November 1-485 Filers pls post

Hi Guys,

Mistborn, CSCC, sheeba, hope you guys get your NOA's soon.

LVNV, welcome and all the best to everyone

Thanks! I'm hoping to receive the biometrics appt letter fast, so i can try to do a walk-in atleast before Dec. 17 so I can go home for christmas.
Im currently in Las Vegas because my father lives here and everything was done here (my lawyer is also here), but I live in Carson.

Do you guys think thats hoping for too much?

I hope I get something soon :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi sheeba2877,

I mailed my package in the same day by USPS and its a good chance to check our process together... GOOD LUCK FOR EVERYONE :)

Hey I sent mine on 11/23 so we c an compare our timelines. Good luck.
Still waiting for notification.

12/04/2010: Received Biometric Notice for 1-485 and 1-765. Scheduled on 12/21/10

12/04/2010: Received Biometric Notice for 1-485 and 1-765. Scheduled on 12/21/10

Hi, If its okay with you, id like to know some details that way i know if i can compare with you. who filed for you? USC spouse, father?

Update!! Checkecd my bank account and the checks were cashed.

Day 00: 11/23/2010: AOS package sent to Chicago (3.53 pm EST) (i -485, i - 130 , I - 765, I - 864, G - 325 , I -693)
Day 01: 11/24/2010: Package delivered by USPS express and received and signed by R Mercado @2.35 pm
Day 10: 12/03/2010: Checks cashed.

Hey bobclan,

Congrats,,,,Did u receive phone messages or emails from them or they just cashed ur checks???

CSCC
Thank you.They just cashed the checks. I have not received any email or texts because I did not file the form that requests such notifications. I am waiting for the NOA in the mail so that I can use my case number to register on their website and then I will start getting the emails and texts notifications. You should be seeing something any time from now too. Good luck.

R2010 did u get ur biometrics notice yet? Congrats to all who got theirs. We're one step closer.

Hi LadyM, Nice hearing from u! No I did note receive it yet. I will post a note when I do. When are you schedule to do your bio?
Also congrats to all those who receive their letter and notifications! :)
R2010 did u get ur biometrics notice yet? Congrats to all who got theirs. We're one step closer.

My appt is for 12/29/10. I want to do a walk-in but the lawyer said I should stick with the appointment.
I'm sure you'll get your appointment soon

I agree with ur lawyer with that because in the other forum some people did the walk in and this did not help in speeding up the process at all! In my opnion I think it actually delayed the process a bit. You are doing great regarding timeline!
My appt is for 12/29/10. I want to do a walk-in but the lawyer said I should stick with the appointment.
I'm sure you'll get your appointment soon

I was hoping to get EAD by the end of December cos I need to start working again, and renew my DL. But I guess since I waited so long already, whats an extra couple of weeks more. I'll just keep my fingers crossed.

BTW, I thought they would have given me a ASC closer to me, but they sent me to Philadelphia instead.

LadyM,
If you have a job offer you can contact your congressman and get work permit expedited. I have heard on this site.. you can get your permit in a week. you will have to fax in your job offer tho. Congratts on the biometrics! Do you plan on doing a walkin ?
g'luck!

Finally i got NOAs today via email.. but still i cant check my case online... it said that i should receive i-797c letter soon ..