Not Recieved BEC Letters For SFO CA Cases

PD June 2002
RD July 2003

CA DOL

NO BEC 45 day letter recd.

Is anybody else in the same boat as me?

Attorney just inquired on my behalf from BEC (Don't know how)
They told him my new case number and that it is in Philly BEC
CA PD : feb 2,2003
CA RD: Apr 6,2004
But I have not recieved any 45-day Letter yet from Philly. Does this mean that Philly sent the letter and it got lost ?
My thinking is that if they can tell my attorney the new case number means they recieved and entered the data in the system and generated the 45 day letter.. Gurus am I right??
Do you think I should ask attorney to follow up from Philly BEC or just keep waiting patiently for the 45 day letter.
has any one with this PD from CA got a letter from Philly ?
Any input highly appreciated

What if Labour Approved and I141 not exceed 1 year,can still file for 8th extension ?

Hi ,

labour filed in RIR ,EB3 from CA
PD: Dec/2002
RD: Oct/2003.

My 6th year going to end Sep/05 but I got 7th year extension till Sep/06 bcoz my labour date crossed the year. I havent received 45 days letter yet.

Can some one suggest.

1) if my labour gets approve after Sep/05 and before Sep/06 and if I filed for I141 and date is less than a year. Can I file for 8th year extension?

2) What If I convert exsisting Labour to PERM .Do I get Old PD date or it will be new date?

Thank you in Advance.

No Letter - RD July 6th 2004(CA/RIR)

Any one with RD July 2004(CA/RIR) has received the letter. No Luck for me so far.

thx,

New Case Number

I forwarded the emailid to my attoney got from this tread for status. Thanks for posting email in this tread.
She got reply from Dallas BPC but new case number starts with P-xxxxx-xxxxx. Content of mail says "45-day letter will issued when all data entry will completed and please don't do additional status for atleast 90 days after responding to 45-day letter".

I am glad atleast my file didn't lost in transfer. But I am confuse too. :confused: How come Dallas BPC has new case number starting with P-04301-xxxxx. usually dallas has to give case number starting with D-xxxxx-xxxxx.

Please post comment, if any.

thx,

RD: July 6th 2004(CA/RIR)
(NO 45 day letter yet)

Anand_Mishra said:
I forwarded the emailid to my attoney got from this tread for status. Thanks for posting email in this tread.
She got reply from Dallas BPC but new case number starts with P-xxxxx-xxxxx. Content of mail says "45-day letter will issued when all data entry will completed and please don't do additional status for atleast 90 days after responding to 45-day letter".

I am glad atleast my file didn't lost in transfer. But I am confuse too. :confused: How come Dallas BPC has new case number starting with P-04301-xxxxx. usually dallas has to give case number starting with D-xxxxx-xxxxx.

Please post comment, if any.

thx,

RD: July 6th 2004(CA/RIR)
(NO 45 day letter yet)

They are maintaing a single database, dallas BEC can provide case number belongs to philadelphia BEC also.

Any updates?

Do you know whether the cases filed during the period May 2001 to Aug 2001, which are now sitting at CA SWA (RIR remand to state as NON-RIR), are moved to the Backlog Reduction Centers?

Any updates on those cases?

Anyone in a similar situation received 45 days letter?

Thanks.

45 days letter

Still waiting for the BEC letter , guys with RD: Aug. 2003 CA/SFO did you receive your letters already?

zurcaled said:
Still waiting for the BEC letter , guys with RD: Aug. 2003 CA/SFO did you receive your letters already?

Not me zuracaled....
Looks like we are among the very few with no letters....

jnathan said:
Not me zuracaled....
Looks like we are among the very few with no letters....

Me too...

PD: Sept 02
RD: Aug 03
45 Day Love Letter Not Received..

"Dakiye Mar gaye he ya Dak Khana Bandh he ??"

gp111 said:
Me too...

PD: Sept 02
RD: Aug 03
45 Day Love Letter Not Received..

"Dakiye Mar gaye he ya Dak Khana Bandh he ??"

Welcome back gp111!!! we have the same pd & rd please let me know if you receive your BEC letter and I will do same thing.

letter received

Guy,

My lawyer informed me yesterday that the letter was received on 1/31/2005. And they had responsed to the letter. My RD was in late July 2002. I think you guys don't need to worry. You'll receive it at any minute.

I guess they put our May-Aug/2002 batch to the last. Hopefully they'll process our cases first.

nogcnolife said:
Guy,

My lawyer informed me yesterday that the letter was received on 1/31/2005. And they had responsed to the letter. My RD was in late July 2002. I think you guys don't need to worry. You'll receive it at any minute.

I guess they put our May-Aug/2002 batch to the last. Hopefully they'll process our cases first.

Can you please share the ETA case# thx,

email-id

anand

I sent a private message also.

can you post the email-id for contacting BEC again. my attorney feels that it doesnt end with .gov

someone help. I am desperate.

preethip said:
anand

I sent a private message also.

can you post the email-id for contacting BEC again. my attorney feels that it doesnt end with .gov

someone help. I am desperate.

status@dal.dflc.us

My attorney is hesitant to send the letter. I had sent a letter to them 3 days back, have not heard yet.
I am planning to ask my HR to send the enquiry

renjun said:
status@dal.dflc.us

My attorney is hesitant to send the letter. I had sent a letter to them 3 days back, have not heard yet.
I am planning to ask my HR to send the enquiry

I sent email to the same address and received response with the case number. They did not add any new information than the case number. So, I am as bad as before (did not receive 45 day letter, and not sure if they sent or not)

However, my new case number starts with Pxxx.... But they say it is in Dallas center. Did any one had similar experience.