Update D-BEC / updated data from Michigan EB3, Non-RIR,

Here are some dates from my case.

Non-IRI, Michigan, EB3
PD = April 19, 2001
45-day Letter = April 17, 2006
45-day Replied = before May 5, 2006
Case # = D-06061-xxxxx
Adds => Sep 06
LC => Dec 06 Certified. (after 2600 days!)
I-130 => Dec 06
I-485 => Feb 07 Adjustment of Status to USCIS in Lincoln, Nebraska
Biometrics => Late March 07

What happens after Biometrics?

If there were issues, DOL would have pointed out the issues in the RI. If not, following the RI you should be fine. The education is not part of the job description in AJB. It is a separate item in both AJB and ETA-750. In AJB the education is not decipline specific, so I guess you should use the one specified in ETA-750.

well in that scenerio I think my advertisement will be rejected then.

ETA satates bachelors in computer. The attorney should have stated in computer sceince. My newspaper ad states Bachelors in computer sceince or cis...

Hopefully DOL will take that in consideration.

Not recieved RI after 16 days

Hello Gurus,
My job was posted on AJB on 02/24. This is 16 days already and I have not recieved RI till now. Do you think I need to contact labor dept or I can wait for few more days?
I know they keep my ad on AJB for 30 days. Is it okay to wait until then for RI?

Please advice guys.

State: CO
PD: 04/2002.
Type : TR, EB3
45 Day - Jul,2005
Job posting: 02/24/07

Hello Gurus,
My job was posted on AJB on 02/24. This is 16 days already and I have not recieved RI till now. Do you think I need to contact labor dept or I can wait for few more days?
I know they keep my ad on AJB for 30 days. Is it okay to wait until then for RI?

Please advice guys.

State: CO
PD: 04/2002.
Type : TR, EB3
45 Day - Jul,2005
Job posting: 02/24/07

Nevermind guys. My law firm got RI today. Thanks.

Non RIR --> RIR conversion

Hi Guys,

Can someone in the group help me to know how long it takes to get LC certified after Recruitement report has been submitted for Non RIR --> RIR conversion casaes.

Have not seen many such cases recently in this forum.

In my case my "Lawyer" is planning to submit the Rec. report by 3/16/2007, the conversion email was ent on 1/20/2007.

Appreciate your help

Thanks

Urgent And Time Sensitive

Dear All:

Whether your citizenship has finally been approved, your case is pending or you are getting started, you know the need for reform in the stalling process that can take for years. Many of you are already aware of the "Citizenship Promotion Act" introduced by Senator Obama on March 7, 07. This bill limits the increase in the immigration fees, but most importantly delineates time frames for FBI name check, which has a backlog of 300,000 and are reviewing cases "manually". I have started a petition in support of the bill. Please be informed that the bill also supports applicants of permanent residency in their name check process as well. WE ALL NEED TO SIGN IT AND ALSO PASS IT ON TO ALL OF THE FRIENDS AND FAMILY MEMBERS WHO ARE OR HAVE BEEN ENTANGLED BY THE OVERDUE IMMIGRATION PROCESSES. THE MORE SIGNATURES WE HAVE, THE MORE WE WILL BE ABLE TO OBTAIN ADVOCACY FOR THE BILL BY THE CONGRESSMEN AND SENATORS.

PLEASE SIGN AND PASS FORWARD FOR ANYONE AND EVERYONE TO SEE.
http://www.petitiononline.com/nc082505/petition.html
BITA

6 yrs 9 month marathon Ended Today

Hi EveryOne,

I applied for GC with priority date Jun 2001. In 2003 labour process moved back to TR from RIR. In dec 2006, I got RI in time when I was planning for RIR conversion. Regular Ad placed in Dec 2006 and waited till today to get GOOD NEWS --> LABOUR CLEARED from DOL :)

Though I was processed under TR, suddenly in last month my process type
changed RIR and last week it became CERTIFIED. Our lawyers didn't get anything from BEC for any further process like sending recruitment reports.

It looks like if you applied earlier with RIR, they convert to RIR back and will certify very fast.

Hoping all those who are waiting for very long time like me will get LC very soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi EveryOne,

I applied for GC with priority date Jun 2001. In 2003 labour process moved back to TR from RIR. In dec 2006, I got RI in time when I was planning for RIR conversion. Regular Ad placed in Dec 2006 and waited till today to get GOOD NEWS --> LABOUR CLEARED from DOL :)

Though I was processed under TR, suddenly in last month my process type
changed RIR and last week it became CERTIFIED. Our lawyers didn't get anything from BEC for any further process like sending recruitment reports.

It looks like if you applied earlier with RIR, they convert to RIR back and will certify very fast.

Hoping all those who are waiting for very long time like me will get LC very soon.
Congratulations!!!. You can pass the rest of the process with out any delay with your PD. 5 years and 9 months wait, finally paid off.

Non RIR --> RIR Conversion

Hi Guys,

Can someone in the group help me to know how long it takes to get LC certified after Recruitement report has been submitted for Non RIR --> RIR conversion casaes.

Have not seen many such cases recently in this forum.

In my case my "Lawyer" is planning to submit the Rec. report by 3/16/2007, the conversion email was ent on 1/19/2007.

Appreciate your help

Thanks

Finally After 5 Years - Labor Certified

User Name: slk5
SWA: Wisconsin
EB3 - Regular/Traditional
PD - 25-FEB-02
ETA#: D-05139-XXXXX
RD - "NO TRANSFER"
45 Day Letter received: 14-Feb-06
Recruitment Instructions from DBEC: 18-Dec-06
Ad: 28-Dec-06 to 28-Jan-07
Recruitment Report from DBEC: 23-Feb-07
Recruitment Results Sent: 28-Feb-07
LABOR CERTIFIED (ONLINE STATUS): 12-Mar-2007

Help!!!

I found my case number posted on AJB but the job description is completely different. Also the city is a bit different but the state is correct. Please let me know if this is due to some wrong data being processed and whether I need to do something about it.

thanks.

Hi ddl,
BEC screwed up my online ad too.In my ajb.org ad they messed up the Job Title,educational requirements ,salary and there were many typos in the job description.I checked with with attorney regarding this and came to know that there is not much we can do about it.

I found my case number posted on AJB but the job description is completely different. Also the city is a bit different but the state is correct. Please let me know if this is due to some wrong data being processed and whether I need to do something about it.

thanks.

I had the same issue. When I asked for Screenshot with the case number. It was showing everything different and was of a different person. My attorney sent an email to BEC mentioning this and it got corrected. Now, my AJB ad and Screenshot are same as when applied.

Hope this helps.

longgcwisher

I had the same issue. When I asked for Screenshot with the case number. It was showing everything different and was of a different person. My attorney sent an email to BEC mentioning this and it got corrected. Now, my AJB ad and Screenshot are same as when applied.

Hope this helps.

longgcwisher

Thank you for the replies.

I found that the AJB ad has all the right case number digits but is missing the D prefix. Does this make any difference or it is still referring to the same case?

Thanks.

You are lucky!!

User Name: slk5
SWA: Wisconsin
EB3 - Regular/Traditional
PD - 25-FEB-02
ETA#: D-05139-XXXXX
RD - "NO TRANSFER"
45 Day Letter received: 14-Feb-06
Recruitment Instructions from DBEC: 18-Dec-06
Ad: 28-Dec-06 to 28-Jan-07
Recruitment Report from DBEC: 23-Feb-07
Recruitment Results Sent: 28-Feb-07
LABOR CERTIFIED (ONLINE STATUS): 12-Mar-2007

My recruitment report was sent on Feb 15th to Philly BEC. Still nothing:mad: Are you current for I-485?

Last edited by a moderator:
Case Closed

:mad: I just checked the DOL website and found that my case has been closed. Notified the lawyer and she said it's just an error. Does anybody know how it takes for my case to be re-opened. I submitted the recuitment report on Jan 25 and this is what I got. I guess I'm really unlucky.

Resubmit the Recr Report to re-open

:mad: I just checked the DOL website and found that my case has been closed. Notified the lawyer and she said it's just an error. Does anybody know how it takes for my case to be re-opened. I submitted the recuitment report on Jan 25 and this is what I got. I guess I'm really unlucky.

VA_09_02: If your lawyer can resubmit the recruitment report and the carrier receipt to prove that your report was sent on 1/25, you will have no problem to reopen it.

According to their training manual, if the recruitment report was not sent within 45 days of the conclusion of the recruitment period, it will result in a cancellation.

http://www.doleta.gov/sga/rfp/SIM_Training_Manual.cfm

TxTramDream