Non RIR Discussion Only !

I am in same boat

:mad: see my signature.
:mad: I just checked the DOL website and found that my case has been closed. Notified the lawyer and she said it's just an error. Does anybody know how it takes for my case to be re-opened. I submitted the recuitment report on Jan 25 and this is what I got. I guess I'm really unlucky.

No, I didn't do the conversion, company only agreed to do that for all remaining TR cases in February, but I already received recruitment instructions back in October last year and submitted the report in Jan.

Hi,

I had a question to both of you, did you guys requested Non RIR --> RIR conversion?
If that is the case they might have closed the Non RIR case and opened a new one which is RIR? Just guessing....

VA too

No, I didn't do the conversion, company only agreed to do that for all remaining TR cases in February, but I already received recruitment instructions back in October last year and submitted the report in Jan.

Mine is a VA case too. My RR was submitted on Jan 31st. The status still says "In Process".
Do you work for BE??

I have feeling maybe now they are going by PD rather than Recruitment report submited date.
most of the Non-RIR people approved in last 2 weeks have PD of 2001 or 2002

just a theory.

No

No, my company didn't agree to that.

Hi,

I had a question to both of you, did you guys requested Non RIR --> RIR conversion?
If that is the case they might have closed the Non RIR case and opened a new one which is RIR? Just guessing....

When will be the end ....

My supervised recruitment ended 2 months ago, but my employer still have not received any recruitment report instruction back to BPC - no resume forwarded from BPC, no anything. Am I in the so called recruitment conclusion period as in section 5.1(e) of the training manual? I asked my lawyer to sent a request letter to BPC. She refused to do it and said the only thing I can do is continue waiting. What should I do? Any suggestion to me will be great appreciated. I have waited for more than 6 years now. :(

Case summary:
Categories: TX-EB3 (RIR converted to Regular)
ETA #: D-05115-XXXXX
Priority Date: 03/7/01
RI: 1-Dec-06
Ads(newspaper and AJB) ended: 28-Dec-06
Case Status: IN PROCESS

K2004

VA_09_02: If your lawyer can resubmit the recruitment report and the carrier receipt to prove that your report was sent on 1/25, you will have no problem to reopen it.

According to their training manual, if the recruitment report was not sent within 45 days of the conclusion of the recruitment period, it will result in a cancellation.

http://www.doleta.gov/sga/rfp/SIM_Training_Manual.cfm

TxTramDream

My supervised recruitment ended 2 months ago, but my employer still have not received any recruitment report instruction back to BPC - no resume forwarded from BPC, no anything. Am I in the so called recruitment conclusion period as in section 5.1(e) of the training manual? I asked my lawyer to sent a request letter to BPC. She refused to do it and said the only thing I can do is continue waiting. What should I do? Any suggestion to me will be great appreciated. I have waited for more than 6 years now. :(

Case summary:

K2004
When you did supervised recruitment, was your ad approved by DBEC before it was placed on newspaper?

Case summary:

K2004

I am in same boat as yours, RI received 1/05/07, recruitment completed 2/02. No sign of RRI yet. No contact from DBEC as of yet. lawyer would not call the BEC.

Don't wait

All ads were placed as RI requested.
The draft ad should get approval from DBEC before it was placed on newspaper. Anyway, starting from the date the ad was placed on newspaper, the recruitment last 30 days. After 30 days recruitment period, you have 45 days to submit recruitment report. If you failed to submit the report in 45 days, your case would be closed - a mightmare indeed. So don't wait. It's time for you to take actions.

Hi

I saw my add today on AJB.

ETA : D05195-XXXXX
CA
PD June 2004
45 days receive May 2006
45 days replied May 2006

Hi, My company did not do the recruitment for me. The recruitment period was supposed to be some time from Dec 2006 till Jan 2007. (The lawyer did not give me the details). Wonder what will happen to my case? So far the status is still "in-process". Any chance that the lawyer can ask backlog center to keep my case open? or I can only file a new LC?

Average Certification Time from the day RR is submitted

Is 1 month the wait period for the case to be certified after the Recruitment report has been sent to the BEC?

Can the guys/gals who have their NON-RIR cases certified provide the forum these details?

Well, I am not sure who is the one to drive the next step, DBEC or employer? My employer already done the ads for me. Since the resumes were asked directly send to DBEC, my employer is waiting for DBEC forwarding any resumes DBEC collected and the Recruitment Report Instruction - RRI from DBEC. Although my ads already completed more than 2 months ago, but we have not received any resumes and RRI from DBEC. If we have not received the RRI, could we submit the Recruitment Report?

The draft ad should get approval from DBEC before it was placed on newspaper. Anyway, starting from the date the ad was placed on newspaper, the recruitment last 30 days. After 30 days recruitment period, you have 45 days to submit recruitment report. If you failed to submit the report in 45 days, your case would be closed - a mightmare indeed. So don't wait. It's time for you to take actions.

Labor approved

Friends - After waiting for almost 6 years, since June 2001, my labor is approved.. showed as certified today online.

It took only a week after the recruitment results were sent for online to turn certified from "in process".

After lurking in the labor threads in immigration.com for years, the solace that I received from fellow posters has been gratifying to have kept my life going.

My wait now starts for the next part of the GC saga - the 485 stage where my EB3 date is still not current :-(

Dallas BEC - EB3 RIR remand to Non-RIR
Jan 3, 2007 ad posted in AJB
Feb 20 ad removed
No resumes
recruitment report sent march 9
certified online march 15

Hope and pray sincerely that all of you get your labor cleared soon and start enjoying your more productive part of your lives :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Filed LC 4/2003. Finally laywer was sent instructions to post my job in a newspaper. Apparently job add needs to have same wording as job description used to file LC. My lawyer quoted me $3,300 to post the ad!!!

It seems all the money I make goes to immigration process. I almost had my GC through my previous employer. I-140 approved and all. However they would not let me file for I-485 cause they did not want to pay me the prevailing wage. kept me in "Bondage" for a long time and then laid me off. Had to start all over again. I have to also renew my H1B every year. Been working 10 years.

Friends - After waiting for almost 6 years, since June 2001, my labor is approved.. showed as certified today online.

It took only a week after the recruitment results were sent for online to turn certified from "in process".

After lurking in the labor threads in immigration.com for years, the solace that I received from fellow posters has been gratifying to have kept my life going.

My wait now starts for the next part of the GC saga - the 485 stage where my EB3 date is still not current :-(

Dallas BEC - EB3 RIR remand to Non-RIR
Jan 3, 2007 ad posted in AJB
Feb 20 ad removed
No resumes
recruitment report sent march 9
certified online march 15

Hope and pray sincerely that all of you get your labor cleared soon and start enjoying your more productive part of your lives :)

Congratulations on getting LC. Can you tell us what was your PD?

In addition can someone help me get an estimate as how long will it take after recruitement report is filed fro Non RIR--> RIR conversion cases. My Lawyer is planning to file th ereport by next week.

Appreciate if someone can help me get this info.

Regards,