Non RIR Discussion Only !

Ca - Dbec

PD EB2 August 2002
Received 45 Day letter in March 2006
Do not know the Case number .
Lawyers did not give the case no since it was company's policy
No AJB yet

I see a lot of jobs under the PBEC are being advertised under Team Exceed.
They all started with the Initial P.
I do not know what is going on there.
Anybody know anything about this ?

KKDM
PD : July, 2003
State : WA
Type : NON-RIR
45 Day Letter : March 2006
AJB Ad: Not yet
DBEC
The vast majority (60-70%) of ads posted by DBEC is from CA, followed by TX. If there are some ads from P, they won't affect much. PBEC has completed AJB ads on December 16, 2006. I guess PBEC has closed their account on AJB; PEBC is borrowing DBEC account to post those left-overs (those with NOF, appeal, etc.)

PBEC is joining DBEC as Team Exceed

Froo, It is very possible that both PBEC and DBEC are using the same name, Team Exceed after December 2006.

Before year 2007, there were Teamexceed and PBEC. On those posting in Year 2006, the detail job posting include the fax numbers (DBEC or PBEC) for the appliants to fax back the resumes. But in this year's postings, all the postings are using "Team Exceed" for both centers. And the fax numbers were removed from the postings.

The vast majority (60-70%) of ads posted by DBEC is from CA, followed by TX. If there are some ads from P, they won't affect much. PBEC has completed AJB ads on December 16, 2006. I guess PBEC has closed their account on AJB; PEBC is borrowing DBEC account to post those left-overs (those with NOF, appeal, etc.)

Latest Forum Member Tracker posted with Date AJB posted

I just posted the latest Forum Member tracker with Date AJB Posted, and Date RI received for both PBEC and DBEC tabs in the BEC tracker thread. I also created a graph for the PD vs Date AJB posted. However, we do not have enough data to see the trend.

If you saw your job posted on the AJB, or if you received RI, please share with the forum members here.

Thank you.

TxTramDream

Froo, It is very possible that both PBEC and DBEC are using the same name, Team Exceed after December 2006.

Before year 2007, there were Teamexceed and PBEC. On those posting in Year 2006, the detail job posting include the fax numbers (DBEC or PBEC) for the appliants to fax back the resumes. But in this year's postings, all the postings are using "Team Exceed" for both centers. And the fax numbers were removed from the postings.
I'm not convinced. If PEBC is still doing the AJB crap, we should see a lot of ads from NY. Actually we are seeing very few ads from P-states.

PBEC is stil posting as of Feb 2007

I'm not convinced. If PEBC is still doing the AJB crap, we should see a lot of ads from NY. Actually we are seeing very few ads from P-states.

Froo,
After doing some more searches on the AJB website, it looks like PBEC was still posting under PBEC's name as of Feb 15, 2007. If you search on 05021* on the keyword search, and indicate Entire USA as the area, you will find PBEC's posting. It is still a mystery why PBEC is using Team Exceed's account to post jobs.

TxTramDream

Froo,
After doing some more searches on the AJB website, it looks like PBEC was still posting under PBEC's name as of Feb 15, 2007. If you search on 05021* on the keyword search, and indicate Entire USA as the area, you will find PBEC's posting. It is still a mystery why PBEC is using Team Exceed's account to post jobs.

TxTramDream
True. A dozen a day from PBEC on and before Feb. 15.
There are so many mysteries yet to be solved. If I were to start over my life, I would go Master of Science in BEC Studies, and find a job in one of the BECs to help those miserable people.

I know this is not right forum to ask this.

At what stage of GC, you are not dependent on Lawyer any more?

What if your I-485 has been filed, and everything is normal with your case. Do you still need your Lawyer till you get ur GC or you can fire him right after filing 485?

I am not happy with my Lawyer and want to get rid of him ASAP.

My lawyer did not wait to receive this. He just sent out the recruitment report after 60 days. He did that for a few other employees as well. Some have already received their certifications.
Let me pass on this to my company and lawyer and see what they have to say.
Q. But what if the BEC says they have received resumes for that position, and this report is not valid ...?

Job Posting on AJB

Have been a silent reader of this forum for quite a while now. Pleased to write that my posting appeared on AJB on 02/24. Lawyer received RI earlier this week. Other details as follows :

Type : TR
SWA : San Francisco (never went to federal)
PD : July 2002
Receipt : D-05174-XXXXX

another job on ajb

Job posted on 2/26 finaly.
haven't heard from lawyers yet on RI but they probably have it and not telling me as a torture...
I have been giving them a hard time since Dec. for not converting my case.
Hope all of us go through this phase soon.

Anybody there?

My case number is P-063XX-XXXXX. It was lost. But they reopened my case.from that day,its in DATA REVIEW. I didn't get any RI or didn't see any job posting in AJB. Is anybody in same condition?
Thanks in advance.

I140 Premium Processing,

Sorry to post this in the wrong thread.

Gurus, my spouse's labor was EB3. It was cleared last year. Lawyer has file I140 under premium processing and also he has requested for EB2 conversion. I140 was filed on 01/26/2007 and received the receipt on 02/06/2007. We haven't heard anything after that.

Did we do a mistake by requesting for a conversion from EB3 to EB2?

Gurus, please reply.

Thanks,
S.M.

Opinion Sought

Hi Guru,
I send an email for TR->RIR request on Jan 5,2007 and got their reply with PW on 2/1/2007. My co. has already statred recruitment since Dec 19,2006. We gave 3 print ad ,3 online ads including ajb but till date we have received only 9 resumes and my lawyer wants to send the package by end of next week.Pl. advise

ETA Case No. D-05118-81xxx
Priority Date April 30,2001
45dys letter Rcd Sept,2005
Replied October 2005
PW email recd Feb2,2007

Neeraj

This is a call to all TR people whose cases are still stuck in BEC. If you saw your case was posted on the AJB, or if you received Recr Instr, please post in this forum. I am working on adding one more column in the Forum Member Tracker to track this RI received date (or AJB posted date) to help TR people to see the trend.

Thank you.
TxTramDream

Hi there,

Here is my info.

EB2-non-RIR-CA
PD- Dec 2002
never made it to regional
45 day letter - April 2006
PERM Conversion - July 2006
no news on the PERM conversion
AJB JOb posting - 02/21-2007 (old DBEC Case, conversion application is not considered)
Recruitment Instructions to Lawyer - 03/03/2007

H1Babu

Last edited by a moderator:
RI received.

The lawyer's office has notified me that my RI was received by them on March 1st, and that the ads have to be posted by March 13th.
Also a note for those searching the AJB with their ETA numbers - Try with both 05174XXX and with the "D" prefix - D05174XXX. Mine had a "D" prefix.