Non RIR Discussion Only !

Recruitment report sent on Feb 1st; nothing happened since. :mad: The rest of my details are in the signature.

If you saw your case was posted on the AJB, or if you received Recr Instr, please post in this forum. I am working on adding one more column in the Forum Member Tracker to track this RI received date (or AJB posted date) to help TR people to see the trend.

Thank you.
TxTramDream

I think they stopped approving TR cases again and are busy with something else.....
I haven;t seen one approval is the last 2 weeks.

My details as follows:
EB3, Non-RIR from MA.
PD: April, 2003
AJB posting showed up on Dec 16.
RI received sometime then.
Ad off AJB Jan 16th (or sometime around that date).
Current status: Final Review.
ID: P-05175-8xxxx

Does anyone know how long it takes from for me to get certified?

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a call to all TR people whose cases are still stuck in BEC. If you saw your case was posted on the AJB, or if you received Recr Instr, please post in this forum. I am working on adding one more column in the Forum Member Tracker to track this RI received date (or AJB posted date) to help TR people to see the trend.

Thank you.
TxTramDream
Great idea! Thank you for your work for this miserable forever-in-process TR community. My detail in signature.

FYI, a colleague had his labor cleared.

PD was Jan 2003, EB2, Non-RIR. State: MA.
AJB posting date Jan 16th.
Taken off AJB Feb 16th or thereabouts.
Case certified: Feb 1st week.
ID: P-05171-xxxxx

my position posted in AJB

My ad is posted on AJB 02/27

case # D-05223-XXXX
No RI yet
Treansferred from Enraject
Texas,

Found my ad on AJB

I finally saw my ad on AJB today. The ad however was posted on 02/24.
No RI yet. Keeping my fingers crossed.

TR Case Approval.

I think they stopped approving TR cases again and are busy with something else.....
I haven;t seen one approval is the last 2 weeks.

Mine got approved on February 21st and received the hard copy.

Case type: EB3/Non-RIR
State: RI
Recruitmnet report sent around Feb 10th.
Priority Dt: June '02.

Ma Eb3

PD:June 2003 MA
EB3 - TR
45 days letter: Feb 2006
45 letter responded: Feb 2006
Nothing after that
P-05172-XXXXX

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a call to all TR people whose cases are still stuck in BEC. If you saw your case was posted on the AJB, or if you received Recr Instr, please post in this forum. I am working on adding one more column in the Forum Member Tracker to track this RI received date (or AJB posted date) to help TR people to see the trend.

Thank you.
TxTramDream
Job on AJB a month ago. RI received two weeks ago. In the middle of RP. Rest of the details in signature.

Can you give the last three letters of your case number

Mine got approved on February 21st and received the hard copy.

Case type: EB3/Non-RIR
State: RI
Recruitmnet report sent around Feb 10th.
Priority Dt: June '02.

If the case number is in the following format: P-xxxxx-xxxxxRDu, then the last three letters (RDu) are supposed to identify the analyst??! Can you list the last 3 letters of your case no. I submitted recruitment report on Feb 15 and still no word :mad:

BTW I have same priority date as you!!

Recruitment Instruction

RI Issued: 11/28/2006
RI Period: 12/13/2006 - 01/12/2007
RI Results Sent Back to PBEC: 02/23/2007
Other details in Signature.

Thank you.
TxTramDream

EB2, Traditional
PD: 04/2002, BRC Case #: D-0517*-*****,
45 days letter received: 01-26-2006,
AJB AD posted on 02/22/07
Lawyer did not inform till date if RI received or not

Mine ends with RDu

Mine ends with RDu
If the case number is in the following format: P-xxxxx-xxxxxRDu, then the last three letters (RDu) are supposed to identify the analyst??! Can you list the last 3 letters of your case no. I submitted recruitment report on Feb 15 and still no word :mad:

BTW I have same priority date as you!!

Jobs for PBEC is showing under Team Exceed

I see a lot of jobs under the PBEC are being advertised under Team Exceed.
They all started with the Initial P.
I do not know what is going on there.
Anybody know anything about this ?

KKDM
PD : July, 2003
State : WA
Type : NON-RIR
45 Day Letter : March 2006
AJB Ad: Not yet
DBEC

It is true. Weird, can't think about a reason. It does not seem a good thing for folks at Dallas like me. :(

I see a lot of jobs under the PBEC are being advertised under Team Exceed.
They all started with the Initial P.
I do not know what is going on there.
Anybody know anything about this ?

KKDM
PD : July, 2003
State : WA
Type : NON-RIR
45 Day Letter : March 2006
AJB Ad: Not yet
DBEC