Non RIR Discussion Only !

Thanks
My labor is from Feb 2002, Non RIR (MI). The job is posted on AJB with educational qualifications saying "less than high school", whereas in reality my labor required a Master's degree. So looks line DBEC screwed up my applications education requirements. I told my lawyer but she says they have not received any RI yet.

Actually, it worked the same way for me. I saw my job, which requires a Masters, advertised on AJB with education requirements less than high school. The lawyer received the recruitment instructions about a week after that. My lawyer said it was ok since the job description clearly stated what was needed.

Cert. papers recd

Just got news tht the papers have arrived.

Online cert: 1st Feb
Cert. papers recd: 21st Feb

So took approx. 20 days. Now onto the next stage. Fighting with my employers to get it done in premium processing. Good luck to everyone :)

NTom

Thanks
My labor is from Feb 2002, Non RIR (MI). The job is posted on AJB with educational qualifications saying "less than high school", whereas in reality my labor required a Master's degree. So looks line DBEC screwed up my applications education requirements. I told my lawyer but she says they have not received any RI yet.

sameero, my labor is also Non RIR(MI) ,EB2 with PD May 2002.My job was posted on Ajb on Dec 17th .It remained there for 45 days but till now my lawyer has not received any RI.Don't know what's going on .Can you please inform us in the forum when you do receive RI.

Thanks
snm2fe

My case has finished Recruitment Period in Mid January, but have not received "Recruitment Report Instructions" from Phily BEC yet. Lawyer says they have not received instructions to many other cases which have finished the recruitment period.

Seems like one wait after an another, seems like the wait never ends :(

Lawyer says they have not received instructions to many other cases which have finished the recruitment period.

My lawyer did not wait to receive this. He just sent out the recruitment report after 60 days. He did that for a few other employees as well. Some have already received their certifications.

sameero, my labor is also Non RIR(MI) ,EB2 with PD May 2002.My job was posted on Ajb on Dec 17th .It remained there for 45 days but till now my lawyer has not received any RI.Don't know what's going on .Can you please inform us in the forum when you do receive RI.

Thanks
snm2fe

Yes I will post once I hear something. The bad part is since I work for a big company they don't tell me anything. They said they will let me know when my labor is cleared :( I asked thin about the JOb posting on AJB and they told me " It has nothing to do with my case" CRAP because I know its my job based on the location & job description. But I will try to dig some information out from them.

Received RI

Just wanted to let you all know that my attorney received RI yesterday. He forwarded it to me. It states that the recruitment should start on Mar 02 and end in Apr 02. But the ajb ad is posted since Feb 14.

Got Certification Hard Copy

I called the liar after seeing NTom's post. Guess what they had received the Certification papers. Mine and NTom's status showed certified Feb 1st. So it took 20 days to get the actual copy.
Just to add to the twist the certified date on the actual copy was 27th Jan. Hope this helps.

Mine too! I am in the same boat with you. My case is from Dallas. I have been waiting for the "RRI" since my recruitment period ended in mid January 07. Keep praying and hoping my friends.

My case has finished Recruitment Period in Mid January, but have not received "Recruitment Report Instructions" from Phily BEC yet. Lawyer says they have not received instructions to many other cases which have finished the recruitment period.

Hi sp0,
I am in a similar situation.Called up my lawyer to check whats going..As per the lawyer,BEC is now focussing on the RIR cases.There is a huge pile of RIR conversion cases because Mid Jan was the deadline to convert to RIR.
Looks like more wait..till these RIR cases get cleared!

My lawyer did not wait to receive this. He just sent out the recruitment report after 60 days. He did that for a few other employees as well. Some have already received their certifications.
msamina
>My lawyer did not wait to receive this.
Did your lawyer first call PBEC and confirmed that there were no candidates who applied for your ad?If so, is there a telephone number in PBEC for this? or can the lawyer directly talk to the analyst assigned to the case?

msamina
>My lawyer did not wait to receive this.
Did your lawyer first call PBEC and confirmed that there were no candidates who applied for your ad?If so, is there a telephone number in PBEC for this? or can the lawyer directly talk to the analyst assigned to the case?

My lawyer did not mention that he spoke to anyone. As far as I know, he just waited for 60 days, I believe 15 days more than recruitment period and sent out the recruitment report. I have seen a few others do the same.

My lawyer did not mention that he spoke to anyone. As far as I know, he just waited for 60 days, I believe 15 days more than recruitment period and sent out the recruitment report. I have seen a few others do the same.
Wow! what a coincidence!! As i was reading this post,my department secretary handed me over the Recruitment Report Instructions.Lucky,that there were 0 applicants to my job ad.Going to file the report early next week.

any new certifications

any new non-RIR certifications after barney sha's..... its been almost been a week since I saw anything:(

AJB posted today

Hello Folks,

I could see my job posted today at www.ajb.org. My details are in the signature.

Quick question to gurus: I noticed that the salary offered is higher than what was requested on application. What are my alternatives.

PD: May 2002
NON- RIR EB2
DBEC

How do you check if your job is posted on ABJ. I can get all the jobs posted by TeamExceed to show up, but there is 666 pages of it. Is there an easier way to check for your job?

MI-EB2-Regular
PD: Feb 2004

Finally I saw my ad posted on AJB. No RI yet.

Ad for January 2002 PD is posted the same day as May 2002 PD? It looks like DBEC is doing their job rather randomly. BTW, PBEC has completed all the non-RIR ads back to December 16, 2006. DBEC is lagging far behind. On the RIR side of things, DBEC is much faster than PBEC. Don't know why DBEC is so favor RIR. It is obvious that non-RIR cases are the critical path to fulfil the end-of-September deadline. Can any mind-reader tell us what DBEC is thinking?