Non RIR Discussion Only !

Question.

Hey everyone,

For all the TR\Non-RIR cases when receiving recruitment instructions did you lawyer received the instructions or did your manager did? I really need to know this. Thank You ahead of time.

Lawyer

In my case it was my firm's lawyer.

Waitingfor4+yrs said:
Hey everyone,

For all the TR\Non-RIR cases when receiving recruitment instructions did you lawyer received the instructions or did your manager did? I really need to know this. Thank You ahead of time.

Waitingfor4+yrs said:
Hey everyone,

Waitingfor4+yrs,

In my case it was both. RI was sent to attorney and a copy was sent to my manager.

Sandeep

so_depressed said:
We did see a lot of IT jobs got posted back in Nov. and Dec. so it is quite possible that DBEC was not posting ads strictly in the PD order (MA has a some TR cases in 2003 certified). No matter what there won't be too many 245i cases out there now because the total of TR cases are less than 50,000.
so_depressed,

How did you know TR cases are less than 50,000?

DBEC has posted 720 ads so far today, almost all CA assistant cooks, meat cutters...

Almost depressed

In my case it was lawyer. Lawyer forwarded to HR and HR forwarded the internal job posting notice to my manager. He put it up on the notice board. 2 People applied for the ads. Manager got the resumes from HR and interviewed them. They were not qualified by a long shot.

Waitingfor4+yrs said:
Hey everyone,

Man, haven't you read roma77's wonderful weekly updates for both DBEC/PBEC? You know all the numbers there.

Froo said:
so_depressed,

How did you know TR cases are less than 50,000?

DBEC has posted 720 ads so far today, almost all CA assistant cooks, meat cutters...

Almost depressed

PBEC Job Postings

We are seeing so many job postings from DBEC. I didn't see any post from PBEC. What are they doing? Or am i missing something?

I don't think you did. It's just that PBEC has a slightly different schedule I would guess. And they have less TR cases too.

gc_craving said:
We are seeing so many job postings from DBEC. I didn't see any post from PBEC. What are they doing? Or am i missing something?

Finally certified after 5.5 years

My labor got certified today as per web site. My case was remanded which was TR and again became RIR by itself. Good luck to everyone especially who spent 5-6 years of the best of their life waiting for this !

Case type changed from TR to RIR

Hi,
I just checked the web site and saw the case type changed to RIR from TR
We did not send any conversion request to the BRC as my recruitment was completed in 2004 before it was sent to SFO from AZ, which was then sent to Dallas BRC

Need to know if this is normal or any other screw up on the Dallas side

Is any one else in this position

My PD - Dec 2002
EB2 TR from AZ
45 day letter was received and sent back in june 2005

Thanks

Approval after 5 years and 3 months

Hi Guys

I am a silent observer of this thread. Just wanted to inform you that my case has been certified and my lawyer has received the approval notice.

Thanks

1st LC
Priority Date: 09 Nov 01
Remanded to State: Mar, 04
Certified: Jan, 07.

2nd LC (RIR)
Priority Date: Sep 04
Certified: Sep, 06.

Last edited by a moderator:
so_depressed said:
Search the posts of roma77 on this forum. By the way, I did see 2 'programmer analyst' jobs from CA today.
I found it. As of January 27, 42139 TR cases are in process in DBEC. I wonder if this number includes those folks converted to RIR?

How do you know the jobs are posted by DBEC. I have seen Philadephia backlog elimination center in the company field when I look on ajb.org. I also see Teamexceed as a company name, but Never Dallas backlog elimination center.

gc_craving said:

I would assume it does not include the converted ones because DBEC is supposed to have finished marking them before they started posting jobs on Jan. 26th. However, you can almost never say anything for sure for BECs, that's what we have learned. But personally I would not expect too many TRs got converted.

Froo said:
I found it. As of January 27, 42139 TR cases are in process in DBEC. I wonder if this number includes those folks converted to RIR?

Last edited by a moderator:
If you open any one of those jobs posted by Teamexceed, you will see a number in the form of D-05145-12345. Need more prove?

lengthyLabor said:
How do you know the jobs are posted
by DBEC. I have seen Philadephia backlog elimination center in the company field when I look on ajb.org. I also see Teamexceed as a company name, but Never Dallas backlog elimination center.

It seems to me that BECs are treating the ones that have finished recruitment as RIR cases now.

terminator2004 said:
Hi,
I just checked the web site and saw the case type changed to RIR from TR
We did not send any conversion request to the BRC as my recruitment was completed in 2004 before it was sent to SFO from AZ, which was then sent to Dallas BRC

Need to know if this is normal or any other screw up on the Dallas side

Is any one else in this position

My PD - Dec 2002
EB2 TR from AZ
45 day letter was received and sent back in june 2005

Thanks

Case changed from TR to RIR (autoremanded case)

My case has also changed from TR to RIR (one of those auto remanded cases).

Hopefully, this wait for Godot will end soon.

Of course, with so many twists and turns - I will not celebrate until I actually get my GC.

I would much rather prefer them adjudicating (accept or reject) in a reasonable amount of time instead of keeping us hanging, and constantly tossing us around (I have been tossed around for the last 5.5 years now).