Non RIR Discussion Only !

so_depressed said:
I would assume it does not include the converted ones because DBEC is supposed to have finished marking them before they started posting jobs on Jan. 26th. However, you can almost never say anything for sure for BECs, that's what we have learned. But personally I would not expect too many TRs got converted.
My attorney messed me up. When we requested converting TR to RIR, he said no, reasoning that many TR would be converted RIR and make RIR longer to wait. Now it seems he was deadly wrong. :mad:

C E R T I F I E D

My status has just changed to CERTIFIED. We had submitted the Recruitment Report on 23rd. I will update with more details soon.

Congrat

Epidural,

Congrats!!! It finally happened on one of us.

TxTramDream
epidural said:
My status has just changed to CERTIFIED. We had submitted the Recruitment Report on 23rd. I will update with more details soon.

annieo said:
Hi Guys

I am a silent observer of this thread. Just wanted to inform you that my case has been certified and my lawyer has received the approval notice.

Thanks

1st LC
Priority Date: 09 Nov 01
Remanded to State: Mar, 04
Certified: Jan, 07.

2nd LC (RIR)
Priority Date: Sep 04
Certified: Sep, 06.
Hi, annieo,

Could you let us know the state of your filing case, and which backlog center did your file send to?

Thank you.

labordrags said:
What was the date your report being submitted?
labordrags here is the exact chronology.

11/04/06 -> Received RI's.
12/20/06-> End of Recruitment Period.
12/29/06-> Recruitment Report request received from PBEC ( No resumes).
12/29/06 To 01/22/07 -> Lawyer slept on it. Kept lying that report is gone.
01/23/06-> Report received by PBEC(As per USPS :eek: confirmation).
02/01/07 -> Online status shows Certified.

epidural said:

Congrats Epidural. Your case gives me some hope!! My lawyer spoke to BEC about Instructions for the recruitment report. They said it was sent on Jan 26 2007 even though my recruitment period ended on Dec 30 2006 :confused:

My lawyer says it will take less than 2 weeks to prepare the report so I am hoping to have my labor certified by the end of February.

epidural said:
labordrags here is the exact chronology.

11/04/06 -> Received RI's.
12/20/06-> End of Recruitment Period.
12/29/06-> Recruitment Report request received from PBEC ( No resumes).
12/29/06 To 01/22/07 -> Lawyer slept on it. Kept lying that report is gone.
01/23/06-> Report received by PBEC(As per USPS :eek: confirmation).
02/01/07 -> Online status shows Certified.

Congrats Epidural. I see some hope looking at your case.

My CASE - EB3 NON RIR PD 07/10/2003
45 Day Letter recd - 01/10/2006
45 Day Letter resp - 01/11/2006
Recr Instr recd - 11/29/2006
Recr report subm to BEC - 01/31/2007

Certified :)

My online status just changed to CERTIFIED a little while ago. After waiting for more than 3 yrs., I am in shock. Can't believe it :) Here are my stats:

NJ/NON RIR/EB3/PD 12/23/03/ETA no. P-05143-*****
RI recd - sometime around 11/15/06 as per lawyer
No idea when the recruitment period started and ended. Lawyer is very vague on the dtls.
AJB ad - Posted 12/16/06
No idea when BEC sent recruitment report instruction.
Heard fm lawyer tht they sent the Recruitment Report to PBEC around 1/24/07 (Not sure if any resumes were recd. Lawyer said tht they didn't find anyone qualified)
Certified (online status) - 2/1/07

Congrats EPIDURAL on ur labor certification too. I saw ur mesg on the brd and decided to check one last time and to my surprise, mine was certified as well. It was IN PROCESS when I checked in the morning.

I sincerely wish and pray tht all of u get certified soon and tht we all get out of this mess very shortly. Pls hang in there............

Thanks,
NTom

Last edited by a moderator:
vsaminat said:
Congrats Epidural. Your case gives me some hope!! My lawyer spoke to BEC about Instructions for the recruitment report. They said it was sent on Jan 26 2007 even though my recruitment period ended on Dec 30 2006 :confused:

My lawyer says it will take less than 2 weeks to prepare the report so I am hoping to have my labor certified by the end of February.

can you find out if possible what number your lawyer called in to get that info extracted?

Approval after 5 years

My case was filled from California and it went to Dallas Backlog Processing Center.

Thanks
Annieo
Priority Date: Nov, 01
Certified Date: Jan, 07

NTom / Epidural... idle curiosity...

CONGRATULATIONS! awesome terrific news!

do u folks remember who your case was assigned to.
the case numebr when the job was posted on AJB would have read something like this:
P-05123-8****wj

It's popular belief that 'wj' is the initials of the person assigned to your case.

my Rec Report went out on Monday and my lawyer seems to think it would take 1 - 2 weeks to be adjudicated depending on how quickly the report reached the person in charge.

form the time frame of your 2 cases it seems very likely thats totally true (1 week!!!) needed to approve a case after the reprot is rcvd.

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Barneysha

Well, my curiosity was kindled after reading ur post and I went and checked. My ad is still there in AJB. Go figure!!! The initials are 'wwe' in my case. Have no idea what it stands for.........

I am sure ur case will be certified soon :)

NTom

pavanj,

Could you please tell us what state is yours filed, and what Backlog center is processing your case now?

Thank you.
pavanj said:
Congrats Epidural. I see some hope looking at your case.

My CASE - EB3 NON RIR PD 07/10/2003
45 Day Letter recd - 01/10/2006
45 Day Letter resp - 01/11/2006
Recr Instr recd - 11/29/2006
Recr report subm to BEC - 01/31/2007

Congrats

epidural said:

let this be the start....open the flood gates :D

txtramdream said:
pavanj,

Could you please tell us what state is yours filed, and what Backlog center is processing your case now?

Thank you.

State - VA
BEC - PBEC

Can someone please tell me how to look up my job posting on the ADJ(??) website. I have no clue what that means

epidural

epidural - congrats - from your priority date, i can see you have endured real pain !

NTom - congrats to you as well.

good luck with your I140/485 processing now.

Still in data review

Hi,

Any idea how can I move my case from "data review" to "in process". My PD is 7/2001 and it shows up as TR. If it remains in "data review", I believe it will be at the bottom of the trash bin.

Thanks
jay