Non RIR Discussion Only !

yogmah said:
Hello Pavan:

How did you know that your case was closed by BEC. Did you attorney contact BEC. I am in the same situation (PD Dec 2000) and no approval yet. My 45 day letter was replied in March 2005

Polarpv: I sent you a private message. I am not sure if you read it.

Hello Yogmah,

Yes attorney contacted BEC for my case status after more than 120 days after replying to 45 days letter upon my request. Then we came to know that the case was closed.

Attoreny sent the proofs then BEC said it will be 3 to 4 weeks to reopen the case. It was already about 10 weeks and I didn't here any thing.

It is very slow process. I think they are processing TR cases very slowly. Let us hope they speed up TR case processing.

Pavan

Michigan Update!

Guys,
I am new to this thread.One of my friends recommended me to this site. Just a quick update on my status which I thought might be useful for others. I finally got my 45-day letter. Here are my details:

State: MI, Non-RIR
Priority Date: Jan 2002
45-day letter: Received and replied on 01/06/06

Criteria for RIR/TR for remanded LCs

Looks like RIR remanded LCs which are less that Aug 03 2001 can be requested as RIR if the employer has recrutiment data for it.

We have not seen any > Aug 03 2001 remanded who got 45 DL as early as Oct getting approval and based on the above RIR remanded LCs beyond Aug 03 2001 will be processed as any other TR / State (source) and what is the estimate for such applications given that there are 100 of thousands of such applications in Apr 2001. Thanks.

How many more months of RIR case are still in DBEC?

Hi fellow NON-RIR folks,

As a NON-RIR applicant, it seems that I need to wait for all the RIRs get approved before the NON-RIRs kick off. I would like to get some ideas on how many more RIR cases are still in DBEC. Thanks in advance....

GcPuzzles

kanke said:
aplogies for asking a off mark query
My wife is on her 7th year of h4.she is tired of waiting for my GC(pd2001.Can she apply for a h1b, or she has to go out of USA for a year to appply for h1b.Does h4 also has the 6 year limit like h1b

hi kanke:

based on what you have provided i do believe she can get h1b as long as both of you are not out of status. i do suggest you consult an attorney regarding the h1b process because each case is different. talk to your attorney before you make the move.

good luck..

-shagua

GCpuzzles said:
Hi fellow NON-RIR folks,

As a NON-RIR applicant, it seems that I need to wait for all the RIRs get approved before the NON-RIRs kick off. I would like to get some ideas on how many more RIR cases are still in DBEC. Thanks in advance....

GcPuzzles

hi gcpuzzles:

it's hard estimate how many rir cases are still there. all we know is based on the 01/04/06 tracker, DBEC has approved cases up to mid 2003 and 45 day letter up to 01/04. however, i think they are processing rir and non rir at the same time just that we non rir cases are being neglected more.

hope this helps.

-shagua

bectoperm said:
Looks like RIR remanded LCs which are less that Aug 03 2001 can be requested as RIR if the employer has recrutiment data for it.

We have not seen any > Aug 03 2001 remanded who got 45 DL as early as Oct getting approval and based on the above RIR remanded LCs beyond Aug 03 2001 will be processed as any other TR / State (source) and what is the estimate for such applications given that there are 100 of thousands of such applications in Apr 2001. Thanks.

hi bectoperm:

i have seen one remanded case being approved and some received their 45 dl, no one really knows how many are there, or what date they will get to 2002, 2003 even 2004. we can only predict pattern until more remanded rir cases post their info on the forum.

if there are more info from the tracker i will post here.

-shagua

dham said:
Guys,
I am new to this thread.One of my friends recommended me to this site. Just a quick update on my status which I thought might be useful for others. I finally got my 45-day letter. Here are my details:

State: MI, Non-RIR
Priority Date: Jan 2002
45-day letter: Received and replied on 01/06/06

welcome dham:

thank you for your post. i am sure your post will help MI friends here.

-shagua

NOR-RIR Labor approved

I just got an email from my attorney saying that my labor is approved.
Here are the details:

NON-RIR/EB3/Nebraskai, this is an IT related position (Software Engineer)

PD: 01-july-02
RD: 015-Mar-03
45 day letter received/sent -14-Feb-2005
Date application approved: 04-Jan-06.

Thanks to everybody on the forum for very helpful input.

I know there are people before me, your guys stay put, your turn is just around the corner :eek: .

srini27 said:
I just got an email from my attorney saying that my labor is approved.
Here are the details:

NON-RIR/EB3/Nebraskai, this is an IT related position (Software Engineer)

PD: 01-july-02
RD: 015-Mar-03
45 day letter received/sent -14-Feb-2005
Date application approved: 04-Jan-06.

Thanks to everybody on the forum for very helpful input.

I know there are people before me, your guys stay put, your turn is just around the corner :eek: .

Srini27,

This is a surprising but good news....lucky you!! Can you share the first 5 digits of your ETA#? Thanks and good luck on your next stage too.

Shagua,

Any thoughts on 2002 Non-RIR case being approved? I know my case did not make it to regional after being remanded to state...which is the only reason I can think of. No 45-day letter either.

Hangin2001 said:
Srini27,

This is a surprising but good news....lucky you!! Can you share the first 5 digits of your ETA#? Thanks and good luck on your next stage too.

Shagua,

Any thoughts on 2002 Non-RIR case being approved? I know my case did not make it to regional after being remanded to state...which is the only reason I can think of. No 45-day letter either.

Hangin2001,
Here is the Info you asked, D-05012-xxxxx,
How this info is useful for you? :confused:

My guess is that BEC is approving cases based on the 45 day receipt letter date. My 45 day receipt date is March 15, 2005 and based on these trends, I expect to get my Labor approved by end of Feb or Beg of March 2006

I am totally in the dark as my attorney refuse to divulge the case number, and cuts and paste a standard response that BEC is still working on cases

ETA number translation

Hi Gurus,

I got a screenshot recently, could any one translate the ETA number to english ??? :confused:

DBEC: ETA # D-05140-XXXXX

Thanks in advance

According to justwatching's 1/18/06 tracker, here's the non-rir part. I guess the good news is - we got 3 in january, but i'm confused how the process works-the 3 january ones pds are 08/01, 7/02 and even 10/03! so it's definately not by pd...and the 45 day letters dates are 1/05,2/05 and even 12/05! so it's not by 45 day letter either... :confused: do they just go to work and draw a lucky one from the pile on the way in???

shagua, did u hear from whatalabor? wondering if he got approved yet.

skperm said:
Hi Gurus,

I got a screenshot recently, could any one translate the ETA number to english ??? :confused:

DBEC: ETA # D-05140-XXXXX

Thanks in advance

Hi skperm,

In the ETA# D means Dallas BEC.
05140: 140th day of year 2005 (May 20th, 2005) is the day your case was entered into their database.
XXXXX: A 5-digit number unique to your case.

Hangin2001 said:
Hi skperm,

In the ETA# D means Dallas BEC.
05140: 140th day of year 2005 (May 20th, 2005) is the day your case was entered into their database.
XXXXX: A 5-digit number unique to your case.

Thanks Hangin2001.

Seems guys who filed from our company in Feb 2002 (non-rir) has ETA # D-05139-XXXXX got a 45 day letter in June 2005 but not me. I don't know what is criteria to generate these letter and order of processing cases. I will try to get some more information from other guys who filed their Labor after me and got a 45 day letter.

This thread much helpful. keep posted.

I am back

hiannie said:
According to justwatching's 1/18/06 tracker, here's the non-rir part. I guess the good news is - we got 3 in january, but i'm confused how the process works-the 3 january ones pds are 08/01, 7/02 and even 10/03! so it's definately not by pd...and the 45 day letters dates are 1/05,2/05 and even 12/05! so it's not by 45 day letter either... :confused: do they just go to work and draw a lucky one from the pile on the way in???

shagua, did u hear from whatalabor? wondering if he got approved yet.

Hi hiannie

Sorry , I was away from the thread for a while, I had to travel so I could not provide any updates. Mine is still pending also I was trying to get my attorney to contact BEC to see what is happening. My case was categorized as RIR by mistake I do not know whether that is holding it up any way my attorney did not contact BEC so far (you know how that goes!!!). Also the Attorney says that BEC will detect and rectify that problem by themselves. I personally think that the BEC's are following a pattern with respect to 45 day letter even though it is not strictly followed 45DL has a more regular pattern than the PD. I 5responded to 45DL in march eventhough they send it in Feb because of a wrong address issue. Let us wait and see the lucky magic of DBEC.

Regards

Thanx for keeping the thread active