Non RIR Discussion Only !

How do I get a snapshot ?

Hello,

can you please tell me how to get the snapshot everyone talks about in this thread ? Many Thanks

Email to h1b7yr@phi.dflc.us

Subject: Please provide me the status of my pending Labor Certificate Application

Add following in the email:

Name of the employee:
Address of the employee:
Employer:
Employer Address:
PD:
State: etc.

Use your company email.

gc_help04 said:
Hello,

can you please tell me how to get the snapshot everyone talks about in this thread ? Many Thanks

Where are you all Non RIR people?

I know, none of us has any update on RI. But talk to each other. That brings hope. My attorney told me he is getting handfull of RI everyday. Things are moving. Don't be so depressed.

Laugh out loudly. Look at your user name :eek:) and mine :eek:)

I agree we should remain positive, absolutely. Just can't help

nohope_for_lc said:
I know, none of us has any update on RI. But talk to each other. That brings hope. My attorney told me he is getting handfull of RI everyday. Things are moving. Don't be so depressed.

Teamexceed (alias of Dallas BEC) is back on posting jobs again. They are still 245(i) cases. My company will not want to convert my case to RIR, neither want to support for PERM. TR is my only hope.

I felt somewhat envy at those TR cases in Philly BEC. They posted more than 3000+ TR jobs already (even though I don't know the approval process rate of these 3000+ cases). But Dallas BEC seems to be so slow on processing the TR cases comparing to Philly BEC.

I am keeping my hope high. Hope we will go through this long-dragging process by September next year.

Actually, it's not bad after long silence to see that 30 jobs posted yesterday and today.

One thing is a bit interesting is that they all begin with 05115 - 05118 (I checked about 20 of them)

txtramdream said:
Teamexceed (alias of Dallas BEC) is back on posting jobs again. They are still 245(i) cases. My company will not want to convert my case to RIR, neither want to support for PERM. TR is my only hope.

I felt somewhat envy at those TR cases in Philly BEC. They posted more than 3000+ TR jobs already (even though I don't know the approval process rate of these 3000+ cases). But Dallas BEC seems to be so slow on processing the TR cases comparing to Philly BEC.

I am keeping my hope high. Hope we will go through this long-dragging process by September next year.

nohope_for_lc said:

Can you get more info? I am surprised that your lawyer is getting RI when only jobs we are seeing posted are for 245i cases.

Either his lawer lied or he is working on 245i cases also. Make the same money for 245i I guess.

fastergcwanted said:
Can you get more info? I am surprised that your lawyer is getting RI when only jobs we are seeing posted are for 245i cases.

fastergcwanted said:
Are those cases? I believe so. I am 245i and still waiting. Please stop having this prejudice against 245i. Thank you!

BTW I checked the jobs posted by Philly BEC. There is definitely not an order in which they are taking the cases. Simply check the PD numbers. They range from P-05017 to P-05117. Yet another proof that there is no FIFO.

I think it's said the number is the day BEC received the case, not PD.

vexlak said:
Are those cases? I believe so. I am 245i and still waiting. Please stop having this prejudice against 245i. Thank you!

BTW I checked the jobs posted by Philly BEC. There is definitely not an order in which they are taking the cases. Simply check the PD numbers. They range from P-05017 to P-05117. Yet another proof that there is no FIFO.

so_depressed said:
I think it's said the number is the day BEC received the case, not PD.

Correct, PD and ETA case # are not related. They are fairly independant. The BEC could have grabbed two boxes the same day, one with 2002 PDs and one with 2004 PDs resulting in ETA case # starting with the same number but the PDs are years apart. This has already been covered in depth over the past year in this forum.

-MDW

same shit another day

I am in the same situation - AZ state regular (EB2) - recruitment completed
sent to SFO before it landed in Dallas - Checked with my attorney about the case source (State) - she finally faxed it to be changed to regional to Dallas BRC. She told me that the response for Dallas was that Data review for my case is already completed and they will change the case source when the certifying officer is ready to process the case

I am already on my 11th year extension - with the way things are going i will get death before my approval

Is there any other way that we can have that changed - (case source from state to region)

PD DEC 2002
Current status - in process - (what ever f*** thing that means)
Appoval Date - After my death

Try changing your case to RIR..this way they will be forced to open your file. Just my 2 cents..not an expert opinion.

terminator2004 said:
I am in the same situation - AZ state regular (EB2) - recruitment completed
sent to SFO before it landed in Dallas - Checked with my attorney about the case source (State) - she finally faxed it to be changed to regional to Dallas BRC. She told me that the response for Dallas was that Data review for my case is already completed and they will change the case source when the certifying officer is ready to process the case

I am already on my 11th year extension - with the way things are going i will get death before my approval

Is there any other way that we can have that changed - (case source from state to region)

PD DEC 2002
Current status - in process - (what ever f*** thing that means)
Appoval Date - After my death

I am new to this forum
but to explain my case
i am Eb2 filed labor in Jan 2003 as Non RIR
got letter from backlog center asking for doing it RIR
do you think it is good idea?
they letter says i will not loose priorty
any experience????
apprreciate answers!!

He will not give me more info.

fastergcwanted said:

There are 57 Jobs from my state in AJB site. Probably he is handling some of it. He was saying 245(i) shouldn't affect our cases.

I don't know what to think. My company is laying off. Can anyone tell me what are my options if I get laid off after waitting 3+ years for LC? I am in 7th year H1B extension.

Sanpai

Can't change to RIR as my recruitment is completed -
This is the response that i got from my attorney
basically life sucks and is very unfair -All we have to do is wait for another god damn years and hope your day comes -

color06 said:
I am new to this forum
but to explain my case
i am Eb2 filed labor in Jan 2003 as Non RIR
got letter from backlog center asking for doing it RIR
do you think it is good idea?
they letter says i will not loose priorty
any experience????
apprreciate answers!!

anybody!!?