Non RIR Discussion Only !

thanks. moving to PERM...probably

shagua said:
hi clbd:

EB2 or EB3 has nothing to do with labor cert. the classification is determined by the officer at the 140 stage.

-shagua

Hi, Shagua,

Thanks for your answer. It will probably take them many years to process non-RIR applications, so I am talking to my lawyer of refiling it under PERM, hopefully with the old PD. :(

clbd said:
Hi, Shagua,

Thanks for your answer. It will probably take them many years to process non-RIR applications, so I am talking to my lawyer of refiling it under PERM, hopefully with the old PD. :(

Hi,
Can you keep your old PD when you refile under PERM?

Please reply.

Hey guys,

I have something to share today. My lawyer(Weird) called me today in the morning and told me that she had replied to my 45days letter one month back.

Please somebody who is updating the backlog trackiing file update my details.
Thanks

Re:

Congratulation. I am still waiting for my 45 days letter. Very frustrating and anxious.
life_w/o_gc said:
Hey guys,

I have something to share today. My lawyer(Weird) called me today in the morning and told me that she had replied to my 45days letter one month back.

Please somebody who is updating the backlog trackiing file update my details.
Thanks

nyclc said:
Thanks Shagua,

To start with recruitment proces in month or two,is not that bad, after all this
years.
I understood from your posts, recruitment itself is about 2-3 months long process,
and than again,...... waiting.....For how long untill it's approved?

NY-EB3-non-rir
Case: P-05021-*****
PD: 04-27-01
45DL: August '05

hi nyclc:

i understand the long wait is quite frustrating. actually after the recruitment process, i really don't know how soon BEC will pick up the case. what i know is when they post your job on the internet it's a good sign that the case is moving. other than that, i don't think anyone has an idea on "how long" the case will be approved or denied.

will pray for you my friend...just hang in there.

-shagua

canonrir said:
PBEC seems to have started some recruiment. Its hard to tell though. There does not seems to be anyone in these forums yet for whom PBEC is doing adverts. We should keep a lookout in PBEC related forums.

hi canonrir:

i have seen one of your post on page 34 of this thread regarding the ad on the internet. barneysha(one of our non rir friend) also posted some of that info.

the only thing we have not seen so far is--DBEC has not post anything but PBEC has started to post advertisement on the internet.

-shagua

nileshpatel11 said:
Can one share process from Dalls BEC for NON RIR certification.
Like, AFter 45 day letter do they Issue Adv instruction or post adv by them self?

Whose labor approved with Dallas BEC in NON RIR, Please share experience.

hi nileshpatel11:

by looking at what PBEC is doing for some of the cases i would anticipate that DBEC do the same--which is adv by themselves. (themselve here refers to BECs)

-shagua

Az - Non-RIR
PD: 12/2003
RD: 06/2004
45 day letter: June 2005. Replied June 2005

Gave up on this and left the company. Recently filed a PERM through new employer.

Good luck with BRCs,

shagua said:
hi nileshpatel11:

by looking at what PBEC is doing for some of the cases i would anticipate that DBEC do the same--which is adv by themselves. (themselve here refers to BECs)

-shagua

Recruitment Process

Hi Guru,
I just came accross couple of responses from yahoogroup.com for Non-RIR LC approved and they say they didnot go through the recruitment process as it was required. Is it possible.

I just read another reply from immigration.com for the approval of Non-RIR LC and he writes he got his 45 days letter in Sept and recruitment was done in November and LC was pproved in March. How can it be without getting anything from the BEC. I am little bit confused. Pl. Help

Neeraj

gneerajg said:
Hi Guru,
I just came accross couple of responses from yahoogroup.com for Non-RIR LC approved and they say they didnot go through the recruitment process as it was required. Is it possible.

I just read another reply from immigration.com for the approval of Non-RIR LC and he writes he got his 45 days letter in Sept and recruitment was done in November and LC was pproved in March. How can it be without getting anything from the BEC. I am little bit confused. Pl. Help

Neeraj

hi gneerajg:

without going through the recruitment process to me does not make sense. i would ask more questions if i were you when i see those messages. based on my experience with labor, i have never heard of anyone who got his/her labor without job ads.

the post you saw at immigration.com may be true if his/her case is from PBEC. PBEC is currently posting job ads on the .gov website instead of making the petitioner post ads in the newspaper.

hope this helps...

-shagua (not a guru, just trying to help)

Non-rir recruitment happening in full swing!

to all those with ?s on the recruiment process, here's some good news

http://www.jobsearch.org/CT/seeker/jobsearch/keyword

Do a search on the keyword 'P-05*' and pick 3 states
I picked NY, NJ and CT.
My search brought back 33 jobs.

3 on them posted on Mar 23, 2006.

Here's the cool thing.
All along I found that the recruitment was being done for cases in this date range:
P-05018-****** TO P-0534-******

as of today I found caces in this range:
P-05095-***** To P-05122-*****

so looks like the wheels are chuggin along guys.... hang in there!

Recruitment

Hi Shagua,
Thanks for ur reply. One more question . Can our employer start the recruitment process after we get 45 dya letter or we have to wait until we donot hear anything from DBEC.
Thanks

Neeraj

I have question, look at the job advertisement,it is about supervisor, landscaper, has not any thing on engineer, my guess is for H1 people, most of them are engineer, are those true advertisement for labor certification? or something else? Just feel curious. I am also a non-rir, 2002 viticm and have not done any recruitment yet.

BarneySha said:

I picked NY, NJ and CT.

Here's the cool thing.
All along I found that the recruitment was being done for cases in this date range:

BEC Tracker Update

PLEASE JUST POST YOUR UPDATES IN THE BEC PRIORITY DATE TRACKER THREAD .

MVINAYS OR MYSELF WILL UPDATE THE EXCEL TRACKER. IT IS HARDER TO KEEP VERSION CONTROL IF OTHER PEOPLE UPDATE THE TRACKER DIRECTLY.

WHEN POSTING UPDATES, PLEASE INCLUDE INFO YOU MAY HAVE:

STATE SWA
EB2 or EB3
RIR or Regular
PD - Priority date - try to get the real date, not just month and year
RD - Regional receipt date[/B] - if you didn't get to Regional, say "NO TRANSFER"
Regional DOL
New BEC Case no. - please provide all but last 3 numbers
45-day letter Date received

IF YOU ARE GOING TO POST YOUR SCREENSHOT, PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO POST STATE AND REGIONAL RD

THANK YOU FOR TAKING CARE OF THE TRACKER :)

This is a great find! Now at least we can track how far they've come!
BTW, I did the same search for MA. Didn't find any ads.

BarneySha said:

I picked NY, NJ and CT.

Here's the cool thing.

waiting200X said:
I have question, look at the job advertisement,it is about supervisor, landscaper, has not any thing on engineer, my guess is for H1 people, most of them are engineer, are those true advertisement for labor certification? or something else? Just feel curious. I am also a non-rir, 2002 viticm and have not done any recruitment yet.

I suspect these are i245 applications.

MDwatch said:
PLEASE JUST POST YOUR UPDATES IN THE BEC PRIORITY DATE TRACKER THREAD .

MVINAYS OR MYSELF WILL UPDATE THE EXCEL TRACKER. IT IS HARDER TO KEEP VERSION CONTROL IF OTHER PEOPLE UPDATE THE TRACKER DIRECTLY.

WHEN POSTING UPDATES, PLEASE INCLUDE INFO YOU MAY HAVE:

STATE SWA
EB2 or EB3
RIR or Regular
PD - Priority date - try to get the real date, not just month and year
RD - Regional receipt date[/B] - if you didn't get to Regional, say "NO TRANSFER"
Regional DOL
New BEC Case no. - please provide all but last 3 numbers
45-day letter Date received

IF YOU ARE GOING TO POST YOUR SCREENSHOT, PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO POST STATE AND REGIONAL RD

THANK YOU FOR TAKING CARE OF THE TRACKER :)
Can u please update my info.
PD- dec.2003
EB2/non-rir/CA
45 .days letter-didn't recieve
thanks

How come nothing shows up for D-04*.Im looking for recruitment in LA state.
Thnx
BarneySha said:

I picked NY, NJ and CT.

Here's the cool thing.

I am planning a big party too.

There is no holes in your boat?
Mine is leaking. Have you seen the report that Dell would like double its employees in india?

But I like your attitude.
hehaheha said:
Hi Guys,

I am already inn. ithink we will sail safe as long as there is no hole(s)in the boat. I have applied for my 7th year extension.

I don't know for what we need to worry......

My PD : April 25 2001
Remanded to state in Dec 2002.
45 Day letter --- what is that????

i think we should have a big party when our labor get approves....