Non RIR Discussion Only !

Finally found the job posting on AJB. For some reason the the Company Job Id is "P0518######APA". The job description seems right... and so does the salary. Had to go in the keyword search, put a few charecters from the id and selected the state.

But what does the APA at the end mean?? After a wait of 6 years on this, every little thing has started to bug me.

Thanks,
-nk..
Those are the initials of the analyst assigned to your case.

Hello,

Congrats to all who have their labor certified. I have a question. I am Eb3 NOn RIR. My RI were from March 14, to April 14. Couple of days the recruitment will end. How long will it be after that that I need to submit a Recruitment Report. Do I get some resumes from the DOL and the request for the report from them as well.

Plesae reply.

THanks!

Recruitment Report

My recruitment period ended and DBEC sent Recruitment Report with 1 resume. I am looking for a sample recruitment report to be submitted to DOL. Can someone provide me a sample of the report to help my manager in preparing it?

thanks.

wait

Hello,

Congrats to all who have their labor certified. I have a question. I am Eb3 NOn RIR. My RI were from March 14, to April 14. Couple of days the recruitment will end. How long will it be after that that I need to submit a Recruitment Report. Do I get some resumes from the DOL and the request for the report from them as well.

Plesae reply.

THanks!

You have to wait to receive a report from DBEC if any resume recd or evenif no resume recd.. As I understand, this reort from DBEC wil be sent to you in a week time (see lucky7 reply above).

My recruitment period ended and DBEC sent Recruitment Report with 1 resume. I am looking for a sample recruitment report to be submitted to DOL. Can someone provide me a sample of the report to help my manager in preparing it?

thanks.

Hi,

Did you do any news paper ad?

Thanks,
longgcwisher

You have to wait to receive a report from DBEC if any resume recd or evenif no resume recd.. As I understand, this reort from DBEC wil be sent to you in a week time (see lucky7 reply above).

The timing can vary, for me it took DBEC about two months' time from sending the recruitment instructions to sending the recruitment report instructions.
1/05/07 - recruitement instructions rcvd
3/18/07 - recruitment report instructions rcvd. with no resumes.

time

The timing can vary, for me it took DBEC about two months' time from sending the recruitment instructions to sending the recruitment report instructions.
1/05/07 - recruitement instructions rcvd
3/18/07 - recruitment report instructions rcvd. with no resumes.

That sounds about right as between the RI and RRI, there is a 1 month period of recruitment + postal time between sending them.

Guys, who got certified or sent RR with resumes -- can you share how did your lawyer handle these resumes? Did he interview them? How -- phone/email/personal visit? WHat was the ground for denials?

NO RRI for 4 months

I have waited for Recruitment Report Instruction from BEC for the past 4 months and have not heard anything back. My lawyer told me that my case was not abnormal and the only thing I could do is still wait. I do not understa nd why my case got stuck in each little steps. :(

Here is my case summary:
Categories: TX-EB3 (RIR converted to Regular)
ETA #: D-05115-XXXXX
Priority Date: 03/7/01
RI: 1-Dec-06
Ads(newspaper and AJB) ended: 28-Dec-06
Online Status: IN PROCESS

K2004

K2004, if "Ads(newspaper and AJB) ended: 28-Dec-06" tell your lawyer to contact BEC. Don;t wait. They probably misplaced your case. In normal situation you should receive a Recruitment Report package in a week or so after Recruitment Period ends. You can also request a screen shot of your case to get more details (as far as I know, it should be also done thru lawyer).

As far as I know those guys at BECs are so bad at doing things the right way that if they do something right it would be a blessing. In my case (I'm now in supervised recruitment stage in TR case) they posted an AJB ad with only half of my job description making it open for almost everyone who wants to apply. I'm sure I'm going to get a ton of resumes. I was screaming about it and my employer sent them 3 faxes, 4 emails to any possible addresses and only after 14 days the ad changed. But they still messed it up -- periods and parentheses are missing as well as a sentence from the ad. I would assume that they are terribly undermanned and bitter because their job will end pretty soon -- Sept. of 07. So check them at almost everything.

Now, can someone answer my question above?

Last edited by a moderator:
Lawyer forwarded resumes to HR.

Guys, who got certified or sent RR with resumes -- can you share how did your lawyer handle these resumes? Did he interview them? How -- phone/email/personal visit? WHat was the ground for denials?

Lawyer recieved one resume and he forwarded to HR. The candidate did not come in for interview. He accepted another job. Preparing Recruitment report now. will send in the the next couple of days.

Hi K2004,
Well, I was in the same boat. Was waiting for the resumes and instructions to file recruitment report for almost 3 months now. And today, I see my case showing as 'Closed'. Let the lawyer/paralegal know abt it. They are gonna follow up.

I have waited for Recruitment Report Instruction from BEC for the past 4 months and have not heard anything back. My lawyer told me that my case was not abnormal and the only thing I could do is still wait. I do not understa nd why my case got stuck in each little steps. :(

Here is my case summary:
Categories: TX-EB3 (RIR converted to Regular)
ETA #: D-05115-XXXXX
Priority Date: 03/7/01
RI: 1-Dec-06
Ads(newspaper and AJB) ended: 28-Dec-06
Online Status: IN PROCESS

K2004

May bulletin is out and looks good

Hey...
I can't believe my eyes. Employment 3rd is 01August03. It was 01August02.
I hope it's not a mistake ...
That's good news to all of us that the LC is very close and are of 01-02-03 range...

Thanks for the response. I did talked to the paralegal several times. She said she had requests BPC 2 times and now I have to just wait. Until today, my case online status is still IN PROCESS. I am not sure whether a phone call to BPC would help or not, but my paralegal seems does not want to do it. :(

Hi K2004,
Well, I was in the same boat. Was waiting for the resumes and instructions to file recruitment report for almost 3 months now. And today, I see my case showing as 'Closed'. Let the lawyer/paralegal know abt it. They are gonna follow up.

Rri

Thanks for the response. I did talked to the paralegal several times. She said she had requests BPC 2 times and now I have to just wait. Until today, my case online status is still IN PROCESS. I am not sure whether a phone call to BPC would help or not, but my paralegal seems does not want to do it. :(

Hello Friends,

I recd RRI yesterday from DOL with NO resumes. Really appreciate that they are working fast to finish the cases.

recruitment period ended: April 11
RRI recd: April 17
PD: May 2002 EB2

Last edited by a moderator:
Case Closed

K2004,
My paralegal did contact PBEC and was asked to fax in a request to reopen the case, but nothing seems to be happening. You would be bettter off, if you are pro-active.

Hello all,

On an avergae, about how long did you all had to wait to get recruitment report instructions from DOL after your advertising and recruitment phased expired. Mine expired on April 14. About how long will we receive any resumes and further instructions. I have fired my attorney and sent letter and fax to DOL to forward any further communication directlly to the HR dept. Actually the letter was sent by my HR dept. I called DOL and thats what they said to do. I have not received any confirmation of such affects.

THanks!