No receipt for N-400 app

Interesting, my check cashed this morning too. What a relief. Rock on!!!!:rolleyes:

Saw your post just now, so I thought I would go check my bank account too ... My check was cashed today as well !! what a coincidence.

6/2 - n-400 mailed to AZ lockbox
6/3 - mail delivered
7/9 - check cashed

Interesting, my check cashed this morning too. What a relief. Rock on!!!!:rolleyes:

Saw your post just now, so I thought I would go check my bank account too ... My check was cashed today as well !! what a coincidence.

6/3 - mail delivered
7/9 - check cashed

Interesting...you guys also noticed the flury of Interviews being scheduled before hand? I predict your cases will be speedy

Like Dallaspen, I have recieved the rejection letter stating that I have applied (4 days) before my eligibility. I am planning to resubmit my application..any advice?

6/3 - mail delivered
7/9 - check cashed

The Notice of Action arrived in mail today.

6/3 - mail delivered
7/9 - check cashed
7/9 - notice of action received
6/3 - priority date indicated in Notice of Action

Courier or Multiple applications

The people with delayed NOA - did you all send it via Courier or multiple applications? Is there a pattern?

webgc

Infopass Appt - No help

Congratulations to the guys who got the receipts and Sorry for the guys who got their applications rejected.

No updates from me except that I went to my local DO for my Infopass appointment. I should say it was ridiculous the amount of help I got. The lady over there was not helpful but also lied to me when I asked if I can meet a supervisor. She said the supervisor is in a meeting, but when I waited and asked different person at the window, he said the supervisor is on vacation. It seemed they were toying with me. They don't even know why I got the letter to make the infopass appt in the first place. They told me to wait for some more time and then make another appt to talk to the supervisor. I didn't understand why I cannot talk to a supervisor today.

This is making us more anxious... may be we missed something or may be we sent our applications too early. Not sure :(

JohnRod, You will get some response from uscis. i followed all folks on this forum.. everybody getting response good or bad . Just hang in there.

My experiece is that cust service IO and infopass IO sees same database. so it's not much use with infopass (just my observation)

Congratulations to the guys who got the receipts and Sorry for the guys who got their applications rejected.

No updates from me except that I went to my local DO for my Infopass appointment. I should say it was ridiculous the amount of help I got. The lady over there was not helpful but also lied to me when I asked if I can meet a supervisor. She said the supervisor is in a meeting, but when I waited and asked different person at the window, he said the supervisor is on vacation. It seemed they were toying with me. They don't even know why I got the letter to make the infopass appt in the first place. They told me to wait for some more time and then make another appt to talk to the supervisor. I didn't understand why I cannot talk to a supervisor today.

This is making us more anxious... may be we missed something or may be we sent our applications too early. Not sure :(

When is your "Resident Since" date on the GC?

GC Dates.

Our GC dates are as follows -

Myself - 06/21/2004
My wife - 08/06/2004

I was eligible to apply (by 90 day rule) on March 14th. My wife is eligible on May 9th. So, we sent both of our applications on May 11th. We thought when they receive our applications, both of us will be well under the 90 day rule.

On the hindsight... that's the mistake we did. We should have waited for some more time.

Question... If they have rejected, we should have our applications back by now. Right? Why would they keep the applications for 2 months before rejecting them?

-J

It's random. No body knows. May be it was struck at bottom of that mail plastic box. But i am very sure you will get response..

But when they sent packet back, they did very good job. All items were packed in nice 3 zip-lock bags (1 for app, 1 for photo, 1 for check) . It's done very professional

I never thought they can spend so much time to pack and staple perfectly.

Guys, I am wondering did you'll request changing name? Because I did. The friend of mine mail two days before me, he receive the interview letter yesterday to schedule on Aug 15th. The date didn't even past the five years yet. He didn't request changing name. It pretty odd, only two days different and he almost half way through....

Recived my NOA ( Notice of Action 1-797c) today.

---------------------------------------------
06/04/09: N400 Mailed TX lockbox
06/05/09: N-400 Receive
07/09/09: Check cashed
07/11/09: NOA received
06/05/09: Priority Date
--/--/09: FP notice date
--/--/09: FP notice received
--/--/09: FP appointment
--/--/09: IL received
--/--/09: ID
--/--/09: OTH

Check not cashed

It has been a month and still haven't got NOA from uscis. I will call them tommorrow and see what they say. Still my check not cashed. I maild on 11 june 09.

Dallaspen,
Are you planning to send the copy of the rejection notice with your new application? It does not explicitly say anywhere except the back page of the rejection letter.

Thanks for your response.

Check not cashed

I sent mine to Phoenix June 11 th but nothing happened, now it is one month. I am planning to call this week to USCIS, can someone tell me what number do I need to call ? I tried the number which is on the application instructions 1800 375 5283 but asking to enter receipt number and not letting me to go further. Is there any other number to reach them ? I see few ppl mentioned in this forum that they talked to second level customer service. Please let me know.

Thanks

Check not cashed

I was able to call USCIS customer service with options 1-2-3 but there is no use. She checked with my A# and didn't find the application and told me to wait couple of days.