no message change after FP

mvusa,

Thanks for your reply. As such I got the RFE on following:

>>>1. I-94(port of entry) and
>>>2. EMPL letter (emplyrs interest in hiring, remuneration & job desc )

1. I have copy of I-94 and stam on passport.
2. For Emp Letter, I changed my job from May onwards(after 180 days). My attorney wants Emp letter and one pay slip from new company. I will be getting the first pay slip from new company only on June 10th. So I have to wait till June 10th. Mean time My attorney will prepare all other docs.
Thats all from my side.

Can you send me the RFE tracking thread...

I hope you will be getting approval sooon any time!!!

mka

2nd FP

Hi
I'm new to the I485 thread so would like to request some clarifications. My Case details :

- EB3 / PD Nov2002 (Currently not Current due to retrogression)
- I-140 with CP Option Apd in Jul2004.
- Case Moved to NWD consulate in Nov2004 (CP)
- Filed I-485 based on same I-140 Approval on 20Dec2004.
- 1st FP 15Jan2005.

My questions are :

#1 There is no change in Online status on USCIS site.(Ever saying " Your case has been recd .... takes 570 to 600 days ...) Is there any other place I can look or any AVM that I can check?

#2 I got another FP notice to be held in June2005. Is this normal? Pls tell how I can track the progress for FP with FBI ? What is LUD ? How to track this ? Should I expect the message to be changed and approx how many days after the FP ?

Experts pls answer so I am able to check the status of my case closely and understand the process so as to not get into trouble for not being aware of it.

Thanks

mvusa
Thanks for directions.
I did create my account, it does show the reciept of case in Dec2004. But doesnt show an update for FP done in Jan2005. The LUD (now I know what it means atlast , thanks to you :))) is still the same as case reciept. Is this normal ? Incase just recently I recieved another FP notice , and that is also not updated in case status. Is there any other directions to get the FP case status ?

Hi :

I am also on the same boat. more than 4 weeks passed. NO change in status. Did you get any update for your case on online.

Please share your information. Thanks.

ohohohoh said:
at the same boat.
FP on 03/24/05
LUD 04/08/o5
No change in status

HI mvusa:

Can you give update on your case. Still I am waiting for change in online case status online. more than 30 days crossed. LUD also changed only once. on very next day. do not know what is going on.

Thanks.

mvusa said:
Me and my husband did our second FP on 03/15/05 and so far no change in our online case stauts. I've heard sometimes you can get approval approx 30-60 days after 2FP without getting any change in message, just the magic letter in the mail! We hope to get it soon; it's been too much time and too much anxiety already!
Good Luck!

NO GUYS! No approval yet!!!!
For reddy2006 I never got update on FPs. But if you want call the USCIS 1800# and after hearing your case status you can dial an option to speak with someone (at least that's what I've heard) and ask them if your Fps were received by them.
MKA2005Nothing!!! not even message change or LUD and it has been more than 30 days now since USCIS Akw my RFE.

Hi mvusa:

Thanks for your message. Did you talk to USCIS ? I really do not know why few people are not getting update even after a month of fp. Thanks.

mvusa said:
NO GUYS! No approval yet!!!!
For reddy2006 I never got update on FPs. But if you want call the USCIS 1800# and after hearing your case status you can dial an option to speak with someone (at least that's what I've heard) and ask them if your Fps were received by them.
MKA2005Nothing!!! not even message change or LUD and it has been more than 30 days now since USCIS Akw my RFE.

mka2005 said:
mvusa,

you can expect anytime soon.

mka

Mka2005
Thanks for the encouragement :) But with USCIS you never know. In the RFE tracker thread there are many still waiting even after months and months of RFE aknowledgement :confused:

I did call today to 1800# but after automated messages I hung up, because they said to call after 60 days pass last update. It is more than 60 days from 2FPs but only 30 after RFE. So I think there's nothing I can do but wait. Also If you look at processing times, USCIS (TSC) is supposed to be working on 04/16/05 cases. I'm 07/28/03... so I really don't know what to beleive anymore. On the other hand it seems they are approving 2004 cases sooner than 2003.
The anxiety is terrible I think is affecting my health... If only they knew how much we suffer!

mvusa,

I understand. We have no other way. We will wait until the final decision comes from them. But not to worry much, be happy. It will happen sooner than we think.

thanks
mka

Mk2005
there has been two approvals today in our RFE thread! Wow I'm happy for them and it gives me hope! They were both 2002 filers...so well deserved!
have you added your data on the rfe tracker spread sheet? is right there on RFE tracker post #3. Please come join us!

Hi Isthi:

We did fp during the same period of time. Till date we did not get any update. Did you get any LUD after fp.

Thanks

isthi said:
Me and my wife finished FP on 4/22/05 but staus not updated.

H1B: 7th Year extension
Original LC- non concurrent
EB3/India/Labor PD:Aug-2004
I-140 AD : Oct-2004
I-485/AP/EAD ND : 3/04/2005
FP-code3 Done : 4/22/2005
but no message change

Hi Mahesh:

I did fp during the same period you did. I got one LUD after fp. No more. NO message change.

Can you update your status.

Thanks.

Mahesh20044 said:
How many days FBI take to send FP report to USCIS?
I have done my FP 4/10/05 ,LUD updated on 4/10 & 4/11 but no message update.Any suggestions.????

Hi Holbytla:

Can you update your status. I am also waiting for LUD and change in online status for more than 6 weeks after fp.

Thanks.

Holbytla said:
I was fingerprinted on 4/7/05, got an I-485 LUD (no message change) on 4/8, and no activity since then on my I-485. This seems to be a common pattern for people fingerprinted around that time. I called FBI, and they said they sent my fp's back to USCIS on 4/7/05 itself. I'm hoping (praying) the I-485 will just show up in my mailbox any day now.

EB1-OR concurrently filed in VSC ND: 5/28/04
I-140 AD 1/5/05
FP 4/7/05
I-485 LUD 4/8/05, no msg change, and no updates since then

No further updates, I'm afraid. Just waiting in immigration hell. Inian, what are your details (EB category, ND, FP, LUD etc?). Thanks.

Inian said:
Hi Holbytla:

Can you update your status. I am also waiting for LUD and change in online status for more than 6 weeks after fp.

Thanks.

stonewall said:
My 485 (primary beneficiary) was approved 2 months ago, passport stamped, waiting for the card. Dependent (minor) was figerprinted 1 month ago - but no change in USCIS online status or LUD so far. Called FBI (tel. 1 304 625 2000, you need visa number for this beginning with AXXXXXXXX) this morning and was told (by a very kind lady) that they received my dependent's FP and have sent the results to USCIS on the same day. Namecheck completed too. So it is Nebraska Centar stalling the process. The problem is that my dependent now has to apply for AP to be able to travel with me in the summer - another expense basically for nothing that really upsets me (my dependent will probably get AOS approved before AP is approved, but who is going to risk not having AP just in case???), that is $165 for AP fee + $150 for lawyer just gone down the toilet.
Was anyone out there in the similar situation???

Could you please tell me how you found out that the name check completed? They don't accept phone calls anymore. My namecheck is stuck in a blackhole somewhere... Thanks.

485 PD 28 FEB 2003
FP ND 05 MAR 2005
FP 19 Apr 2005
LUD 20 Apr 2005
No more updates on LUD or message.
EB2 CATEGORY( RIR)

Do you have any idea how long we have to wait ???

Thanks.

Holbytla said:
No further updates, I'm afraid. Just waiting in immigration hell. Inian, what are your details (EB category, ND, FP, LUD etc?). Thanks.