no message change after FP

RFE on 485..

mvusa,

I got mail for RFE, I do not know the details of RFE. I will have to wait untill my attorney get it. (not for my spouse)

Anybody guess what are possible RFE on I-485??

Thanks
mka

many possibilities for RFEs

mka2005.
I was very worried when I got our RFEs (medical & legal status). First of all I never got an email saying that RFEs were issued. I got a letter from my lawyer for the medical part and then a call from him for the legal status one. I was not familiar with the term RFE and got very nervous. Then, thanks to this forum I learned that lots of people get RFEs and it seems to get your approval coming (if you respond their inquiries ofcourse). There are 2 usefull threads on this forum called RFEs tracker, under texas service center I-485 issues. There you can find all kinds of RFEs and testimonies from people. My advice is to respond to the RFE as soon as possible, send it to your lawyer via FedEx and ask him to send it to USCIS as soon as possible too. According to my experience and current statistics, you'll get an email and LUD very quickly saying that they have received your response. Don't be afraid if you get another one...I got 2. But thank God, I was able to respond quickly because I had all information they needed at hand. Please go to the thread I told you. It is very informative, and you'll find very nice people there willing to help you.
Good Luck, and please keep me posted. :)

485 RFE tracker - post #3

mka2005, the correct name for the thread is under I-485 texas service center
called 485 RFE tracker - post #3 (there is another post but it is very crowded) but for information purposes you can check it out too. O.K?

mvusa,

I browsed most of them, here is the possible RFE's on 485.

* 2 years OR 2 months OR 3 months Pay stubs
* 2-3 years W2's, Tax
* EMPL letter (emplyrs interest in hiring, remuneration & job desc )
* Aff of Support for my wife
* Intend to Deny Out of Status for more than 1 year
* Marraige/birth certificate and medical
* All valid passport pages, I-94 and Visas Successor of Interest

All,

Did I miss any, If yes, please post here..

thanks
mka

I think you're right

mka2205
I think you're right. I'm glad you found the thread and searched for possibilities. The important thing is to have what ever USCIS asks for "at hand" so you can reply as soon as possible.
It seems you'll be approved maybe sooner than you thought!
I don't know any other reasons for 485 RFEs but if I find something I'll post.
Please keep us informed about your case.
Did you entered your data at Saras76 spread sheet? It is on 485 rfe tracker -post#3. We're all there! :)

Finger print

We had early finger print (2nd) on March 31, 2005{Original Schedule- June 6 and July 5(Spouce)}. According to FBI, they sent reports back to USCIS on same day. Also, I spoke with INS officer last week at 1-800 , she said they(USCIS) received reports from FBI on April 7th.
Yesterday I received a call from my attorney's office because they received a call from USCIS for rescheduling finger print(No Biometric) for my spouce. But we have not received any notice regarding re-scheduling. So far NO LUD, No email etc..I don't know what is going on???

RD 08/07/2003
TD 05/19/2004
140 AD 05/18/2004

Should I be concerned?

Hi Folks,

I and my spouse did FP back in January 2005. Just recently browsing the forums and realized it is kind of late for me. NO change in LUD or message since November 2004.

Any suggestions? :confused:

Thanks.

iwannagreencard said:
Maybesomeday.....
Did you get your approval yet?...
No, we were transferred to the DO last December and are waiting for our interviews. We did get our second FP appointment last week so at least they haven't lost our files. :rolleyes:

No FP LUD: not to worry

My daughter was fingerprinted for I-485 on 4/7 approved 5/9. In the meantime she did not receive any on-line status change: no "FP results received...case resumed", no LUD, nothing. I was worried about that but as it seems, no FP status change is not necessarily a bad sign.

No change after FP; Got GC

;) Hi All,
I completed fP on March 31 2005 at Hackensack, NJ. LUD changed 4/1, 4/15,4/16,4/18, 5/6/05. No message change. Called FBI to check on the fingerprint status. They said that they sent the FP to INS on 3/31/05 itself.

Recd in mail on 5/11/05 485 approved. Checked USCIS for an appt got it for 5/12/05 completed stamping today.

Whew what an ordeal.
Good luck to all. Chin up.

HI Bud2003

PD - 04/26/2001. Got the approval yesterday afternoon. ;)

It was quite an ordeal but I got the appointment within 24 hours. I checked infopass lastnight and they had one slot time open for this morning. Got the PP stamped today.

Good Luck !!

Hi,

I got RFE on
1. I-94(port of entry) and
2. EMPL letter (emplyrs interest in hiring, remuneration & job desc )

mka

good for you!

mka2005 said:
Hi,

I got RFE on
1. I-94(port of entry) and
2. EMPL letter (emplyrs interest in hiring, remuneration & job desc )

mka

I'm glad you got your RFE and I hope you respond soon. When you send those to uscis you'll see your case status change to RFEs received in just a couple of days. Also you''ll see a couple of LUDs. At least that's what happened to me. It seems you'll be approved soon.
I'm still here waiting for the good news!

mvusa,

Let me guess for you..... you can expect your approval by end of this week or worst case in next week...

How did you get your medical done?. I remember you had some issue with it.

I will be submitting the docs by next week.

Thanks
mka

How many days FBI take to send FP report to USCIS?
I have done my FP 4/10/05 ,LUD updated on 4/10 & 4/11 but no message update.Any suggestions.????

I was fingerprinted on 4/7/05, got an I-485 LUD (no message change) on 4/8, and no activity since then on my I-485. This seems to be a common pattern for people fingerprinted around that time. I called FBI, and they said they sent my fp's back to USCIS on 4/7/05 itself. I'm hoping (praying) the I-485 will just show up in my mailbox any day now.

EB1-OR concurrently filed in VSC ND: 5/28/04
I-140 AD 1/5/05
FP 4/7/05
I-485 LUD 4/8/05, no msg change, and no updates since then

Same boat!

I too was fingerprinted on 1/8/05, got an I-485 LUD (a response that it is still pending after I had called USCIS by phone and placed an inquiry as to the status. By the way; also recieved a letter from USCIS too saying the same exact message; case pending), and no activity since then on my I-485.
Had also called FBI some couple of weeks after the FP, and they said they sent my fp's back to USCIS on 1/8/05 itself.

Guy's please help... going crazy with worry (one colleauge that did everything and all stages pretty much at the same times as me and is also the same employer based filing; even thru the same attorney- got the approval already and I am going nuts with the wait!)
As I understand there is this big name check thing also that happens about at the same time by FBI that they finish the FP process and sent it back to USCIS.
Should I just send that email enquiry on the name check (fbinncp@ic.fbi.gov) and wait??? [I just found out that one can inquire for it by sending the email thru this forum-God bless you all] send the email & wait the three or four months for reply! Anyways; What do you ask in the email? And please those who got response back from FBI abt name check-what do they normally say?]

Since the status online did not change regarding the FP recieved etc. by USCIS; should I start calling them up too at the same time?

Gurus please help!!!

mka2005
Hi! I've been around, but since I got my RFEs I've been hanging around on the RFEs tracking thread instead. Remember I did 2FPs on 03/15/05 never got LUD or Message changes until I got RFEs, so it seems USCIS is not changing messages for FPs this days. I've not received any new messages or LUDs since 05/04/05... I've been frustated lately with the uncertainty. About my medicals (RFE) they needed I-693 supplemental form (immunizations) I had all records so the civil doctor could fill out everything with no problem. I also got RFE for proof of legal entry. I had I-94 and stamps on passport, so I responded quickly. I thought I was going to be approved soon but it seems USCIS is not working on 2003 cases lately. We even started an "unlucky 2003 filers" thread...
Tell me about your case, did you responded RFEs yet? I remember some problem with salary cut? Hope everything is ok. Keep me posted.
Good Luck!