no message change after FP

Called USCIS & FBI

FBI person informed me that they sent the result to INS on the next day itself (04/15/05) and USCIS person didn't have anything to tell me other that the online status message.

Thanks

Sammy.

Mine is same. My wife and I took FP on 03/24. My wife changed on 04/08. Mine still unchanged.

sunjoshi said:
BeOpti,

i am in the same boat...msg changed for my wife after fp, but not for me (primary)...i called the 1800-crap, and the officer said that this was routine, no big deal...he also checked and confirmed that they did receive my fp too....so just don't worry, this is how uscis works :)

FP issue dependent waiting

My 485 (primary beneficiary) was approved 2 months ago, passport stamped, waiting for the card. Dependent (minor) was figerprinted 1 month ago - but no change in USCIS online status or LUD so far. Called FBI (tel. 1 304 625 2000, you need visa number for this beginning with AXXXXXXXX) this morning and was told (by a very kind lady) that they received my dependent's FP and have sent the results to USCIS on the same day. Namecheck completed too. So it is Nebraska Centar stalling the process. The problem is that my dependent now has to apply for AP to be able to travel with me in the summer - another expense basically for nothing that really upsets me (my dependent will probably get AOS approved before AP is approved, but who is going to risk not having AP just in case???), that is $165 for AP fee + $150 for lawyer just gone down the toilet.
Was anyone out there in the similar situation???

Did the lady also give your name check status? I though the phone number was for finger print status check only. Please confirm. If so, I would like to call it and find out my Name Check status.
stonewall said:
My 485 (primary beneficiary) was approved 2 months ago, passport stamped, waiting for the card. Dependent (minor) was figerprinted 1 month ago - but no change in USCIS online status or LUD so far. Called FBI (tel. 1 304 625 2000, you need visa number for this beginning with AXXXXXXXX) this morning and was told (by a very kind lady) that they received my dependent's FP and have sent the results to USCIS on the same day. Namecheck completed too. So it is Nebraska Centar stalling the process. The problem is that my dependent now has to apply for AP to be able to travel with me in the summer - another expense basically for nothing that really upsets me (my dependent will probably get AOS approved before AP is approved, but who is going to risk not having AP just in case???), that is $165 for AP fee + $150 for lawyer just gone down the toilet.
Was anyone out there in the similar situation???

Namecheck confirmed by e-mail earlier, 2 months ago (the one fbinnc etc. do not remember now - but some people in this forum complain that it does not work anymore). I believe the phone number is for FP only.

freewalker said:
Did the lady also give your name check status? I though the phone number was for finger print status check only. Please confirm. If so, I would like to call it and find out my Name Check status.

Finally the message changed

I just received a mail saying that USCIS received my FP review bla bla .....

sammy0001 said:
FBI person informed me that they sent the result to INS on the next day itself (04/15/05) and USCIS person didn't have anything to tell me other that the online status message.

Thanks

Sammy.

still waiting too

I have not yet received any message about me and husband's 2FP done at West Palm Beach,FL 03/15/05.
Got a LUD 4/7/05 but no email or message change.
I really don't understand why some people do get emails and changes in messages so soon while some of us get nothing... :confused:
Good luck to all.

Still waiting to see the message change after FP

mvusa,

Still waiting to see the message change after FP.. :confused:
I have no idea whatz happening for our case.????
mka

H1B: 8th Year extension
Original LC- non concurrent
EB3/India/Labor PD:Nov-1999
I-140 AD : Jun-2000
I-485/AP/EAD ND : Oct-2004
EAD/AP AD : Dec-2004
FP-code3 Done : 3/25/2005
On I-485 LUD changed 4 times, 03/25/2005, 03/28/2005, 04/07/2005 and 04/08/2005
but no message change

message not updated after FP

Me and my wife finished FP on 4/22/05 but staus not updated.

H1B: 7th Year extension
Original LC- non concurrent
EB3/India/Labor PD:Aug-2004
I-140 AD : Oct-2004
I-485/AP/EAD ND : 3/04/2005
FP-code3 Done : 4/22/2005
but no message change

The word i got from an IMO at VSC is that the LUDs or the messages does not in any fashion truely reflect the actual processing status. For some of the cases, they very well may, but that's not consistent.

He told me to take the status and LUDs with a grain of salt!! (maybe add some pepper and other spices and make chat masala!!)

Sunjoshi, I think you are right, Mine have not changed, and it's over a month now. Also I received call from my lawyer because USCIS needed some medical and proof of status info that somehow were missing in my file. I never got mail from USCIS asking for what my lawyer was talking about. My case status doesn't show anything different. We already sent the information they needed. No LUD yet! Hope we get something soon. This is killing me!

FP Message May Not Be Updated At All

I have also posted somewhere else:

I-140 & I-485 filed on 8/10/4

FP done on 3/16/5

Hadn't got any update on my case information, a little worried and emailed FBI. They said that my FP information had been sent back to USCIS on the same day.

485 approved on 4/28/5

So FP message may not need to be posted at all.

Hope this will help.

If at al LUD and message is changed what would be common messages. I did my FP on w/e, the LUDs are being updated daily but msg stayed same on both 485 cases...

could anyone please post few examples...

Thanks.

mvusa,

Did you get any update on your case?

I am still waiting for message change. FP done on Mar 25,2005???

mka

Did get response!

MKA2005,
Hi! I did get a response. Never got a message from my 2FPs though. I got 2 RFE's (medical & legal status inquiries) I sent response 04/27/05 USCIS received documents 05/02/05
I got an email saying that they had received response. Got LUDs 5/2/5,5/3/5,5/4/5 My online status also changed to REF received.
I'll keep you posted.
Thanks for caring!

Last edited by a moderator:
mvusa,

You will be getting approval any time soon. You said you had a problem with your medical. How did you get it??

Thanks
mka

mka2005

Hi! Yes, I'm 6 months pregnant and I thought I had to get some shots (immunizations) but since I was able to get proof for those with my doctor in my country, the uscis civil doctor was able to fill the I-693 supplemental form for me & husband, which was the RFE asking for.
So far we have email of Rfe received and 2 LUDs but nothing more. I hope to hear some good news soon, the anxiety is getting worst everyday! We never got message for FPs received though.

They don't seem to take updating the web information in regards to fingerprints. I did my first FPs April 04. It didn't get updated on the website until Oct 04.