No lud i485

persianguy

Good morning people, I applied for my papers (green card) last year and I received and letter from USCIS "The above application/ petition has been received by our office and is in process" a few days later I received the bio-metrics appointment, and BO is done.
Its been 4 months and LUD doesn't change! It says acceptance. Last year I went to Spain for 2 weeks on my RTD, but I waited a litte longer to flie my i485.

I guess we are on the same boat. I sent my papers, bio-metrics is done and still waiting! Im assuming they are really busy, maybe? Maybe I'm wrong but RTD has nothing to do with your i-485, as long as you didn't go back to your COP! Right?

Good morning people, I applied for my papers (green card) last year and I received and letter from USCIS "The above application/ petition has been received by our office and is in process" a few days later I received the bio-metrics appointment, and BO is done.
Its been 4 months and LUD doesn't change! It says acceptance. Last year I went to Spain for 2 weeks on my RTD, but I waited a litte longer to flie my i485.

Do not pay too much attention to the online status because CLAIMS 3 system does not always update the online application status. To get the most updated status of your I-485 application, you will have to schedule an infopass appointment to talk to an immigration information officer because he/she has access to read CLAIMS 3 system.

Last edited by a moderator: