NJ Filers FP Tracker

Received FP notice

Got our(me and the wife) FP notices in the mail today.

485 RD : Jul 16th ND :Aug 29th
FP ND : Nov 24th , FP Schedule Date : December 28th
Newark, NJ

AVM not updated.

Cheers

My cousine also rec. FP notice

MD July 5th
EAD sep 1st
FP Dec 21
Stat NJ

I am waiting as my MD is AUg 21

Congratulation, Joinedisn!!

You probably only 3-5 months away from GC. If you take a look at the graph in immitrack.com, you will find that application numbers in 03/01-07/01 (ND) much less than other month, which means, of course, it will reach 08/01 (ND) case very soon.

Let\'s cross our fingers. My case is: RD 08/14/01, ND 09/28/01 still waiting for FP.

Thanks but..

am tensed as am on bench (vacation if you know what i mean). Got 3 good offers and all of them were full time. Hoping that this GC gets done soon for all of us.

I think right now only July people are getting FP notice

SO People filled in aug will get in a month or so.
Mine
MD 8/21
EAD 11/1

whats the latest RD which got FP in NJ state?

My details:
RD Jul-30-2001, ND Sep-21-2001. Waiting for FP..

FP recieved

we recieved finger printing notices today at home for myself and my husband.

RD jul 11th
ND Aug 29th
State NJ
FP Nov 28th
Appointment on Dec 28th

ASC center Newark

We want to get finger printed before this date. Can we walk in for finger printing before the appointment date and get it done. If so can we go on any day of the week and what time should we go(mornings or afternoons) and which is the best time. Is courtesy copy ok or should we take original copy of finger printing. Can you guys please give me directions to go to Newark office by car as well as by train and also parking information.

Thanks a lot
hamsa

joinedisn: you won\'t have to stay.

As long as you have your EAd and you passed 180 day after file 485, you can move on, can\'t you?

Hope the companies can wait for you long enough.

Damn!

Looks like I\'m going to miss my FP date. I leave for India on Dec 22
for a month.

RD: 07/27
ND: 09/20

Still waiting for FP notice.

Hi! C D -- maybe not...

if you are lucky..or maybe not...then you would get the notice sometime in 3rd week of FP(based on your RD and ND)....and you will get a date of FP after exactly 1 month....you can try and get back...on or around the date of FP....try and confirm your return ticket after seeing the FP notice.....

best of luck in any case.....

take care...