Newark, NJ - N-400 Timeline

Freenation,

I called USCIS and went through the address change automation process which transfered me to a real person. All that she told me is that it is at the National Benefits Center. I even asked for level 2 support. Curious, does anyone else's receipt number start with NBC? Or does anyone with an interview date have an NBC number as a receipt? I am begining to think that the NBC number could be the National Benefits Center number. Not sure though.

Anyone from Newark DO and 2/3/9 receipt date receive IL yet ?

Anyone from Newark DO and around 2/3/9 receipt date receive IL yet ?

thomas5

I just posted on another thread, but thought I will post again (sorry moderator:)) since you asked me on this thread. I just received my Interview letter today (03/19/09). so you should be getting your soon...Good luck :)

Anyone from Newark DO and around 2/3/9 receipt date receive IL yet ?

Hi absrao,

My priority date is 2/3/9. Due to hectic schedule I opted for my regular FP on 12th March.
How do u know ur are in Interview queue?
Is there any status update?

Called CSR IO level 2 and was told about Interview Queue

Hi Freenation,
I called USCIS and spoke to IO Level 2. Was told that I am on Interview Queue since 3/9/09. But no IL yet.

ASWNewark,
Congratulations!!! I hope I get My interview letter soon too!

AND IM REALLY HOPING ITS TODAY CAUSE ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!!! YAYY! lol

All,

Completed my scheduled FP Appointment today. Reached at 11 AM for 3 PM Appointment, we were out by 11.30 AM. Experience was very pleasant.

I got the Yellow stub from USCIS yesterday, which says i need to bring my NJ DL and my kids Birth certificate for Interview.

------------
02/09/08: Mailed
02/10/09: Receipt Date
02/10/09: Priority Date
02/13/09: Checks Cahsed
02/13/09: Notice Date
2/25/2009: FP Notice Date
3/20/2009: FP Appointment(ELIZABETH,NJ) Scheduled and Completed
xx/xx/09 IL:
xx/xx/09 ID:
xx/xx/09 OL:
xx/xx/09 OD:
xx/xx/09 PP: (applied)
xx/xx/09 PP: (received)

hello.......i am an january filer......

Newark D/O
01/21/09:N-400 Application Mailed to Lewsville Lockbox
01/23/09 :N-400 Received By Lockbox
01/28/09 : Check Cashed
01/23/09 :priority Date
01/28/09 :Notice Date
02/03/09 :NOA Received ( I-797C)

02/09/09 :FP Notice Received
02/24/09 :FP Appointment (Hackensack ASC)
02/11/09 :FP Walkin
03/03/09 :Interview Letter.
04/30/09 :Interview & Oath Ceremony(Same Day)

Hi feb2009 or anybody else,

Just curious why would they need your kids Birth Certificate? Are they applying along with you (or) Were they USA citizen's?

Thanks
I got the Yellow stub from USCIS yesterday, which says i need to bring my NJ DL and my kids Birth certificate for Interview.

It seems some people are given oath letter or even oath right after the interview, some are not. Is it true? Why's that?

Hi Shipfree4pc,

I am wondering the same, i am not sure why they need it, yes both of my kids are US Citizens.

Not sure i am the only one who got this request or any one else in the forum.

Just curious why would they need your kids Birth Certificate? Are they applying along with you (or) Were they USA citizen's?

Thanks