Newark, NJ - N-400 Timeline

Elizabeth City, NJ ASC FP walk-in experience

Hello everyone

Anyone out there who has done walk-in FP at Elizabeth City, NJ ASC FP walk-in? I am thinking of going this Saturday.

Yes, we did ours together with our daughter, 14 days ahead of schedule.
Just tell the guard and he will refer you to the receptionist who will in turn sign OK and go back to the guard so he will give you the go signal to fill up the paperwork.Roughly you will be done in 20 minutes.Good luck!

Yes, we did ours together with our daughter, 14 days ahead of schedule.
Just tell the guard and he will refer you to the receptionist who will in turn sign OK and go back to the guard so he will give you the go signal to fill up the paperwork.Roughly you will be done in 20 minutes.Good luck!

Thanks for your reply.

Any tip on what I should say, just to make sure it’s a success, and I am not turned away.

FP Done

I am done with FP. I just walkin at 2pm. No Question asked. Whole Process takes about 15 mins.Did anybody called that FBI number to verify Name and Background check ? Did anybody know how much time its taking for interview letter for Newark D/o
Thanks

Newark D/O
01/21/09:N-400 Application Mailed to Lewsville Lockbox
01/23/09 :N-400 Received By Lockbox
01/28/09 : Check Cashed
01/23/09 :priority Date
01/28/09 :Notice Date.
02/03/09 :NOA Received ( I-797C)

02/09/09 :FP Notice Received
02/24/09 :FP Appointment (Hackensack ASC)
02/11/09 :FP Walkin
xx/xx/09 :Interview Letter.
xx/xx/09 :Interview & Oath Ceremony(Same Day)

Punjabi1

I am done with FP. I just walkin at 2pm. No Question asked. Whole Process takes about 15 mins.Did anybody called that FBI number to verify Name and Background check ? Did anybody know how much time its taking for interview letter for Newark D/o
Thanks

Newark D/O
01/21/09:N-400 Application Mailed to Lewsville Lockbox
01/23/09 :N-400 Received By Lockbox
01/28/09 : Check Cashed
01/23/09 :priority Date
01/28/09 :Notice Date.
02/03/09 :NOA Received ( I-797C)

02/09/09 :FP Notice Received
02/24/09 :FP Appointment (Hackensack ASC)
02/11/09 :FP Walkin
xx/xx/09 :Interview Letter.
xx/xx/09 :Interview & Oath Ceremony(Same Day)

Punjabi1

Nice. It took me a little over two months (from PD) to get IL.

Dumb question, what is NOA?

Is NOA the receipt letter about priority and Notice date? or is it a second letter before the finger printing notice?

On the official website, it says,' Case received and pending.'

So what's the next step? a NOA letter or FP notice?

Thank you!

----------------------------------------------

02/03/09 Priority Date
02/09/09 Receipt letter received
2/17/09 FP notice received
2/18/09 FP walk-in done.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everyone

Anyone out there who has done walk-in FP at Elizabeth City, NJ ASC FP walk-in? I am thinking of going this Saturday.

Hi sap283,

All the BEST for Saturday .. Please share your walk-in FP experince at Elizabeth City, NJ.

Thanks,

Thanks noginoypi.

I forgot to ask, is there any free/paid parking nearby. If it is paid that is it cheaper?

I have NO IDEA why, but they were closed on Saturday; Feb 14, 2009. I don’t think Valentine Day is considered holiday.

Current Status: Case received and pending.

Did FP on 2/10. Anyone know how long it takes status to go from "Case received and pending" to "In queue for Interview"?

Eire,
We're almost of the same range so we keep each other update, OK?

01/13/2009 -- NOA Received
01/29/2009—Notice date for FP
02/02/2009 -- FP Letter Received
02/19/2009 -- FP Appointment
02/05/2009 -- FP Completed.14 days earlier since we accompany our daughter for her GC replacement since she had reached the age of 14. I requested ASC if they can accommodate us since we're there anyway and they did!
00/00/2009 -- IL Received
00/00/2009 – Interview Date
00/00/2009 : Oath ()
Edit/Delete Message

I have NO IDEA why, but they were closed on Saturday; Feb 14, 2009. I don’t think Valentine Day is considered holiday.

Hmm...

Please share your experience if u go for early FP this week..
Last week I got Notice of Action ,I am hoping to get FP notice this week.

Thx...

Punjabi1,

What is the parking situation at Hackensact FP center. I received feedback on my other post that I have to use street parking. Did you had any trouble to park your vehicle?

I have my FP appointment on 25th at 9AM. I am planning to be there by 8AM, do they take me in or do I have to wait until my time (9AM)

Thank You
CM

Immiinfo: I went there around 2 pm. ASC was totally empty and there was ample parking outside. but you are going early morning, thats there normal business hours. so you may gonna have problem finding parking. ASC Hackensack is a small center but i am pretty much sure you gonna find parking space. Good Luck !!

Punjabi1

Punjabi1,

What is the parking situation at Hackensact FP center. I received feedback on my other post that I have to use street parking. Did you had any trouble to park your vehicle?

I have my FP appointment on 25th at 9AM. I am planning to be there by 8AM, do they take me in or do I have to wait until my time (9AM)

Thank You
CM

I got FP notice yesterday.
My FP date is 12th March at Elizabeth Newark.

I am planning to try my luck next week.
Is it OK if I go for walk-in FP on any day other than Wednesday ?

What is the chances that I will be turn away if I go around 2 to 3:00 PM?

Thanks,
Freenation