Newark local office transfer: tracker

gkrishna999 said:
I got stamped on dec 6th after interview at newark local office

questions:
------------
name,address, are you in legal status
company name address ,salary,previous addresses,

Congrats buddy... Enjoy....

Sorry for the late reply. mine is not AC21 case.
They did not ask any documents in interview letter except passport ,interview letter but I carried all the documents like paystubs,w2,tax returns,emp letter .

she took paystubs,w2,tax returns.
questions
--------------
how long you have been in this company
where is the address
how far it is from your house
how do you go to the office
how much time it takes?

she asked my employment letter

gkrishna999,
By office does it mean the employer's office or the place where you work (If you are working as a consultant).

My company's head office is in NJ and i used substituted labour from philadelphia. I work in NJ as consultant.

If iam asked the same question, should i say my office is in NJ or in philadelphia?

Hi patpat

I gave my employer office address. Even my labour also from philadelphia and i work in nj.but i told to them that i go to employer office everyday.

patpat said:
gkrishna999,
By office does it mean the employer's office or the place where you work (If you are working as a consultant).

My company's head office is in NJ and i used substituted labour from philadelphia. I work in NJ as consultant.

If iam asked the same question, should i say my office is in NJ or in philadelphia?

Hi patpat,

Look yr stub and see the address, you cannot give wrong answer there. Generally they dont ask this questions, only the paystub, tax returns and emplyment letter. keep this handy. also if yr spouse works keep his/her stubs, we were asked for it.

Good luck

patpat said:
gkrishna999,

Hi patpat,

Look at yr stub and see the address, you cannot give wrong answer there. Generally they dont ask this questions, only the paystub, tax returns and emplyment letter. keep this handy. also if yr spouse works keep his/her stubs, we were asked for it.

Good luck

Case Transferred to Newark

Hi,
I got my case transferred to Newark, NJ on December 10,2004. My ND: Oct 2003 and got my 140 approved, EAD, AP and FP done.

How long does it take to get the interview scheduled in Newark, NJ.

For your information: I just changed my address to Newjersey. Any comments and inputs would be appreciated.

How is the interview outcome in Newark?

Thanks for your time.

Want GC Soon said:
Hi,
I got my case transferred to Newark, NJ on December 10,2004. My ND: Oct 2003 and got my 140 approved, EAD, AP and FP done.

How long does it take to get the interview scheduled in Newark, NJ.

For your information: I just changed my address to Newjersey. Any comments and inputs would be appreciated.

How is the interview outcome in Newark?

Thanks for your time.

Buddy

Mine was also transfered to newark on Nov 17th. I haven't received any transfer notice yet from Vermont. Please let me know if you received any confirmation letter from vermon regd your case transfer.

Tranfsferred with interfew dates...please share

Hi folks,

Lots of people come to this thread looking for answers. Most common one is, how long it takes to receive interview date...

To serve as an answer to this question, I propose, anyone who has recently received an interview date please post the following info asap.

485 Notice Date
Transferred to Newark Date
Interview date.

I believe there are some folks who had their cases transferred in September received interview notices in November. Howerver, I do know several other people in this tread whose cases were transferred in and prior to September (like mine), and are still waiting for interview.

My guess is, it used to be around 2 months earlier to get interview in Newark, but now the time to get interview is slowly creeping up, mainly because Vermont has been transferring lot's of cases to local offices to avoid keeping old files with them... mine is classic (485 RD Feb/2002)!!!

Case Xfer to Newark office

Hi folks,

My case got transferred to Newark office recently

485 xfer date Nov 12
Interview schedule date Dec 28

Can anyone guide me should we be present at interview at exact time or we can go there 1-2 hours earlier.Also can we take kids to Interview.Please share your Interview experience

Thanks
Prlover1

Can we have a tracker in a Excel sheet?

Can we have a tracker to trace the cases that have been transferred? Iam attaching an Excel sheet with my details.

Could you guys please this Excel sheet with your 485 ND, Date of transfer to newark office and date of interview...

We can track it better this way..

Thanks

Tracker update

I have updated my case details after case transfer to Newark, NJ.

Has anyone got the letter from Vermont that the case has been transferred to Newark or everyone just has the online message that says that the case has been transferred?