New York SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally

informed by attorney yesterday that 45 day was received.

My PD is 12/2001. In July it was incomplete with ETA # :T-05132-xxxxx.

A ray of hope.

We Can Change Our Fate By Ourselves!!! Act Now!!!

From http://www.immigration-law.com:

10/13/2005: IMPORTANT NEWS: We Need Your Help!!

AILA has reported that the Senate Judiciary Committe is markedup a very important legislative bill on October 20, 2005, coming Thursday, to discuss the Budget Reconciliation and Immigration proposal that can give some relief to the current H-1B blackout and EB immigrant visa number retrogression. According to the AILA, the proposal includes the following:
Recapture of 300,000 unused H-1B numbers
Recpature of 90,000 unused EB immigrant visa numbers
Exempting spouses and minor children of EB principal aliens from the annual EB quota limit
Permit filing of I-485 even during the visa number retrogression.

AILA states that it is vitally important that the people in business community and scientific and research organizations reach out tothe following members of the Senate Judiciary Committee as urgently as possible:

Arlen Specter (R-PA) Chairman Patrick Leahy (D-VT) Ranking

Orrin Hatch (R-UT) Edward Kennedy (D-MA)
Charles Grassley (R-IA) Joseph Biden (D-DE)
Mike DeWine (R-OH) Herbert Kohl (D-WI)
Jeff Sessions (R-AL) Dianne Feinstein (D-CA)
Lindsey Graham (R-SC) Russ Feingold (D-WI)
John Cornyn (R-TX) Charles Schumer (D-NY)
Sam Brownback (R-KS) Richard Durbin (D-IL)
Tom Coburn (R-OK)
Jon Kyl (R-AZ)
Please call (202)224-3121 Congressional switchboard and obtain their email addresses or through their websites as quickly as possible: It is "extremely" important that everyone participates in this last minute campaign. For the talking points, please click here: http://www.immigration-law.com/Temporary File.html

Let us Lobby for our Own Good

US&Canada said:
From http://www.immigration-law.com:

10/13/2005: IMPORTANT NEWS: We Need Your Help!!

AILA has reported that the Senate Judiciary Committe is markedup a very important legislative bill on October 20, 2005, coming Thursday, to discuss the Budget Reconciliation and Immigration proposal that can give some relief to the current H-1B blackout and EB immigrant visa number retrogression. According to the AILA, the proposal includes the following:
Recapture of 300,000 unused H-1B numbers
Recpature of 90,000 unused EB immigrant visa numbers
Exempting spouses and minor children of EB principal aliens from the annual EB quota limit
Permit filing of I-485 even during the visa number retrogression.

AILA states that it is vitally important that the people in business community and scientific and research organizations reach out tothe following members of the Senate Judiciary Committee as urgently as possible:

Arlen Specter (R-PA) Chairman Patrick Leahy (D-VT) Ranking

Orrin Hatch (R-UT) Edward Kennedy (D-MA)
Charles Grassley (R-IA) Joseph Biden (D-DE)
Mike DeWine (R-OH) Herbert Kohl (D-WI)
Jeff Sessions (R-AL) Dianne Feinstein (D-CA)
Lindsey Graham (R-SC) Russ Feingold (D-WI)
John Cornyn (R-TX) Charles Schumer (D-NY)
Sam Brownback (R-KS) Richard Durbin (D-IL)
Tom Coburn (R-OK)
Jon Kyl (R-AZ)
Please call (202)224-3121 Congressional switchboard and obtain their email addresses or through their websites as quickly as possible: It is "extremely" important that everyone participates in this last minute campaign. For the talking points, please click here: http://www.immigration-law.com/Temporary File.html

In the light of above, Please please EVERYONE do your part,

I just faxed to Charles Shumer and Hillary Clinton about Visa retrogession issue.
There is an important meeting of Immigration Sub Committe on Oct, 18th.

Please lobby abovementioned senators.

Charles Schumer Fax :212-486-7693
Hillary Clinton Fax:212-688-7444

Join www.isnamerica.org,

They will only listen, if we try collectively.

Thanks
EastWest

Finally Receive 45 day letter

My employer informed me today and they received 45 day letter for my case. My PD is 04/12/2002. State: NY

I am sure

maliklongwait said:
My employer informed me today and they received 45 day letter for my case. My PD is 04/12/2002. State: NY

I am sure you will get your approval in 30 days after you reply to the 45 day letter

the reason is i got it the same way, and i hope you will also get it the same way

best regards

hello Just Watching

JustWatching said:
No it will not be a problem.
Hello Just watching i truely pray for you particularlly as you have been a great help for all of us and a real thank to you for giving us a good guess about our case status but will like to inform you that i got my labor approved on 29th sep 2005

My info is as follows

PD Dec 6th 2001
RIR NY

Recd 45 Day Letter on 8th Sep 2005

If any information i can share would help to estimate other s cases please please let me know.

Best Regards

saburi said:
If any information i can share would help to estimate other s cases please please let me know.
Best Regards

Hi Saburi, I hope your case approval time frame wasn't just a fluke.
Could you please explain the steps you've taken afterwards to file for your I140/485 ? I don't know if you've been hit by the retrogression and if so, how were you impacted ? Thanks

Saburi,

my PD was November 27th, 2001. I have not heard anything from my lawyer. Hopefully they opened the "November - December box". Although I know there are quite a few of those... In any case, if there are any changes, or I get the letter, will let everyone know.

saburi said:
Hello Just watching i truely pray for you particularlly as you have been a great help for all of us and a real thank to you for giving us a good guess about our case status but will like to inform you that i got my labor approved on 29th sep 2005

My info is as follows

PD Dec 6th 2001
RIR NY

Best Regards

saburi said:

My info is as follows

PD Dec 6th 2001
RIR NY

Best Regards

Congratulations saburi! Best of luck in the next phases of the GC.

Thank you for your prayers. If something good has come from this long wait it is the many friends I have made - even though I have not met many of you in person.

Hang in there everyone - although I have stopped trying to predict, I am still hopeful, and I hope that in the next few weeks we will start seeing approval after approval from the NY crowd.

JustWatching said:
Congratulations saburi! Best of luck in the next phases of the GC.

Thank you for your prayers. If something good has come from this long wait it is the many friends I have made - even though I have not met many of you in person.

Hang in there everyone - although I have stopped trying to predict, I am still hopeful, and I hope that in the next few weeks we will start seeing approval after approval from the NY crowd.

JustWatching, apropos Saburi's approval, do you think they will really process 2001 shortly upon receipt of 45-day letter reply? And does this mean FIFO will be in place again?

Flip back

NY regional DOL is closing down. We have a bunch of guys whose case stuck there for almost one year without assinging to any officer. Those cases will be forwarded to Phil BEC.

I have a question here -- how long did Phil BEC take to enter cases into their system? And what month are they processing now? Do they process cases based on Priority Date or on the date into BEC system? Thanks a lot

zgubi said:
JustWatching, apropos Saburi's approval, do you think they will really process 2001 shortly upon receipt of 45-day letter reply? And does this mean FIFO will be in place again?

I think we are still months away from true FIFO, if ever.

As they say, you need two points to draw a line. I would wait for a few more approvals (Rajel's maybe) before making any judgements.

quickmouse said:
NY regional DOL is closing down. We have a bunch of guys whose case stuck there for almost one year without assinging to any officer. Those cases will be forwarded to Phil BEC.

I have a question here -- how long did Phil BEC take to enter cases into their system? And what month are they processing now? Do they process cases based on Priority Date or on the date into BEC system? Thanks a lot

quickmouse,

Phil BPC is still doing data entry.
Order of data entry? Random, you could be first you could be last.
Philly BPC has been very erratic. Hard to say when your case would get processed.

Do you know how many cases are left at NY DOL? I thought at the beginning of the year there were only 3,000-4,000 cases?

Last time I called -- about one month ago, they were processing Oct 2004 cases. I guess they were around mid of Oct. Then they said they won't process any unassigned cases. So I assume all Nov and after cases are not processed (some EB2 cases are processed). But I have no exact number how many could be transfered. 500 might be a rational guess.

JustWatching said:
quickmouse,

Phil BPC is still doing data entry.
Order of data entry? Random, you could be first you could be last.
Philly BPC has been very erratic. Hard to say when your case would get processed.

Do you know how many cases are left at NY DOL? I thought at the beginning of the year there were only 3,000-4,000 cases?

Quick Response PHILY BEC

It looks like Phily BEC is responding preety quickly to proof requests for extensions beyond 6th year.

Yesterday, I had sent an email at at noon and got proof reply with in 2 hours.

I pray and hope, they are processing the GC apps with the same speed.

Labor Approved at last

Just received the message from my attorney that my labor was approved. My filing date was October 3rd 2001 NY.

vinbin1 said:
Just received the message from my attorney that my labor was approved. My filing date was October 3rd 2001 NY.

Congrats. Can you post your details. Was your case in NY office or it was in PBEC?

vinbin1,

Congrats!!!

Could you please post more details? Did your case make it to the Regional DOL or is it a SWA case? Is it approved by PBEC? RIR or Regular? EB2 or EB3? We will add ur case details to the BEC tracker spreadsheet.
See my signature for an example.

Thanks and congrats again!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks!!
My case was approved by the PBEC. However no 45 days letter was received for my case. I had received 2 queries, one from the NY state DOL and other from PBEC requesting my updated job profile.
My filing date was October 3rd 2001.

Thanks

mvinays said:
vinbin1,

Congrats!!!

Could you please post more details? Did your case make it to the Regional DOL or is it a SWA case? Is it approved by PBEC? RIR or Regular? EB2 or EB3? We will add ur case details to the BEC tracker spreadsheet.
See my signature for an example.

Thanks and congrats again!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.