New York SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Just watching and Everybody,

Do you have any estimation to when would Phil start process the SWA RIR cases ? It looks like all their focus is into the regional cases.

Thanks

ahalem said:
Hello Just watching and Everybody,

Do you have any estimation to when would Phil start process the SWA RIR cases ? It looks like all their focus is into the regional cases.

Thanks

No estimates, just guesses at this point.

As you know, BPCs stopped doing complete entry of cases and shifted to abbreviated entry. At that point tracking real data entry became impossible.

I can say that based on the rate at which they were doing abbreviated data entry, they are going to finish abbreviated data entry in August.

After that they would need to go back and complete entry of each case. At this point, they could in theory complete entry in order of PD and therefore begin issuing 45-day letter in order of PD. However, in the tradition of BPC it is probably going to be random.

Either way I would expect to start seeing 45-day letters for SWAs starting in September '05.

Add 45 days people have to return their letters. and BPC update the system.

I can't really see SWA cases begining processing any earlier than November '05 at this point.

All I can say is hopefully by that time they will have finished 2001 and earlier Regional cases and therefore putting cases like yours (ahalem) and mine at the top of the queue.

Add 60 days to process, certify and mail. Your (ahalem's) LC approved by January 2006.

TO ALL: These are guesses, don't take them too seriously.

So sad , but it looks very possible that we celebrate the 4th anniversary of our LC cases with no result yet. Although my 45 days letter was sent to me on March 2005 but I do not think that would have impact on when my case will get processed.

Last edited by a moderator:
gr8 inputs justwatching

but lookin' at the pace things r movin' ahead, gettin' LC approved by Jan 2006 seems too high a hope....

Looks like " Highope" sud 've been ur ID instead of mine!!!!!!! :D

just kiddin'!

highope said:
gr8 inputs justwatching

but lookin' at the pace things r movin' ahead, gettin' LC approved by Jan 2006 seems too high a hope....

Looks like " Highope" sud 've been ur ID instead of mine!!!!!!! :D

just kiddin'!

...no high hopes on my part, I'm JustWatching... :D

Cental New Jersey Residents

Congress man Frank Pallone is arranging a Community Forum on Tuesday , Aug 2nd at Ediosn Muncipal Complex,100 Muncipal Blvd,council chambers(it 's on Rt 27) from 7:30 to 9:30 to discuss public issues
I suggest to all The LEGAL Immigrant Residents near by edison/metuchen to attend this meeting and raise concerns about Immigration related issues especially
DOL Backlog reduction !!

what do you get on the screen shot?

a friend got it saying: waiting processing.

I know someone received it with status : "incomplete"; someone got it even "certified".

what do you guys get?

8th year ext

srini2011 said:
got it. thanks for the clarification.

You are contacting BEC to get proof for ur 7th year extension ? I am applying for my 8th year extension,,do i (my lawyer) need to do that also ?

labor proof

Hi SriMoorthy,

I sent an email to Phily BEC to get proof for my 8th yr extension. I got response in 3 weeks. I have RIR from CT pending with PD of July'2003.
I got temp case num. T05153-5****

H1-B Extension--Phily Email

Hi rirlaborCT

Can you please provide some info. on what email address of PHILY BEC to write to, in order to get the Temp# for H1-B extension after 6 years.

TIA

response to your inquiry

can someone interprete this for my friend (NY state, RIR, no 45 letter received):

"This is in response to your inquiry on your pending application for
Foreign
Labor Employment Certification.

DATE OF ACCEPTANCE FOR PROCESSING:
11/02/2001

Dear Employer:

This is in response to your inquiry regarding the pending Application
for
Alien Employment Certification. Your application on behalf of abc xyz
was
filed with the State Workforce Agency (local office) on 11/02/2001.
The
application is waiting processing.

Current processing information can be obtained by visiting our website
at
http://atlas.doleta.gov/foreign.

Sincerely,

STEPHEN W. STEFANKO
Certifying Officer"

whats the email adress

richshi said:
can someone interprete this for my friend (NY state, RIR, no 45 letter received):

"This is in response to your inquiry on your pending application for
Foreign
Labor Employment Certification.

DATE OF ACCEPTANCE FOR PROCESSING:
11/02/2001

Dear Employer:

This is in response to your inquiry regarding the pending Application
for
Alien Employment Certification. Your application on behalf of abc xyz
was
filed with the State Workforce Agency (local office) on 11/02/2001.
The
application is waiting processing.

Current processing information can be obtained by visiting our website
at
http://atlas.doleta.gov/foreign.

Sincerely,

STEPHEN W. STEFANKO
Certifying Officer"

What email Adress did you use to get this information

rirlaborCT said:
Hi JustPraying,

Send an email to h1b7yr@phi.dflc.us
Give ur employer name and address, yr full name, state where filed and date of filing. You should get response in 3 weeks.

Hi rirlaborCT,
Can I send email to above said address and find out the status of my case?
Does this effect the process if I contact them directly?
Details:
Filed in NY
PD : 10/15/2001.
RIR.
Got 8th Yr H1 Ext.

Hi
I have RIR (according to screen shot provided by PBEC) from NJ with PD of Aug'02. I got a temp case num starting with T. Have you any idea about 45 days letter????
I have recieved incomplete status on the processing. What does that mean????
Sorry. But one more question. Does BEC decide on whether you are eligible for RIR or non RIR. I think our lawyer put us as non RIR. And screen shot shows we are RIR. What does that mean???

Last edited by a moderator:
This messgae for Gcforwhat,

Can you provide some digits of ur case number??
I got a temp case of T05153-51*** but no 45 day letter. Case status = Incomplete.
Can you also provide ur case status???
thanks in advance

Hi Gcforwhat,

If u have case status = Incomplete then that means the data entry is partial. They are going to come back and do full data entry and change T to P and issue 45 day letter.
Can u please provide few digits of ur case number???

JustWatching said:
No estimates, just guesses at this point.

As you know, BPCs stopped doing complete entry of cases and shifted to abbreviated entry. At that point tracking real data entry became impossible.

I can say that based on the rate at which they were doing abbreviated data entry, they are going to finish abbreviated data entry in August.

After that they would need to go back and complete entry of each case. At this point, they could in theory complete entry in order of PD and therefore begin issuing 45-day letter in order of PD. However, in the tradition of BPC it is probably going to be random.

Either way I would expect to start seeing 45-day letters for SWAs starting in September '05.

Add 45 days people have to return their letters. and BPC update the system.

I can't really see SWA cases begining processing any earlier than November '05 at this point.

All I can say is hopefully by that time they will have finished 2001 and earlier Regional cases and therefore putting cases like yours (ahalem) and mine at the top of the queue.

Add 60 days to process, certify and mail. Your (ahalem's) LC approved by January 2006.

TO ALL: These are guesses, don't take them too seriously.

Justwatching,
so do you think SWA cases which received 45 day letters and replied already
will be on hold until all Regional cases are processed and letters send to all other SWA cases..
or
PHIL BEC is processing RIR cases(both state and regional ) based on the state PD and 45 day letter received and replied?
what's your guess?

Status
Not open for further replies.