New York SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rajel said:
few things :
1- My PD is 10/21/2001 and I haven't received the 45d letter yet.
2- My case id is T-05032-45***
3- ksyed : any idea what the the last 5 digits refer to ?
T-05032-45***
T -Temporary
05032 - Feb1, 2005 (year 2005, 32nd day of the year i.e Feb1st)

Hope it helps.

ksyed said:
T-05032-45***
T -Temporary
05032 - Feb1, 2005 (year 2005, 32nd day of the year i.e Feb1st)

Hope it helps.
T-05032-45***,

The last 5 digits refers to some sequential number assigned to your case.

thanks ksyed.
you mentioned the fact that "T" refers to temporary, do you know if my number is gonna change once it get the "P" tag attached to it ?

Opened case, no 45 day letter yet.

My P/D is Oct. 2001 and my case was opened. I have not received a 45 day letter yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
for open cases

Can anyone have their lawyer call SESA and post it here on the forum when they are going to send it to BEC if they haven't done so already.
Looks like the closed cases have already started receiving 45 day letter.

Second half of Nov 2001

Has anyone, from the people who filed in second half of Nov 2001 received a 45 day letter yet?

I'm Nov 27 2001

Congratulations to all NYers who have received their 45-day letters.

I sent an e-mail to our attorneys today to find out if they have received my 45-day letter.

I have updated the consolidated tracker, but you guys should remember to post there too.

Don't get to hung up on specific priority dates receiving 45-day letters. In bulk they will come in order, but don't expect them to strictly come in order, for those of you that are still waiting.

Welcome back and best luck with your attorney.

JustWatching said:

I sent an e-mail to our attorneys today to find out if they have received my 45-day letter.

I have updated the consolidated tracker, but you guys should remember to post there too.

Don't get to hung up on specific priority dates receiving 45-day letters. In bulk they will come in order, but don't expect them to strictly come in order, for those of you that are still waiting.

A little experiment

nashgreat, ny2001, ariesny1, ahalem, GOD_BLESS_YOU, srimoorthy.

Can you please provide the following information. If you don't want to post here please send me a private message

New ETA #. I need the first 5 numbers and then the next 2 numbers.
The first letter of your last name.
The date of your 45-day letter (not the date you received but the actual date on the letter).

Thanks

Trying to figure out if there is any order at all as to how BEC sends letters out.

JustWatching said:

JustWatching my filing date is Oct 26,2001 but I have not received the letter. Can you make some guess what could be the reason and when we can expect our 45d letter. Thanks.

SSCPANY said:
JustWatching my filing date is Oct 26,2001 but I have not received the letter. Can you make some guess what could be the reason and when we can expect our 45d letter. Thanks.

We have yet to figure out how BECs send out letters. It certainly is NOT by priority date so I wouldn't worry yet.

In bulk there seems to be order to what they are doing, so it could between tomorrow upto 60 - 90 days, no more than that based on what I have seen in the tracker.

BEC Letter?

My PD for labor is NY Feb 2002. I am sure that my file was moved to BEC.
But anyone has received 45 day letter from Phili BEC for this month?

Thanks.

How to create a new thread ?

I want to relate my recent experience of my H1 visa stamping in Ottawa.
Can someone tell me how to create a new thread. You may send me a personal message.
Thanks.

LaborPains said:
Can someone tell me how to create a new thread. You may send me a personal message.
Thanks.

HOW was it? Good,Bad,UGLY?

Just Tell your experience here, It will be helpful to many. I am in my 7th year and planning to go to Canada for stamping.

Thanks
EastWest

LaborPains said:
Thanks.
Labor Pains I am interested to know what was your experience in Canada for H1B stamping. Have you started your new thread? If so can you please post the link in this forum. I am desperate to go to India but do not have enough vacation to schedule an appointment with American Consulate in India.

still-waiting said:
My PD for labor is NY Feb 2002. I am sure that my file was moved to BEC.
But anyone has received 45 day letter from Phili BEC for this month?

Thanks.

Relax pal. The 45-days letter means NOTHING. BECs are busy with entering all cases to the national backlog database and this process will take from them up to the end of summer. After that they will start real processing cases according to PD in each state. It means they will process all states concurrently and your case will be reviewed not early than the next year.

However I have one remark. All green card processing centers moved recently forward for all categories and their backlog significantly reduced for I-140 and I-485. The new I-140 in EB3 category did not arrive for last few months due to labor certification stopping in all SWA and probably new LC will not be generated up to the end of September 2005. It means that many present green card categories have a good chance to get 'current' processing time, for example Extraordinary Ability or Outstanding Researcher, because the processing time for I-140 in EB3 category is almost current and service centers will force to process all delayed I-140 and I-485.

However I expect one negative impact from PERM on backlogged RIR cases. Approved LC by PERM can generate a lot of new I-140 before your LC approval and you will stay in another line for I-140. It may take several years more.

It seems my lawyer was right, when he said half a year ago: "processing time for RIR will increase up to 4-5 years in NY state very soon". Total time to get green card (who submitted RIR in NY state) will be about 8-9 years. It is really big term and not everybody can stay with the same company for such long time. Many of us may not see light in the end of this tunnel.

hmmm

I do not aggree this point of view. As far as I know, they will proceed the case in 90 days after they receive your reply to the 45 day letter....

Oberton said:
Relax pal. The 45-days letter means NOTHING. BECs are busy with entering all cases to the national backlog database and this process will take from them up to the end of summer. After that they will start real processing cases according to PD in each state. It means they will process all states concurrently and your case will be reviewed not early than the next year.

However I have one remark. All green card processing centers moved recently forward for all categories and their backlog significantly reduced for I-140 and I-485. The new I-140 in EB3 category did not arrive for last few months due to labor certification stopping in all SWA and probably new LC will not be generated up to the end of September 2005. It means that many present green card categories have a good chance to get 'current' processing time, for example Extraordinary Ability or Outstanding Researcher, because the processing time for I-140 in EB3 category is almost current and service centers will force to process all delayed I-140 and I-485.

However I expect one negative impact from PERM on backlogged RIR cases. Approved LC by PERM can generate a lot of new I-140 before your LC approval and you will stay in another line for I-140. It may take several years more.

It seems my lawyer was right, when he said half a year ago: "processing time for RIR will increase up to 4-5 years in NY state very soon". Total time to get green card (who submitted RIR in NY state) will be about 8-9 years. It is really big term and not everybody can stay with the same company for such long time. Many of us may not see light in the end of this tunnel.

Oberton, I think is lawyer has a very pessimistic view on the process ....

Justwatching , here is the information I knew:

- PD Nov 13th 2001.
- Letter got to my company on the second week of march.
- Reply was on March 22nd.

I could not get the case number from HR but I will keep trying, I hope this can help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.