New York SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys who received query from SESA

Anyone got any 45 day letters ? I received a query july 2004 and from that point onwards nothing.

das_go said:
Anyone got any 45 day letters ? I received a query july 2004 and from that point onwards nothing.

My lawyer's theory about my case is that "the cases that were opened/assigned to SESA officers were not moved to Backlog centers" . So if you received a query then your case would have opened at SESA.

Has anyone obtained proof of pending labor from BEC or NY SWA recently?

My labor is filed in Feb 2002 and possibly it is in Philly BEC. I am in process of applying my 8th yr ext.

Do I need a fresh proof of pending labor from BEC/NY SWA ?

or

Can I re-use my last years proof (7th yr extn) letter from NY SWA ?

Has anyone (with labor in BEC) obtained proof of pending labor recently ?

Please share your experience.

Thanks
gc_ny_victim

Last edited by a moderator:
gc_ny_victim,
Your case seeems very similar to mine.

PD: Feb'2002 EB3-RIR

I applied for my 8th year extension in Sep'2004- got an RFE on Dec'14th'04.
Replied back and as of today it says we recieved your Docs on Jan'21st'05 and it is taking......blah blah blah

When I applied for 7th year we did get an RFE to prove for 365 days pending and we used the same this time around too..

Good Luck...

waitingforgc04 said:
gc_ny_victim,
Your case seeems very similar to mine.

PD: Feb'2002 EB3-RIR

I applied for my 8th year extension in Sep'2004- got an RFE on Dec'14th'04.
Replied back and as of today it says we recieved your Docs on Jan'21st'05 and it is taking......blah blah blah

When I applied for 7th year we did get an RFE to prove for 365 days pending and we used the same this time around too..

Good Luck...

Waitingforgc04,

Thanks for sharing your experience. If you don't mind could you please elaborate on RFE. Is it related to use of 7th yr SWA proof for 8th yr ext ?

I guess you should be getting your approval in a week. Currently Vermont (I assume this is where you applied) is processing Feb 12th H1 exten applications.

Good Luck !

gc_ny_victim

Well, what happened was they said that they did not recieve the documents that my lawyer had mailed and wanted us to send them again.

So, I don't think they asked again for the 365 day verification.

Also, you said that I should be hearing about the extension next week..well my docs were recieved by them on Jan'21st and if they are processing Feb'12th right now...I should have heard something already.

My lawyer has asked them to look into this since it has been more then 60 days since when they recieved the docs...let's see.

Good Luck..

45 day letter received

I received a mail just now from lawyer.,
received 45 day letter in today's morning mail.,will be replied soon.,
NY state PD is NOV 1st 2001
and BEC case number is P-05031-4XXXX

cool cool cool, I am so happy that things are moving for all of us, hopefully when Just Watching come back from vacation ,he will share with us a good news in his side too.

GOD_BLESS_YOU said:
I received a mail just now from lawyer.,
received 45 day letter in today's morning mail.,will be replied soon.,
NY state PD is NOV 1st 2001
and BEC case number is P-05031-4XXXX

ahalem said:
Do you guys know how to translate the first 5 digits in the case number into date?
Yes. The 5 digit number can be translated.
The first 2 digits (left to right) represents the year.
The next 3 digits indicates the day of the year. e.g Jan 05 is 005, Dec 25 is 359.
For example - P - 05090 - translates to March 31, 2005.

Hope Thsi helps.

My filing date id Oct 26, 2001 and I have not yet received 45d letter. Is there anyone around same date not yet received 45d letter. Anyone who have received this letter can confirm how they received this letter like regular mail or certified mail.

45 letters for opened cases?

My spouse's PD is 10/1/2001 and the case was opened. Any opened cases got 45 letters?

Thanks.

few things :
1- My PD is 10/21/2001 and I haven't received the 45d letter yet.
2- My case id is T-05032-45***
3- ksyed : any idea what the the last 5 digits refer to ?

rkj123 said:
My spouse's PD is 10/1/2001 and the case was opened. Any opened cases got 45 letters?

Thanks.

I think Oct people have to wait a little longer for these letters. The opened cases will be last ones to get transferred to Backlog centers.

Status
Not open for further replies.