New York SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Guys,

Do you think our cases are among the 10,000 first batch cases ? please read below:
http://www.murthy.com/news/n_doltra.html

ahalem said:
What is really annoying me is that they did not give any time lines for when the first phase of cases will be moved to the BEC, how long it will take to enter them into the FIFO system , when the employer should get the letters . Any idea when these processes will start ?

richshi said:
NY SESA staff has been reduced by two thirds. These people have no motivation to work harder, they never did. Well, again, these people get paid shit.
Richshi, could you share where you did find this info?

7th Extension

My friend is on 7th year extension of H-1b which is valid till october 1st 2005.
The present company is getting folded up by december 31st 2004.

a) Can he transfter his H-1 to another company at this juncture?
b) Can he go back on H-4 as his wife is on H-1?
c) Can he go back to F-1 as a student?
d) Any option to stay in this country and also
consider that his spouse is on H-1 B which is valid till Feb'07.
She got the H-1B from H-4 on Feb 12th, 04.

Please help...

11/02/2004: Transition of DOL Labor Certification Processing System and Anticipated Mounting of Backlogs Till End of the Year

As a natural consequence of the system reform and transition, it appears that the labor certification processing and adjudication are de facto on hold or at standstill creating additional backlogs. Reports from various state offices and regions indicate that due to the transition, labor certification application processing is currently negatively affected in the interim. It is interesting to see how the November monthly website report (soon to be defunct or changed) of the DOL Regions and States labor certification applications will reflect this problem.

richshi said:
11/02/2004: Transition of DOL Labor Certification Processing System and Anticipated Mounting of Backlogs Till End of the Year

As a natural consequence of the system reform and transition, it appears that the labor certification processing and adjudication are de facto on hold or at standstill creating additional backlogs. Reports from various state offices and regions indicate that due to the transition, labor certification application processing is currently negatively affected in the interim. It is interesting to see how the November monthly website report (soon to be defunct or changed) of the DOL Regions and States labor certification applications will reflect this problem.

Hi Richshi,

Please let us know where did you get this info?

Thx
gc_ny_victim

Case forwarded to regional DOL

My attorney got back to me today. Finally my cases has been forwarded to regional DOL. It was sent to regional DOL on Sep 14. We will see when regional DOL will process it.

JustWatching, can you please update our tracker for my information. Thanks.

quickmouse said:
My attorney got back to me today. Finally my cases has been forwarded to regional DOL. It was sent to regional DOL on Sep 14. We will see when regional DOL will process it.

When was your case filed to the NY SESA?( the PD date)

a quick (mouse) question for you : do you have access to your case when you call the Regional office ? Also, how was your lawyer alerted about this move (letter, phone call ?)

thx

My atternoy gave me the case number originated from NY State DOL. I haven't got a chance to speak with someone in Regional office to find out my case number there.

On my behalf, my attorney sent a query to NY State DOL superviser. While she didn't hear anything back in 3 weeks, she managed to call that person in NY State DOL.

Rajel said:
a quick (mouse) question for you : do you have access to your case when you call the Regional office ? Also, how was your lawyer alerted about this move (letter, phone call ?)

thx

quickmouse said:

so finally some news from quickmouse. So there is a lag of six weeks. That means the cases from NOv 2001 must be at regional level right now. Justwatchin...any news from your side

JustWatching,

You can update your chart with my data.
LC has been filed at 08/13/01.
On June 2004 we've got a querry about my future salary. Answered July 24. Then got info, that State Dol transfered my case to Regional on August 5. Only last week I finally found out what is my case # in the Regional. The people in Regional marked my case as received on 10/01/04. I could find my case # only through the other cases but not by the employer phone. During last 2 days this phone system doesn't work.

quickmouse said:
My atternoy gave me the case number originated from NY State DOL. I haven't got a chance to speak with someone in Regional office to find out my case number there.

On my behalf, my attorney sent a query to NY State DOL superviser. While she didn't hear anything back in 3 weeks, she managed to call that person in NY State DOL.

so your case Forwarded from NYstate SWA to NY Regional DOL on sept 14.,
Is it entered in to NY DOL AVM system?
Have you checked NY DOL AVM?

fyi, I called the Regional dept this morning and asked about my case (PD 10/21/2001). There was no record found which means 2 things :
either PDs after mine have already been sent to the Reduction centers or they haven't processed my case yet at the State level. :(

Spoke with someone at 212-337-2184 this morning. She told me that my case is still not found in regional office's system (blaming the lag between the time they receive the case and they actually put into their system). She also suggested me call back in two week.

I just can not believe this. It's almost two months and they said they have not put into their system. What the f**k they are doing?

Justwatching, could you update my filing date to 01/21/2003 ? I have received a proof of labor pending from NY SESA stating the Filed date.

also the file location says Backlog, what does it mean?

-LoveNY

JustWatching said:
Added mike0214

Status
Not open for further replies.