New York SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is format of the email.

I was trying to find the format, here is what I got

Employer Phone (XXX)XXX-XXXX

Is this right?

I think you got the right format. I've used it before. However, it seems the automatic email response system is down.

dreamer_ny:
There isn't any specific date in a month that the dol updates the processing time in its website. From my past experiences, they did do it almost every month, but with great variances in when. Let's hope they at least keep doing that.
It might be a good idea if we can ask for a more predicatible behavior as to the website updating time. It will also be great if they can provide more specific information, such as what day in April 2001 they are processing instead of just April 2001. At least that way, people can see things are moving and the wheels are in motion. But it might be hard to even get that and we have to keep living in the dark with only shreds of light from this forum.

Originally posted by nylcvictim
dreamer_ny:
There isn't any specific date in a month that the dol updates the processing time in its website. From my past experiences, they did do it almost every month, but with great variances in when. Let's hope they at least keep doing that.
It might be a good idea if we can ask for a more predicatible behavior as to the website updating time. It will also be great if they can provide more specific information, such as what day in April 2001 they are processing instead of just April 2001. At least that way, people can see things are moving and the wheels are in motion. But it might be hard to even get that and we have to keep living in the dark with only shreds of light from this forum.

Thats what I thought also. I also hope they keep updating the website. Whats frustrating about it is that they are almost a month behind for these updates, like update for Feb was on 23 or 24 of march.

.... and it still shows April 2001 !!! But I guess as widely discussed and confirmed by a few fellow members of this forum, it has moved to June 2001......

And now I am eagerly awaiting July 2001.. that would make my PD 5 months away

Originally posted by kulkven
DOL processing times web site updated today 23 APRIL 2003

Hi Guys,

If my LC PD is feb 1st 2002, can anyone estimate & tell me how long do I have to wait before I hear anything from DOL ??

any more june updates?

Anyone else whose labor certificate was filed in June 2001 and got approval recently ?? Please post your updates if you have filed in may 2001, june 2001 or july 2001 - so that we have a good update of the progress being made.

Recently, I think someone wrote that their LC for June 10th 2001 was passed. So we know that professional RIR is upto June 10 2001 at least.

Any more updates, please post

Seems like there are no more good news. I've seen this thread quiescent for quite a while. What's going on? Does anybody get any updates?

guys...guys,...in real pitch dark about labor from NJ

Hi guys....posting for the 1st time in this thread...

gone thru all the postings in this thread had a good laugh at some posts about how frustrating labor certifications can be...!!

We have filed for labor at SESA in NJ on Dec 5th 2002(luckily not in computers, it is in the construction field)....after reading all the threads, i feel i will be lost in pitch dark for next next couple of years.....

"Allah jaane kya hoga aaage.."

really hope they move 2 months in each month...

good luck to all LABOR aspirants

Re: guys...guys,...in real pitch dark about labor from NJ

Originally posted by confusedesi
really hope they move 2 months in each month...
I would say "they move 1 months in two months...".
The real processing speed is no faster than 1 month per 1 month.

H1TRK2

hi, nothing yet, im afraid,
we called lawyer yesterday, he says april 25th is going on now, mine is 26th, so we r going to wait some more, anything i hear i'll definetily post, good luck to us all:)

Status
Not open for further replies.