New York SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
what does your lawyer saying about ur application. my lawyer saying contact him after 60 days. don't know what to do. but i am checking the status via e-mail to dol. looks like it has not reached dol yet. but still don't know dol updates on daily basis.

After seeing a May 2001 case certified in DOL auto reply email, how long does it take to get the written approval paper through mail? one month? two month?
Anybody has the experience?

h1trk2

I have the format for the Phone number, can you send me the format for TAX id.

Also, what is your PD?

ARAINA77

Tax ID XX-XXXXXXX

jUST CUT AND PASTE IN YOUR E-MAIL.DON'T PUT ANYTHING IN SUBJECT. TAXID IS YOUR EMPLOYER TAXID.

MY PD IS JUNE082001. DID YOU CONTACT UR LAWYER

My Lawyer says that he hasn't got any june approvals. But he says that sesa is working on june cases now. He hasn't given any time period though.

"heard back from DOL"

means only see the case in auto reply email or really get the written paper? how long between these two steps?

NY Labour department is Processing June 2001

Hi Guys,

News from NY Labour department they are Processing June 2001(I spoke to the department person over phone "so Critics keep away") :) :)

Has any one seen June 2001 cases

There has been many reports and sightings that NY is processing june 2001 cases. Has anyone seen it in real.

Hope this news does not become a UFO sighting news....

Can you guys please give me the email address that you are using to find out the case status. And is it SESA's email ID or DOL ?

It seems that NY SESA is processing some June cases, but they are still May 2001 cases that are not done. My employer had several May 2001 filings that they haven't received any feedback.

Hi guys,
My LC was filed around May 2001, I got respond from the DOL saying my pay rate should be Level 2(higher pay rate) instead of Level 1 as I intended.

My company doesn't want to pay me more than what I am making now, so I have to resubmit my LC back to DOL and say my case should be Level 1, which is for 1 year work experience.

I was wondering are there anyone out there has similar problem, then what is the outcome.

Please help.

I am again requesting....

Can someone please give me the email address that you are using to find out the case status. And is it SESA's email ID or DOL ?

If you do not want to publicise the email.. can you please pm me

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,
My GC was filed on 9th May 2001 - RIR/EB3 from NY. Still no news about it ! Could someone please let me know the e-mail address of DOL where-in you can ask the status of your case. Also, what's the format of that mail ? Any suggestions shall be highly appreciated.

Regards...

APPROVED !!!! APPROVED !!!!!

I thank loveusa03 for starting this thread and giving me the HOPE

I was actively monitoring this thread for the past 2 years.

Here are the details of my case:

Mailing Date : JUNE 6th 2001
NY SWA receipt date : JUNE 8th 2001
Priority Date : ?????????

NY SWA forwarded the case to NY DOL on April 7th and
it came on NY DOL system on April 9th.

JOB SKILL SET : JAVA,C,C++,CORBA,PERL,WINDOWS,ORACLE,PL/SQL

JOB EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENT : MASTERS IN COMP SC + 1 YR
EXPERIENCE.

MY EDUCATION: M.TECH ( COMP SC && ENGG ) FROM INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY MADRAS IN 1996

Case Detail:

The results of your search request follow:
Employer : XYZ
Address : New York, NY 10122
Case # : 02492XXX
DOT Code : 030.162-014
DOT Description : Programmer Analyst
No. of Openings : 1
Wage / Base : $80000.00 Annually
Received Regional Office: 04/09/2003
Current Status : Certified -- FINAL ACTION On 05/01/2003.

I will be glad to answer any of your questions !!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.