New York SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting excited than ever by seeing this speed processing...wow! they have started June 2001 already? That's pretty encouraging. Even though it seems like cases are being processed very sporadically in June...but would love to find out any basics behind it.

I was actually a bit dissapointed "by seeing this speed processing".:(

The first message on NY SESA processing May 2001 was posted in Jan. 27, 2003. It took them more than 2 months to partially (only partially) get into June 2001. It looks like we work our butt off for this country, yet nobody gives a damn! Our H1B workers are just like hi-tech slaves in this *free* country, totally at its mercy. How sad!

You say the bitter truth, but what's the point. This website and thread is for tracking the progress and not disappointing other LC/GC aspirants.

Just found out my RIR has been sent to NY DOL:

03/26/2003 - RIR: Received Transmittal Notice of RIR to DOL

I filed my RIR on 5/30/2001 as "the second preference". I hope it would be cleared in DOL soon.

There we go!! another good news...........still keeping my fingers crossed for my own application...........God knows when that will be processed................

RIR Approved (June 2001)

Just wanted to inform everyone that my labor application (RIR) was approved. Got a mail from Labor Dept informing that "ETA750 has been certified...". The labor app was filed in June 2001.

Good luck to all.

Regards.

RIR Approved (June 2001)

Just wanted to inform everyone that my labor application (RIR) was approved. Got a mail from Labor Dept informing that "ETA750 has been certified...". The labor app was filed in June 2001.

Good luck to all.

Regards.:)

can you please provide your priority date, eb2 or eb3? how did you get info? seems e-mail to dol is not working?

Hi cv !

Please do give the date (pd) of June 2001, that would help us a lot to guage how far in June has it moved.

Also, are there still any people waiting from May 2001 ?

Hi,

My human resources department provided me with the copy letter received from the US Department of Labor.

The following detail is on the letter:

Date of acceptance for processing: June 10. 2001

"Form ETA 750 has been certified and is enclosed. This certification must be attached to the I-140 petition and filed at the INS district office serving your area."

I will be applying I-140 as "EB2".

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Yes, it certainly will be very helpful to all of us. Lets keep sharing our experiences with everyone.

'Hum hongay kaamyaab ek din ! ' (we'll get success one day !)

Friend's labor cleared

Hi all,

One of my friend working in got his labor certification.

His receipt date was around 25th of May, EB3. He got his labor this week.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have always been reading messages on this forum. Yesterday I posted my first message.

There was this discussion about the difference and between professional, skilled, unskilled and family category. I have spoken a person in labor dept. As per her, the professional worker is the one who has 4 years or more of college degree. The EB2 and Eb3 has nothing to do with this.

My labor details are as follows:
Priority date : 28th June
EB3
Job: Programmer/Analyst

Will keep you guys posted if I hear something new

Thanks.

I have always been reading messages on this forum. Yesterday I posted my first message.

There was this discussion about the difference and between professional, skilled, unskilled and family category. I have spoken a person in labor dept. As per her, the professional worker is the one who has 4 years or more of college degree. The EB2 and Eb3 has nothing to do with this.

Priority date : 28th June, 2001
EB3

Thanks.

Originally posted by araina77

Priority date : 28th June, 2001
EB3

Thanks.

It is helpful information as well as a hopeful.

Hi,

I applied my State labor in 10/2001 (EB3). Sent to Phily DOL on 1/2003. DOL back to SESA regarding the Requirement of new advertising for the job in 3/2003.

Now Sesa says they notified my laywer for the new job advertisement clipping.

My Quesion:

1. Once they receive the new advertisement response from my lawyer, what is the usual process take place?

2. In this scenario, do I have to start the process from the beginning or they SESA will verify the lawyer's response and forward it to DOL?

3. Once Phily DOL Receive the response, how do they process? Do I have to wait again in the queue or they will give some preference?

I am desperatly looking for answer for my above queries. Thanks in advance for you guys taking some time to respond.

Thanks

No Answer yet from NY DOL

LC May /2/2001
My LC was sent from NY SESA to NY DOL on March/6/2003.

My lawyers have not yet heard from NY DOL.

They just told me to wait another 2 weeks.

Is there anyone else in the same situation ???

Status
Not open for further replies.