New York SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
My consulting company is in NJ, but I am working in NY city. But somehow, my company filed my application with NY(New York) SESA/SWA. I believe, ay that time (May 2001) NY processing was fast ???. Got held up in 245(i) cases back log.

Chanma

Originally posted by chanma
My consulting company is in NJ, but I am working in NY city. But somehow, my company filed my application with NY(New York) SESA/SWA. .....
Chanma

Officially they should sent your LC application to the regional office where your are working/going to work. So they did a right think.

Originally posted by loveusa03
To All..

Nik,

Good luck to you...that's all I can say. And please do not bother us in this thread, join other threads....or there are lot of tabloids out there to post your comments. Thanks [/QUOTE

To loveusa03: The same to you! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
hi everyone,
i read niks post too, about his lawyer telling him that NY sesa will take a whole year, & i know too thats incorrect, & im waiting too, & read the posts everyday, hoping for good news, but everyone, i never got mad at nik, he just wrote what his lawyer told him, like my lawyer said april 20th is being processed right now, i know too profesionals have moved to may, but the new processing times, havent changed from april to may, even though the automated system says other wise, so please, lets not write hatefull posta, after all we r in the same boat & every ones got conflicting news to write, im priority date april 26th, & havent heard anything yet, so please dont be harsh on nik, scince he tried to share with us, what ever he knew,
hope i dont start getting awfull posts now:D

prof RIR processing in late may

My lawyer advised me that they're now getting professional RIR cases from end-May 2001 approved.

And - Nikolas, why don't you fire your lawer, get a decent one, and shut up and stay off this forum in the meantime, nobody wants to listed to your crap here.

Re: prof RIR processing in late may

Originally posted by nomorebacklog

And - Nikolas, why don't you fire your lawer, get a decent one, and shut up and stay off this forum in the meantime, nobody wants to listed to your crap here.

Very "informative" message!
Try again...

Re: Re: prof RIR processing in late may

Ok. This is enough. If you ( not only Nik ) are going to continue to show your "intelligence" in this way I'm reserving the right to report these posts to administrator.

Behave people.

How do I find out what type of RIR I have?

From the earlier threads, I understand that even under RIR I could be classified as any one of the following four :- Professional, Skilled, Unskilled OR Household.

For the NY DOL, RIR/Professional - May 2001 processing is going on. How can i find out whether I have been filed as Professional or Skilled?

Good news....NY has started processing May 2001

Guys

The first email stating that NY is processing May 2001 RIR applications for Labor was posted on Jan 27, 2003. The INS is still looking at May 2001 (now officially stating the same at the automated voice mail). Does this mean that while they have started looking beyond Apr 2001, they are still too slow... May be, just a few people at the INS has been asked to look at RIR applications beyond May and so it does not mean much. They may take months to clear each month's backlogs...

I have been reading lot of RFE received by applicants lately, if any of you have received RFE post 9-11.. could you please post the issues. What are the main concentration they are weighing?...thanks

Did any one notice non-RIR'S have moved almost 2 years in the past 4-5 months. ( BOTH state as well as federal) . In fact Federal is almost current.

Any idea what's going on ?

JIM MILLS CAN YOU PLEASE TAKE THIS ONE

Interesting situation. If you have applied in NON-RIR IN OCT '99
and converted to RIR ( as per govt. legislation) without losing
priority date in july' 02. Now in NEW YORK the situation is non-RIR
is being processed for OCT'99 and seems that RIR FOR july' 02 may take another 6-8 months.

Will the DOL pickup a RIR case submitted in july' 02 ( whose priority date is oct' 99 ) now or after 6 months when the RIR
queque moves to July' 02.

Can you please throw some light on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.