Sept 25,2001 siva2911
Sept 28,2001 mike_inus
October 8, 2001 quickmouse
October 15, 2001 rakki
October 21, 2001 Rajel

SILENT BROWSERS ..................
Please UPDATE with your details

I fully agree.

We need more people to be updating the tracker. That adds value for everyone on the board. As we all know this is a 'tracker' thread, and it beats the purpose if there are not many people adding their data on the sheet.

You may just shout out (write actualy) your Priority Date anmd status, and some generous fellow member may ever upload your info.

And it does not take a long time to create a profile. Please make a profile, add your info and enjoy !

As someone said above, LC and GC might be so close that now people can almost smell it !

I agree with both of you.
Isn't it a better idea to add the employer names as well to this sheet ?
It would give a better vision to those who work for employer who filed many LCs.

Just a thought.

spreadsheet

could some please add me to the spreadsheet

filed 3rd sept 2001 as financial analyst
NY SESA requested more info March 29

Re: spreadsheet

Originally posted by nyc1999
could some please add me to the spreadsheet

filed 3rd sept 2001 as financial analyst
NY SESA requested more info March 29

Such a short message with so much info!

NY SESA is beginning to pull September 2001 cases from the shelves!

Thanks nyc1999 for the update and hope for a positive outcome.

this is from another state thread

After Labor, Next Steps.....
Important news affecting the next steps for those nearing the end of their labor phase..

I-140 Will Not Be Processed until I-485 is Ready to Be Processed
In a March 31, 2004 memorandum (Ohata Memo), Fujie Ohata, Director of Service Center Operations, issued instructions to the Service Center Directors regarding certain procedural changes. Under the new procedures, a concurrently filed I-140/I-485 should be adjudicated together. Previously, the I-140 was reviewed on an initial, cursory level simply to identify any clearly frivolous cases. The I-140 was then adjudicated independently, without regard for the processing of the I-485. The cursory, or prima facie, review was performed to avoid improper receipt of the benefits of the I-485 filing, including obtaining an Employment Authorization Document (EAD) or Advance Parole (AP). Under this Memo, concurrently filed I-140/I-485 cases will be processed and adjudicated simultaneously.
The Ohata Memo states that, even when the I-140 is ready for processing and placed on the 'ready to adjudicate' shelf, it will not be processed unless the I-485 is also ready for adjudication. The I-485 is not ready until the fingerprints and name checks have cleared. Essentially, the I-140 will be held in abeyance until these procedures have been completed in connection with the I-485. This raises significant concerns for the application of AC21 portability. AC21 portability, as interpreted under current USCIS memoranda, requires an approved I-140 and an I-485 that has been pending for 180 days. Thus, delaying the I-140 adjudication until the I-485 can be approved inevitably will curtail the ability to use AC21 portability in most cases under these current USCIS interpretations. Of course, since AC21 is only available for long-delayed cases, if the new process speeds adjudications to within a six-month period, AC21 portability is not an available option. While we would certainly favor case adjudications within fewer than 180 days, current processing times are approximately two to five times this timeframe. Thus, this may not be a realistic goal, at least in the near future.

Originally posted by jani2711
I agree with both of you.
Isn't it a better idea to add the employer names as well to this sheet ?
It would give a better vision to those who work for employer who filed many LCs.

Just a thought.

I can't agree with you on this. Employer name is quite confidential. I believe a lot of employers won't be happy to see their names listed like this. To avoid trouble, we'd better off this.

I half hartedly agree with u quickmouse about ur concern. BUT I dont see any logical reason why the employer should be unhappy abt this.
After all we are proud of working for them and they are proud of us working for them.
So whats the point in hiding employer-employee relationship ? :confused:

Anyway it was just a thought.

i am agreeing with quickmouse.
some people work for very big clients as full time employee.so they dont want to give their employer names

Employer info. can be disclosed on a voluntary basis

Jani2711,

You can go ahead and add a column to the excel tracker.

People can enter this info. if they volunteer to do so.
I believe that some people might disclose this info.

I for example will refrain from disclosing this info.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Sept/Oct Filers

Originally posted by gc999999999
We have very FEW sept/Oct 2001 filers in our File

Sept 25,2001 siva2911
Sept 28,2001 mike_inus
October 8, 2001 quickmouse
October 15, 2001 rakki
October 21, 2001 Rajel

SILENT BROWSERS ..................
Please UPDATE with your details

I called 212-337-2193 couple of times today. As usual, it didn't work. The last time I called and it worked was two weeks ago. And there was no update on my case then. Actually one of my colleague has PD as 07/31/2001. There was not any news about that case either.

Back log center for labor certfication

I read about additional labor certification processing centers established in New York. What about other states. I am from Michigan and Non RIR labor certification is stuck at April 2001. My Labor application was filed on August 2001. Any thoughts about when my application will be processed.?? Thanks in advance !

NY State Labor Updates

Per NY State Labor AVM (212) 621 9330,

As of April 2004, NY State Labor is processing Permanent Labor applications received on following dates

RIR - > July 2001
NON RIR April 2001

Thanks

MIkE

IS NYSESA Sleeping??

It seems again NY SESA is Sleeping this month after a number of labors transferred to DOL last month...Right!!

Re: IS NYSESA Sleeping??

Originally posted by gc999999999
It seems again NY SESA is Sleeping this month after a number of labors transferred to DOL last month...Right!!

Did they ever wake up?

Any other tormented soul still in July other than myself?

Nothing much...

Just getting tired of seeing the NY thread fall so far down the list :)

A few comments, May will be an interesting month

May 6 - the next date VSC publishes I-140/I-485 processing times and when we are likely to find out what the concurrent processing memo really meant.

May 23 - the last day OMB has to comment on PERM and whether it will be implemented this year or not (also likely to hear on backlog centers)

The Month of May - 2 months will have passed for some of the May/June 2001 who had their cases transferred to NY DOL. We should start seeing some approvals.

So the next 30 days or so should prove to be interesting.

Again the answering machine is working

Again the answering machine is working 212 337 2193.
But looks like there is no change in updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Again the answering machine is working

Originally posted by waitjuly2001
Again the answering machine is working 212 337 2193.
But looks like there is no change in updates.

is your ny labor FILIED IN JULY 2001??

Status
Not open for further replies.