New York SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
H4 to F1

My wife wants to go back to school. Should she change her visa to F1 from H4? Any advantages/Disadvantages?

I am currently on the 7th year and filed for the 8th year extension. No 45 Day letter yet.

congrats

Congrats Kodak,

Can u give us some more details,

when did u get ur 45 day letter.?
I believe urs is from NY SESA right?
This is really surprising and happy to see the progress from PBEC.

For optimism

Thanks optimism.
I got my 45d letter in week of thanksgiving and the response was sent back in 2 days.
Yes my application was sent to NY SESA.

optimism said:
Congrats Kodak,

Can u give us some more details,

when did u get ur 45 day letter.?
I believe urs is from NY SESA right?
This is really surprising and happy to see the progress from PBEC.

Philly BPC numbering

JW or any of the other experts

Can you guys throw some light on the Philly BPC numbering system, seems quite complicated, what with the T number generally starting with 05 and then another 5 digit number after the hyphen. I'm just trying to get a sense of what the total numbers are and how long this wait is going to be?

I.e Some of you are T-05033, etc etc , Yours truly has T-05130-XXXXX (PD Oct 2002 - NY SESA).

thanks

SharmaBabu said:
PBEC is back in action:

PD: June 2002
45 day: 24 sept 2005
Labor: 12/30/2005

GC: 12/30/2010

good luck.

Does this mean your labor has been approved? Is this a SWA case that never made it to Regional DOL?

NY Labor Approved

Recieved confirmation today from firm's lawyers that my Labor has been approved......Whew!! Don't know the exact approval date yet.

Details:

PD: May 2002
State: New York
EB Category: EB2/RIR
45 Day Letter Recd: Sept. 2005

Got my 45 day letter today.

I got my 45 day letter today. My details are as follows.

EB3-RIR
NY SWA
PD: March 19th 2002 (Please correct the tracker from Jan 20)
Software Engineer.
ETA Case #: P-05129-99XXX

I did not jump up in joy when I recieved my 45 day letter. I had a feeling of hoplessness that it has taken almost 4 years for them to acknowledge.

There were several mistakes. My Last name was mis-spelt.
It had my previous lawyers name and address. So I think they sent a copy of the 45 day letter to a lawyer I asked to be changed 3 years back.

It was fortunate that a copy of this went to my HR personnel.

For all you patient folks, hang in there. Your patience will pay off.
Even the worst nightmare has to come to an end.

No Labor after more than 4 years!

Hi, all
My labor application was submitted on 12/18/2001 on EB2/RIR. My company and the lawyer had received the 45-day letter in August 2005 and they replied in the end of September. But until today, there is no further news. I've seen from this forum that many people with labor PD after me got approved. Is there any way (such phone number to call Philly BEC etc) for me to get some info on my case?
I've been dissappointed again and again ....

Thanks all.

nylcvictim said:
Hi, all
My labor application was submitted on 12/18/2001 on EB2/RIR. My company and the lawyer had received the 45-day letter in August 2005 and they replied in the end of September. But until today, there is no further news. I've seen from this forum that many people with labor PD after me got approved. Is there any way (such phone number to call Philly BEC etc) for me to get some info on my case?
I've been dissappointed again and again ....

Thanks all.

:) I hope you get your answer - at least you recd the 45-day letter. Ther eare quite a few people with PD before your too who have not even recd their 45-day letter yet... I hope that makes you count your blessings.

I wish you Good Luck !

Hi hopefuls!!

I recieved confirmation today from firm's lawyers that my Labor has been approved......!!! Just the end of one terrible journey and beginning of another.....
But fellows lets keep our "hopes high"...the end is just arround the corner!!!

---Highope

I Don't know the exact approval date yet.

Details:

PD: oct 2001
State: New York
EB Category: EB3/RIR
45 Day Letter Recd: Oct. 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.