New York SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
45 day letter

Finally I received my 45 day letter last month after 3 and a half years of wait.

PD - 07/22/02

Does any one know if I can apply for H1 extension in new company after my labor is approved and I-140 is in process?

Can I apply for 485 when visa date get current and my labor is approved but I-140 is not approved?

Please let me know if anyone knows.

What the contact phone number

Hello All,

MY pd is Jan 4th 2002 EB3 RIR , i recived the case number T-05125-xxxxx, i see people with PD in mid 2002 getting 45 days letter, is there a phone number where i can contact to check the status of my case.

Thanks,

PBEC phone #

You can call PBEC Phone # : (484) 270-1500. Normally somebody will pick up the phone. If you are lucky, they may provide you some info.

ariesny1 said:
Dev,

Can you provide some details about your friend's case like State, RIR, Case # etc and hope you will get ur approval soon.

Thanks and good luck

As mentioned, it's RIR. Unfortunately he doesn't know the case#. I will try.

Thx

Labor Certification Approved

NY. Applied on Jan 31 2002
RIR/EB3
Attorney recieved&responded to 45-day letter in Mid October.

Anyone have an idea how long the I-140 takes now ?
Can someone direct me to the correct forum to track I-140 progress ?

Congrats!

LaborPains said:
NY. Applied on Jan 31 2002
RIR/EB3
Attorney recieved&responded to 45-day letter in Mid October.

Anyone have an idea how long the I-140 takes now ?
Can someone direct me to the correct forum to track I-140 progress ?

I got the 45-day letter on the same day as yourself (October 21st). My attorney replied on the 26th. Do you know when yours did?

Also, is there some kind of a date stamp on your approval?

Thanks

zgubi said:
I got the 45-day letter on the same day as yourself (October 21st). My attorney replied on the 26th. Do you know when yours did?

Also, is there some kind of a date stamp on your approval?

Thanks

I was told on Oct 24 by my HR that the 45 day letter was "received and responded to last week"

I didnt not see the approval. Can we request a copy of it ?
I was only told this morning that the attorney received the approval.

gcby2020 said:
JW

did you ever get your 45 day ltr

No, not yet.

I do know that my case is sitting at BPC though. Both my attorney and I have received confirmation that my case is at BPC confirming PD and RIR.

So I have no idea when my case will be approved, three theories -

1 - I will never get a 45-day letter and my case will get approved soon, I would guess this could potentially happen if my case was transferred to BPC as an open case. Target approval date: January 2006.

2 - Based on the shipping schedule, my case could have been sent at the very end so my case won't be completed until all cases are entered, ie sometime in June 2006. At which time I would guess my case would be one of the oldest so it would get processed soon there after. Target approval date: August 2006.

3 - My 45-day letter will come soon. Since they are going to finish around June 2006, average time wait is going to be 3 months so I could expect my 45-day letter in March and be approved a month after (because once again my case would be one of the oldest. Target approval date: April 2006.

So what do I know, absolutely nothing! Other than it will probably get approved sometime in the first half of 2006.

It is a bit ironic that my case is so unpredictable when I am the one maintaining the tracker...at least it helps others.

Good luck everyone, if you celebrate the holidays, go enjoy them, it will soon be another year, maybe it will be my year! :)

gcby2020 said:
We replied to 45 day ltr on Aug 19th. What should I do?

I would say you can't do much other than keep waiting. There are older PDs with older 45-day letter receipts still waiting so other than the usual abnormaility of the BPC processing capabilities, ie random processing. your case seems ok.

JustWatching said:
I would say you can't do much other than keep waiting. There are older PDs with older 45-day letter receipts still waiting so other than the usual abnormaility of the BPC processing capabilities, ie random processing. your case seems ok.

JW,
Do you atleast know if your case number starts with a "T" or "P"?

Any gusses if "P" means a full entry or there is a three step process where "T" is partial entry, "P" is some more data and then after complete entry we get the letter?

Really appreciate your effort!!

dreamer_ny said:
JW,
Do you atleast know if your case number starts with a "T" or "P"?

Any gusses if "P" means a full entry or there is a three step process where "T" is partial entry, "P" is some more data and then after complete entry we get the letter?

Really appreciate your effort!!

Believe it or not, I don't have my case number. Two times we have contacted BPC. One myself via, 7th yr e-mail address. I gave vague information and they came back with actual details so I know they have my case, however they were "kind" enough to reply with a letter not a screen shot. I also asked the attorney to make sure my case was at BPC and they too got a letter, not a screen shot. In fact, the e-mail they got was not the same form letter I had received previously.

As for your question:

1) T <- Partial Entry
2) P <- Complete entry
3) some pre-analysis takes place (this is based on 45-day letter content people have shared)
4) 45-day letter issued

So having a "P" means you are closer to getting letter but does not necessarily mean the letter is on its way.

I don't know if somebody has noticed but the Jan 2006 bylletin now shows 01JAN01 for EB2 and 01JUN99 for EB3 for India

dev10 said:
I don't know if somebody has noticed but the Jan 2006 bylletin now shows 01JAN01 for EB2 and 01JUN99 for EB3 for India

I am not from India. What does it say for the rest of the world?

Still around

JustWatching said:
WaitingToo -

Are you still around. Did you ever get your 45-day letter?

JW

No 45 day letter yet. God knows which box are we in. It seems EB2 will probably catch upto Nov 01 by the time we get our labor.

It just maybe that i'll have to leave my job around the time labor comes in. That would be an amazing irony. Hope that Senate/House show some mercy by passing that outstanding bill. When i applied in Nov 01, i was told that i should expect an EAD in 9-10 months. It's amazing, if the bill passes, i can expect the same thing again!!! Don't know what to think or believe, but the marginal utility of receiving GC has somewhat reduced over last few years.

Good luck to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.