New York SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
good job, eastwest

If more new york people come out and do something, we will see some improvement soon. Frankly, we should have done this 3 month ago. California people did a better job, now their cases are being handled in a large quantity now. Crying baby gets milk. "FIFO" rule is published and supposed to be followed, but given the history of DOL, we need to keep reminding them.

eastwest said:
Here is what I sent,

"It has been more than 2.5 years since my case has been filed, I would like to request BPC to be more aggressive in terms of processing since it is affecting our lives and lives of our children as well.

We have come to know that there are cases filed in Year 2001 in New York State which are untouched, no 45 day letter, while cases filed from other states in year 2002 and 2003 are being processed. We request you to consider the FIFO as only way to process the cases.

I would also like to see New York given priority given the fact NY is the most backlogged state.

Thank you for your attention to this important matter."

Thanks

JustWatching said:
Can you see date submitted? ie. Certified date?
There is no date submitted/Certified date on this 7th Year extension Screen shot.. I wlll let you know once lawyer receive approved labor certification..

Here are the details from the screen shot

Perm Backlog Case Event

Case Information

ETA Case Number:
P-05031-45***
Priority Date:
10/30/2001

Processing Type:
RIR
Case Source:
State

Employer Name:
Business Activity:

Occupation Title:

Occupation Code:

Rate of Pay:
Prevailing Wage:

Alien Name:
Visa Type:
H-1B

Nationality or Citizenship:
INDIA

Case Received Date:
10/30/2001
Processing Center:
Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center

Case Status:
Certified

previously It was
Case Status:
RIR

Congratulations, God_Bless_You

You are the first case we now know certified in the Oct to Dec 2001 range. There might be many similar cases in that range being processed, if they have received the 45 day letter back in March 2005.

New York SWA did not send files by Priority Date (for this, they all have our curse for their remaining lives). But Phily Backlog center did not do anything to correct this unfairness until very recently.

Anyway, this is a good sign.

srimoorthy said:
Yes I filed in Oct 2001 from NY and got the 45 day letter and my lawyer has responded to it. Thats as much info i have !

srimoorthy,
your case might be approved ..,check by sending a email to H1B7YR@PHI.DFLC.US

as per tracker your case is only one before mine which received 45 day letter and replied

Hey God_Bless_you,

Did you contact your lawyer yet ? do you know when the apporval letter will be recived by your laywer / company ?

GOD_BLESS_YOU said:
srimoorthy,
your case might be approved ..,check by sending a email to H1B7YR@PHI.DFLC.US

as per tracker your case is only one before mine which received 45 day letter and replied

ahalem said:
Hey God_Bless_you,

Did you contact your lawyer yet ? do you know when the apporval letter will be recived by your laywer / company ?

I will contact lawyer today..
generally it is taking 10 days to receive the approval letters from BEC after certification.,
I will update once lawyer's confirmation of certification

rirlaborCT said:
Hi GOD_BLESS_YOU,

can u please provide few digits from your case num??

thanks

Hi rirlaborCT,

Unrelated to GOD_BLESS_YOU (his case no. is in the tracker)

I just ran into a T-05223-0XXXX case which would put us at at LEAST 339,000 cases partially entered on August 11. I have already asked for another digit.

I know I'm far to ask, but...

GOD_BLESS_YOU said:
I will contact lawyer today..
generally it is taking 10 days to receive the approval letters from BEC after certification.,
I will update once lawyer's confirmation of certification

Hi, I have a quick question, my PD is 7/16/2002, and on my 5th year H1B, do you think I can send a H1B 7th email? I know it's not nice, but I'm really nervous about my 45 days letter.
Thanks for your advice but you don't have to be responsible for what you suggest.
Good luck to your next steps.

Justwatching
I would appreciate if you can add my information as I received from screen shot

Case # T-05122-84XXX
Processing type RIR
Case receive date 05/02/05
Priority date 05/02/05
Case status Incomplete
45d letter not recd

I would appreciate if you can clarify why case receive date and priority date is same. I filed with NY on 11/26/2001. Thanks

Priority Date seemed to be a data input error

A friend of mine received someone else's screen shot (their names are similar, but not the same, PR date and employer are totally different) she sent an email yesterday afternoon to point out the mistake. I will update here on the response from Phily Backlog.
It seems to me a lot of mistakes have been made during the course of rushing to finish partial data entry.
SSCPANY said:
Justwatching
I would appreciate if you can add my information as I received from screen shot

Case # T-05122-84XXX
Processing type RIR
Case receive date 05/02/05
Priority date 05/02/05
Case status Incomplete
45d letter not recd

I would appreciate if you can clarify why case receive date and priority date is same. I filed with NY on 11/26/2001. Thanks

Congrats GOD_BLESS_YOU

First of all, I want to congragulate you for your good news.

What did you mention in the email that you sent to the BEC?
Do you have a template that I can use?

Thanks and congrats again.

Regards.

PERM and 7th year extension

Hi Friends.
I have 9 more months before I will reach my 6 yr limit of H1. My current employer has filed labor for me in Dec 2003 from NY. The way things are progressing in Labor department, I can estimate no less than 2 -3 years before my LC is approved. To make the situation worse, my employer is not doing that well and can be bought over by someone or I can be laid off. I would like to know what my options of getting 7th year extension if I join a new company and the new employer files labor in PERM immediately.

I will greatly appreciate all the responses.

Congratulations God Bless You. Please intimate us when your I-140 gets approved. We will still be here. Just curious to know how bad the I-140 queue is.

Can someone please reply to my question below. I deperately need some suggestions.

triashu said:
Hi Friends.
I have 9 more months before I will reach my 6 yr limit of H1. My current employer has filed labor for me in Dec 2003 from NY. The way things are progressing in Labor department, I can estimate no less than 2 -3 years before my LC is approved. To make the situation worse, my employer is not doing that well and can be bought over by someone or I can be laid off. I would like to know what my options of getting 7th year extension if I join a new company and the new employer files labor in PERM immediately.

I will greatly appreciate all the responses.

Status
Not open for further replies.