New York SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats BigMouth,
a couple of questions for you if you don't mind :
1- The dot code you've mentioned refers to "Computer Systems Analysts". Is that your occupation ? (in which case it could very well be yours)
2- Do you have any approximate date for the PD ?

Rajel said:
Congrats BigMouth,
a couple of questions for you if you don't mind :
1- The dot code you've mentioned refers to "Computer Systems Analysts". Is that your occupation ? (in which case it could very well be yours)
2- Do you have any approximate date for the PD ?

Yes, I am System Analyst and my approximate PD is June 2001. Once the case is moved from State to Federal, what I have to understand and how long it takes to complete Labor Certfificates???

Thanks,

According to the tracker, expect a couple of months for your LC to be processed, which means you should have an answer pretty soon :)

BigMouth said:
Yes, I am System Analyst and my approximate PD is June 2001. Once the case is moved from State to Federal, what I have to understand and how long it takes to complete Labor Certfificates???

Thanks,

bigmouth,
i think before end of this month, you'll get info regarding your labor
all the best and congratulations

verant123 said:
bigmouth,
i think before end of this month, you'll get info regarding your labor
all the best and congratulations

Can we know how much chance for getting Queries and rejection.

this is from someone who posted 2 days back

On July 1st, NY Regional started working some April 20th, 2004 received cases. Was randomly checking some cases and found out of 30 cases, NOF issued to around 22 - 24 cases and rest are approved.

but dont worry bigmouth,nothing will happen
some people will lucky enough to get labors without any queries

verant123 said:
this is from someone who posted 2 days back

On July 1st, NY Regional started working some April 20th, 2004 received cases. Was randomly checking some cases and found out of 30 cases, NOF issued to around 22 - 24 cases and rest are approved.

but dont worry bigmouth,nothing will happen
some people will lucky enough to get labors without any queries

Question I have that my attorney did not get any letter from State Dept. This info, I got from AVM system and I read from this forum that once case moved from State to Federal, state dept. sends letter to attorney, is that right ? If yes, what would be reason my attorney does not get letter from state.

yes for some cases NY state DOL will send letters.
you contact once again with your attorney and let him know that one case moved from state DOL to Regional DOL
and may be he can call State and Regional DOLs regarding this

by what you posted yesterday that one case went to Regional DOL on may 6th
so most probably you may listen from NY Regional DOL AVM 212 337 2193 that your labor has been approved within this week or next week
hope for the best

JustWatching said:
The right telephone no.?

Jani2711 - do you have a copy of your ETA750? When you enter the phone no, do some old records come up?

Yes it is the same phone number and it does show old cases and one recent one which was approved just not mine.

dont worry jani2711,
your case will approve, now some people are getting labors approved and some are getting NOFs
but anyhow we'll get labors approved, i dont know when it may happen

verant123 said:
yes for some cases NY state DOL will send letters.
you contact once again with your attorney and let him know that one case moved from state DOL to Regional DOL
and may be he can call State and Regional DOLs regarding this

by what you posted yesterday that one case went to Regional DOL on may 6th
so most probably you may listen from NY Regional DOL AVM 212 337 2193 that your labor has been approved within this week or next week
hope for the best

So as per me, once the case is approved, NY Regional DOL AVM may say that case is approved. Is this right??

Some Information from NY DOL AVM.............

All,
At last NY DOL AVM is working:---
There are Lot number of cases received by NY DOL between April 27th to April 30th.
In these three days they received nearly 250 or more, the cases number starts from XX-XXXX72.. to XX-XXXX9..
One of the cases on April27th got NOF and one more Return to Employer etc..

nivasch ,thanks for providing some info

guys any new updates for today?
what's happening, no one is participating in our forum,please come adn shed your info

Updates on NY DOL

Following cases received updates at NY DOL

Date FROM TO Total Cases
2nd July FROM 025-08-330 TO 025-08-374 Total: 44
6th July FROM 025-08-375 TO 025-08-470 Total: 90
7th July FROM 025-08-471 TO 025-08-638 Total: 167

April 7th case from my employer is still pending... :confused:

October Filers Please check with your employer number and let us know any good news: :)

10/08/01 quickmouse
10/15/01 rakki
10/19/01 gc_kmk
10/21/01 Rajel
10/25/01 waitlisted

Last edited by a moderator:
guys,

Do you know what does the first 5 digits in the case number mean :
025-08-***

it seems the last 3 digits are sequance number.

verant123,
I can give more info regarding NOF cases on April27th==>

1) NOF for DOT==> Nursing Aides, Orderlies, and Attendants
2) Return to Employer=>Cooks, Restaurant

verant123 said:
nivasch ,thanks for providing some info

guys any new updates for today?
what's happening, no one is participating in our forum,please come adn shed your info

Status
Not open for further replies.