New York SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
NY SESA RIR now processing DECEMBER 2001

Robert8 said:
call avm.

the information is interesting
NY SESA RIR now processing DECEMBER 2001

On July 1st, NY Regional started working some April 20th, 2004 received cases. Was randomly checking some cases and found out of 30 cases, NOF issued to around 22 - 24 cases and rest are approved.

sorry...

Sorry for the believers but that message was released almost 3 weeks ago and the correct month currently processed is "September" not "December" (although it sounds like December, it's definitely September that the lady meant).

Wish they change that month in their next update :rolleyes:

is it true that in State DOL also have queries?
what type of queries they'll ask
what type of queries ask in Regional DOL?

Labor Approved!!!!!!!

:) :) :) :) :) :)

Hi All!

Lawyer informed me today that my labor has been approved!

RIR, Business Analyst, 1 yr experience
Applied August 7, 2001
Approved July, 2004.

Isabella, I am so happy for you.

Congrats :)

Good Luck for the next step !

Isabella said:

Hi All!

Applied August 7, 2001
Approved July, 2004.

Isabella said:

Hi All!

Applied August 7, 2001
Approved July, 2004.

Congratulations. So was the transfer date to Regional April 7 or March 10?

Congratulations Isabella, this is very good news …

On the other hand I believe we have not enough members on this forum who applied on September / October ? Hopefully people will participate on this forum , also if you know any one who applied in these months , please keep us posted

jani2711 said:
I am august 7th too. but still waiting nothing moved to regional for my company.

The right telephone no.?

Jani2711 - do you have a copy of your ETA750? When you enter the phone no, do some old records come up?

phone system seemes to be down.

Hmmmm! Someone forgot to start the autosystem on 212-3372193.
Phone bell rings infinitely till its disconnected.

Transfer date on AVM was 4/7

JustWatching said:
Congratulations. So was the transfer date to Regional April 7 or March 10?

Hi!

Transfer date on AVM was 4/7. That's all I know I this moment.

I am new to this forum, my Labor was filed (RIR) on the 10th September 2001. No news yet. Thanks for the posts and information shared here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Outcome of AVM message!!!

I am also new to this forum and after reading this forum, I did check the AVM system and after entering the phone no. of my firm, I found one case moved to Federal on May 6th. What would be outcome of this??? My attorney did not get any letter from state so I am eager to know this. Pl. help.

BigMouth said:
I am also new to this forum and after reading this forum, I did check the AVM system and after entering the phone no. of my firm, I found one case moved to Federal on May 6th. What would be outcome of this??? My attorney did not get any letter from state so I am eager to know this. Pl. help.

Can you please give more info as to What was your filing/priority date, category your case was filed in, RIR / Non-RIR etc ??

Thanks

Tracker as of 7/6/2004

Added: edchris
Updated: Isabella's approval

BigMouth - Feel free to post your info so we can update the tracker.

kohls said:
Can you please give more info as to What was your filing/priority date, category your case was filed in, RIR / Non-RIR etc ??

Thanks

Appreciate your support. Here is my details.
My case filed in RIR category and have dot code 030.162-014 and I got Case Id no. I don't have PD - My attorney does not give me this date and case moved on last May 6th.

BigMouth said:
Appreciate your support. Here is my details.
My case filed in RIR category and have dot code 030.162-014 and I got Case Id no. I don't have PD - My attorney does not give me this date and case moved on last May 6th.

This is the case you mentioned had been transferred. Are you sure this is your case?

Status
Not open for further replies.