New York Regional DOL Tracker

212 337 2193 not working

Has anybody been able to check status by calling 212 337 2193 ? or is there another number that we can call to get automated response?
Seems like upgradation to their automated response system has also been backlogged :D

automatic status check

I think, automatic status check 212 337 2193 is not working from last 2 weeks. Is there any other way to check the status ? It is very frustating.

njrirlabor said:
This is great news ! Do you know, when your case got transferred to NY DOL from NJ SESA. Also, could you please share with us, if your case is EB2 or EB3

My case was transferred Late Jan 05, however, I filed wiht NJ SESA RIR Feb 02.

Thanks ,Actually I don't know the exact date when labour got transferred but it was in the month of dec may be 12 th or 29th dec.I don't know classification Eb2 or EB3. I filed with Nj sesa rir on may 2002. I called 212-337-2184 and came to know that labour got cleared. Sombody give me advice.My company is paying for my green card process.They have their own lawyer.I filed three years back,I sent all the paper work on 12 th march and they sent to Nj labour department on 3rd May.My state labour got cleared and they didn't inform me for that ,I got a no. from this forum and called to labour department and came to know that labour got cleared same thing happened with Ny dol. Now they are saying that they can not file I-140 in hurry .They may take some time two or three months to send papers to vermont.What should I do ?Should I go to a diffrent lawyer for that? or some friend told me that lawyer will not do much after labour got cleared .

Please advice me.

Last edited by a moderator:
NJ03MAY2002 said:
Thanks ,Actually I don't know the exact date when labour got transferred but it was in the month of dec may be 12 th or 29th dec.I don't know classification Eb2 or EB3. I filed with Nj sesa rir on may 2002. I called 212-337-2184 and came to know that labour got cleared. Sombody give me advice.My company is paying for my green card process.They have their own lawyer.I filed three years back,I sent all the paper work on 12 th march and they sent to Nj labour department on 3rd May.My state labour got cleared and they didn't inform me for that ,I got a no. from this forum and called to labour department and came to know that labour got cleared same thing happened with Ny dol. Now they are saying that they can not file I-140 in hurry .They may take some time two or three months to send papers to vermont.What should I do ?Should I go to a diffrent lawyer for that? or some friend told me that lawyer will not do much after labour got cleared .

Please advice me.
Thanks for the info. It appears you are in a unique situation. What papers do they say they need to send to Vermont. Even if they ask you to wait 2-3 months, no big deal i think. In the mean time, you can collect all the papers necessary for the next stage such birth certificates etc. I have a check list that I can e-mail you. Send me a private message thru this forum with your e-mail address. I have the check list from my lawyer. You have to take care of medical tests etc.
I guess you are part of a big company where they do not want their employees talk to the lawyers. Keep me posted on how things shake out.

I can send you the check list if you want.

status check

Hi

Does anyone know how long NY DOL take to reply to the letters sent to them regarding the case status.

My attorney sent a letter seeking the status and the lettet was received by DOL on Mar 14 05.

Thanks
ind

Status update?

Has anyone got any more status updates on what these jokers in NY DOL is doing? My lawyer called them up last week and he was told NY reginal DOL is processing May-04 still. I see Nov-01 filers whose cases transferred to BEC has started getting 45 day letter etc. Their cases might get processed faster than us even though our priority date is longer. My PD is Oct 01 and my case went to reginal DOL on Nov 04

hope we will overcome this pain soon

kvskriths said:
Has anyone got any more status updates on what these jokers in NY DOL is doing? My lawyer called them up last week and he was told NY reginal DOL is processing May-04 still. I see Nov-01 filers whose cases transferred to BEC has started getting 45 day letter etc. Their cases might get processed faster than us even though our priority date is longer. My PD is Oct 01 and my case went to reginal DOL on Nov 04

It's really a joke. people, with application moved to NY DOL on Dec 04, got their LC approved, and those guys in the same office said they are still processing May 04. what the heck is that .......we are really sitting in a dark spot.

PD. August 01
case went to regional Sept 04. :(

kvskriths said:

is your case from NJ or NY?

mine is from NY.

LC-Sickness said:
is your case from NJ or NY?

mine is from NY.

I think the case we are referring to here, is from NJ. Does it matter really. It seems they do it in a random manner anyway. I know of people in this forum, who had their cases from Nj transfer to NY DOL way back in July/ August 04, and have not heard anything about their case.

They work on a total random manner.

July cases

I talked to guy on the phone number 212-337-2184

They are currently processing July cases. My case was received by them on Aug 27. They have asked me to wait 6-8 weeks to hear from them.

I am expecting to hear from them atleast by may end if nothing else goes wrong. (that will be 3 yrs and 3 months) :rolleyes:

SVD

My attorney gave me a 12 digit case no. starts with 200204****
and My PD is April 2002, case was moved to NY DOL on 8/25/04, am I supposed to get a different case no. i.e diff from SWA case no. Attorney says he didnt receive any.

SVD said:

They are currently processing July cases. My case was received by them on Aug 27. They have asked me to wait 6-8 weeks to hear from them.

I am expecting to hear from them atleast by may end if nothing else goes wrong. (that will be 3 yrs and 3 months) :rolleyes:

SVD

Hello SVD

HTML:

I am expecting to hear from them atleast by may end if nothing else goes wrong. (that will be 3 yrs and 3 months)  

SVD

How do you know your case is moved to NY DOL on Aug27, 2004. Does this date is the same as the date entered your case in NY - AVM system? Does your case moved from NJ? Are you in IT? Please let me know theses information so that I can track my case too. Thanks in advance.

Good News

rrdrai said:
Hi
My labor moved from NJ to NY.

labor filled on may-07-2002
Got a query from DOL - Nov-2004
Replied to query - NOV 2004
Moved to Federal on - 15-Jan'05 (I was told by my attorney 5 th but It is 15 th :) ).

How to find the status in NY regional?. Please help

Thanks
RRDRAI
--------------------------------------------------------------------

My labor got approved from federal last week- 03/10/2005

thank you guys for sharing information, Will see you guys soon I147 / 485 Tracker :)

If any one know any better link for those tracker, Please update.

regards
-rrdrai

rrdrai said:
--------------------------------------------------------------------

My labor got approved from federal last week- 03/10/2005

thank you guys for sharing information, Will see you guys soon I147 / 485 Tracker :)

If any one know any better link for those tracker, Please update.

regards
-rrdrai

Congratulations !!!!

PD (NY, RIR, EB3): Augst 2001
Moved to NY DOL: Sept 2004

AVM not working

The AVM (2193 and 2194) are not working since 2-3 weeks. How to check the status? Are they still working or closed the office?
Is it possible they might/will send/sent all pending/unopened cases to BEC?
My case was entered into their system on Nov 30, 2004. Does anyone have an idea who might process my case DOL or BEC?

Ny Dol

I called 212-337-2184 and talked to a lady, she checked my case by employer's name and told me that case was entered in oct 2004, thought it was sent to NY DOL by august 2004.
She also told that they will be processing cases for time being and wont be sent to BEC.

NJ SWA PD April 2002
Case entered in NY DOL OCT 2004

rsrinivas27 said:
The AVM (2193 and 2194) are not working since 2-3 weeks. How to check the status? Are they still working or closed the office?
Is it possible they might/will send/sent all pending/unopened cases to BEC?
My case was entered into their system on Nov 30, 2004. Does anyone have an idea who might process my case DOL or BEC?

GC_pain's questions

GC_Pain,

I am in IT (EB3-RIR). My case moved from NJ (cleared NJ in july 13). I came to know that that my case reaced NY DOL on Aug 27 from the number 212-337-2193 (nor working since last 2-3 weeks) by giving my employer phone number.

Q---
How do you know your case is moved to NY DOL on Aug27, 2004. Does this date is the same as the date entered your case in NY - AVM system? Does your case moved from NJ? Are you in IT? Please let me know theses information so that I can track my case too. Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]