New York Regional DOL Tracker

conflicting information

My attorney called me this morning. And then I called 212-337-2184. And luckly enough, there was someone on the other end of the line.

However, I got quite conflicting information from those two parties. My attorney told me NY regional DOL is still processing cases sent there. And current processing time is June 2004. But she also mentioned regional DOL is having meeting all these days to discuss if they should forward cases already in NY regional DOL to BEC too. The decision should come out in 2 weeks accoridng to her. On the other side, the person I spoke with in reginoal DOL told me they will continue to operate on received cases until end of year 2005. Then they will see what is next appropriate step if there are still cases left.

Overall, the information is as following:
1) NY regional office is still working. And current processing time is June 2004.
2) There is a possibility that our cases will be moved to BEC too:(

Spoke with somebody at NYDOL

Hi Guys,

Some sort of good news when I spoke with somebody at NYDOL today morning.

They will be continuing to process cases at NY DOL. He said that they are processing cases for June 2004 now.

Lets pray all our cases are cleared at NY DOL and not transferred to dreaded phila center.

Teky.

Same here. I spoke to a person at NY DOL who indicated to me that they are currently processing cases received in Jun '04.

I'm wondering how cases received in Oct '04 got certified.

indgc123 said:
Same here. I spoke to a person at NY DOL who indicated to me that they are currently processing cases received in Jun '04.

I'm wondering how cases received in Oct '04 got certified.

Hey The Oct '04 cases certified are EB2 cases. according to the site EB3 cases being processed are July but some August cases are beginning to get certified.

Thanks
inUSA2000

Hi inUSA2000,

I'm not sure they process cases based on categories. I've my colleagues who belong to EB3 and their cases got certified as of Dec 28 04. Mine is EB2 and i'm still waiting. All these cases were received by NY DOL on Oct 14 2004.

ind

Ny Dol

hey
If any one can help me to get some Information on NYDOL. Whether the cases transferred to BEC or not.

Case cleared on NJ 07/02/2004
Case entered on NY DOL 08/16/2004.

Still no information available

To Receive Approval Letter

Hi friends,
As I posted on 17'th feb , my case has been certified as per (AVM). But I did not receive the approval letter. Do anybody knows how long it will take to receive the letter?
Thank you,
Mani

WhereIsMyLabour said:
Hi friends,
As I posted on 17'th feb , my case has been certified as per (AVM). But I did not receive the approval letter. Do anybody knows how long it will take to receive the letter?
Thank you,
Mani

Congratulations!
That's great news. Do you know, when your case was transferred to NY DOL and from where i.e. Nj or NY. Do you when they put it intheir system etc etc.

Would appreciate if you could let us know.

Regards

njrirlabor said:
Congratulations!
That's great news. Do you know, when your case was transferred to NY DOL and from where i.e. Nj or NY. Do you when they put it intheir system etc etc.

Would appreciate if you could let us know.

Regards
NJRIRLABOR,

Thank you very much. Best of luck for you.
My case is from PR(Puerto Rico) If you refer to my previous posts you can find more detail.
NON -RIR
SWA (PR) PD: Oct 2003
RFE : Jan 2004
Replied: Jan 2004
Ny DOL CASE#: 025130##
Ny DOL FWD: Nov 2004
NY DOL Enter Date: Dec 15,2004
Approved : Feb 17,2005

From my approval I understood the date which their AVM telling is wrong.
And also they may be processing each state in different line.
Whoever cases has been transferred to NY DOL will definitly will be cleared within 6-8 months.

If you know how long it will take for me to get the approval notice that would be great.
Thank You,
Mani

WhereIsMyLabour said:
NJRIRLABOR,

Thank you very much. Best of luck for you.
My case is from PR(Puerto Rico) If you refer to my previous posts you can find more detail.
NON -RIR
SWA (PR) PD: Oct 2003
RFE : Jan 2004
Replied: Jan 2004
Ny DOL CASE#: 025130##
Ny DOL FWD: Nov 2004
NY DOL Enter Date: Dec 15,2004
Approved : Feb 17,2005

From my approval I understood the date which their AVM telling is wrong.
And also they may be processing each state in different line.
Whoever cases has been transferred to NY DOL will definitly will be cleared within 6-8 months.

If you know how long it will take for me to get the approval notice that would be great.
Thank You,
Mani

Thanks for the info. Unfortunately, I am not too sure as to how long it takes them to send the notice. I would think no more than a couple of weeks.

Regards

Hi
My labor moved from NJ to NY.

labor filled on may-07-2002
Got a query from DOL - Nov-2004
Replied to query - NOV 2004
Moved to Federal on - 15-Jan'05 (I was told by my attorney 5 th but It is 15 th :) ).

How to find the status in NY regional?. Please help

Thanks
RRDRAI

Call 212 337 2193.
Use employer phone number to find the status. (Select option 1 and then option 2)
Your case may not be in their system yet, as its taking about couple of months for them to enter it.

rrdrai said:
Hi

Moved to Federal on - 15-Jan'05 (I was told by my attorney 5 th but It is 15 th :) ).

Thanks
RRDRAI

rrdrai said:
Hi

Thanks
RRDRAI

Hi rrdRai,
did your compnay got a post saying moved to NY DOL?Or your lawyer spoke to NJ DOL case Manger?My case is still pendind in NJ state after replying to query in Nov 2004

labourMay02 said:
Hi rrdRai,
did your compnay got a post saying moved to NY DOL?Or your lawyer spoke to NJ DOL case Manger?My case is still pendind in NJ state after replying to query in Nov 2004

I got the the copy of leter frommy lawer saying my case moved to NY regional.
-RRDRAI

rrdrai said:
I got the the copy of leter frommy lawer saying my case moved to NY regional.
-RRDRAI

Thanks for your prompt reply.
I'm just waiting for my labor move from NJ state to NY DOL.
Any have I hope by the month end of March 27th they suppose to clsoe the office, at least they will forward to NY DOL..mean while :eek:

NY DOL address

Could somebody provide the mailing address of NY DOL? My employer would like to write a letter to the NY DOL to find out the status of couple of cases that were forwarded from NJ SESA that were not entered into their system.

thanks
ind

I called NY regional DOL this morning and they said that my case(received by NY in Oct) would stay in NY office instead of sending to backlog center. He also said that they were processing cases in Jun and my case should wait for about 3 month. :-(

DavidChen said:
I called NY regional DOL this morning and they said that my case(received by NY in Oct) would stay in NY office instead of sending to backlog center. He also said that they were processing cases in Jun and my case should wait for about 3 month. :-(

Thanks David .. mine was received in August.