New York Regional DOL Tracker

Labor approved!

Hello everyone,

For those who are waiting and having similar scenario as me, Not yet been entered in DOL NY system and moved from NJ DOL since long, I have great news.

My labor has been approved! My case is still not in their answering system and my labor got approved as of Feb 2nd!

Other details,

RIR case
Case received in NJ DOL April 2002
FRE from NJ DOL August 2004
RFE replied October 5th 2004
Case transferred to NY DOL October 7th 2004
Case Approved Feb 2005
DOT Code:030-162-010
Case# 02513***

Good luck to all who are waiting for their cases and thanks for sharing the pain and making the long and tough journey little easier…

Thanks.

Kathi said:
Hello everyone,

For those who are waiting and having similar scenario as me, Not yet been entered in DOL NY system and moved from NJ DOL since long, I have great news.

My labor has been approved! My case is still not in their answering system and my labor got approved as of Feb 2nd!

Other details,

RIR case
Case received in NJ DOL April 2002
FRE from NJ DOL August 2004
RFE replied October 5th 2004
Case transferred to NY DOL October 7th 2004
Case Approved Feb 2005
DOT Code:030-162-010
Case# 02513***

Good luck to all who are waiting for their cases and thanks for sharing the pain and making the long and tough journey little easier…

Thanks.

is your case under EB2 ??

Hi Kathi,

congratulations on your labor approval!

Do you know when was your case actually received by NY DOL? Was it on Oct 7 2004?

My case# begins with 0251*** and was received by NY DOL on Oct 14 2004 and I haven't heard anything from them.

Does anyone know how long it takes to process my application?

thanks
ind

Last edited by a moderator:
My case is EB2 too. received by NY DOL On Aug 27th. I wonder what happened to my case. Cases in October have been certified.
Nebody in the same bus ?

My case was entered on their system on Aug 9th. Still waiting. Mine is EB3 from New York. I think all the october cases that have been certified are from New Jersey.

down_under said:
My case was entered on their system on Aug 9th. Still waiting. Mine is EB3 from New York. I think all the october cases that have been certified are from New Jersey.

My case is from NJ and just got transferred on Jan 27, 2005 to NY DOL. Do you have any idea as to how long it takes them to enter them in the system and for approvals etc.

Hello Everyone,
This site is really helpful to everyone whose cases are moved to federal. I really appreciate everyone for their postings and valuable information provided here.
Here are the details of my case.

category : RIR
case type:EB3
case received: NJ SESA 04/2002
Sent to NY DOL: 08/2004
Entered in the NY DOL system: Oct 15 2004
DOT code: 030.162-014
case number : 02511***

Thanks,
kakarla.

Hi All,

My case is also very similer

Here is my details:

LC Applied NJ 04/20/02 EB2
Forwarded to Regional NY : 08/17/04
Entered in system: Oct 15th 04

No word yet from regional.

Does these cases forwared to BEC ?

If anyone got approval please post.

Thanks
BG

SVD said:
My case is EB2 too. received by NY DOL On Aug 27th. I wonder what happened to my case. Cases in October have been certified.
Nebody in the same bus ?

Mine is recd in NY DOL on July 15th. Still in the received state.

gp111 said:
Congratulations Bapu.. Good Luck for next stages

--------------------------------
"Ghoda mare Shingda"

Thanks gp111 (Khamma Bapune).

indgc123: I really don't know when my case was entered in the system, because still today I can't find details about my case by entering company's phone number, but yes I can hear about other cases filled from my company prior to me with the same phone number !

Good luck.

Note from my attorney

Just got a reply from my attorney:

"All pending (i.e. not assigned to an officer) applications are expected to be forwarded to the backlog centers. The New York DOL has confirmed that all cases that have been assigned to an officer will be adjudicated and, once approved, forwarded to the Regional Office for final processing."

indgc123 said:
Just got a reply from my attorney:

"All pending (i.e. not assigned to an officer) applications are expected to be forwarded to the backlog centers. The New York DOL has confirmed that all cases that have been assigned to an officer will be adjudicated and, once approved, forwarded to the Regional Office for final processing."

I think you are referring to NY SWA and not NY DOL. I thought that the NY DOL ( as in the regional office) is processing all cases and not forwarding to the BEC. Justwatching: is my assumption correct.

Labour Certified

Hi Friends,
I have a good a news. I just checked the NY DOL AVM my case is certified.
Its NON-RIR from PR(Puerto Rico).
Along with me my friend case also certified.

MY case DTL:

SWA PD: oct'2003
RFE : Jan'2004
Replied : Jan'2004
FWD to NY DOL: Nov 2004
Enter Into System: 15 Dec 2004
Certified : 17 Feb 2005

My Friend's case is most interesting:

SWA PD: Mar'2003
WD to NY DOL: Jan 2005
Enter Into System: 14 feb 2005
Certified : 17 Feb 2005

I did not receive the approval notice till. How long it will take for us to receive the approval notice.
Thank you all for sharing a lot of information.

WhereIsMyLabour

Last edited by a moderator:
Case entered in January 12, 2005

I was able to get through NY DOL and spoke to someone who told me that my casel (transferred from NJ in October 6, 2004) was entered into the NY AVM system on January 12, 2005.

NJ receipt date: 4.24.02
RFE: September 2004
Transferred to NY: October 6, 2004
Receipt in NY: January 12, 2005.
DOT: 189.117.030
Case # 02513xxx

Now the wait begins in NY... hopefully without going to a BEC or anything of that kind that would set me back again.