New York Regional DOL Tracker

WantLabor said:
Hi All,

I am new to this forum.

My labor was sent to region in June 2004.

NOF is issued ( Based on the Salary) in Dec 2004.

My lawyer replied to that. But as per him this case may take more than 2 months, becuase the Region may sent back my application to State.

Anybody has faced this situation?

Thanks in advance

Yes mine is same case as yours. NOF on prevaling wages sent on 1st week of DEC. and lawyer replied back end of DEC. But my lawyer told it will take one month, not mentioned about sending it to STATE.
is it true or your lawyer told you one purpose so that he will not get distrubed for two months.

This may vary from case to case

Hi msdn2006,

In my case my lawyer suggested an alternative salary survey to DOL.

If DOL accepts the alternative survey, then mine also may be done in one month.

Otherwise they may send it back to state wages department.

I am also not very clear on this. Waiting for some ideas from experts in this forum.

WantLabor

WantLabor, I was in the same situation as you.
The quickest way is to accept the DOL's salary requirements.

mike0214 said:
WantLabor, I was in the same situation as you.
The quickest way is to accept the DOL's salary requirements.

That was my case too. My company accepted the salary requirement and response was sent back by lawyer on 10/16/2003. My lawyer then told me it would take about 4 months maxium...well it has been 14 months :-(...so don't hold your breath!

any updates

any news, updates anyone?
my case was received at NY US DOL on 10/1/2004, case #02510XXX.
Does anyone have a case number near that?

Also, I haven't had luck over the last couple of weeks getting a life office on the line at (212) 337 2184. Has anyone been able to get through?

I'm waiting to hear about avm's next update. Because TWO of THREE cases received by NY DOL on Oct 14 2004 from NJ SESA got certified on DEC 28. Mine is the third case and still in received state.

I'm hoping that I would hear some news when they update avm next time.

ind

Update

Update the info. My lawey received the labor cert and send me email yesterday (01/04/05). So I am done with the labor part and ready to do the next step.

gotit2004 said:
Checked regional office's AVM last night (12/27/04). The labor was certified on 12/27. Of course the lawer has not received anything.

Repost the time line.

File in NJ 03/28/02
Moved to Regional 08/02/04
In Regional office's system 10/12/04
Cleared 12/27/04
Skill: Java (EB3 with Master's Degree)

Good luck everybody.

gotit2004 said:
Update the info. My lawey received the labor cert and send me email yesterday (01/04/05). So I am done with the labor part and ready to do the next step.

CONGRATS gotit2004!!!

Was under the impression that no processing is happening right now as BEC is sending out 45 letters...but seems like they are actually processing! That's great news!!

gotit2004 -- was your case ever transferred to BEC? And did you get a 45 letter from BEC before this?

Can you or anyone let me know what AVM is and how I can use it to check for my case?

Thanks!!

foret1 said:
That was my case too. My company accepted the salary requirement and response was sent back by lawyer on 10/16/2003. My lawyer then told me it would take about 4 months maxium...well it has been 14 months :-(...so don't hold your breath!

Wow!
I thought my case is worth, actually it's not. Sorry.

Sept 2004 transferred case from NJ SWA still not received at NY DOL

Is any one is the same boat as I. My case was transferred from NJ State level to NY DOL on Sept 8th. I just called the NY DOL today morning, and according to them, the case is still not in the system yet :mad: :( :mad:

RIR EB2

SSMDelhi,

This is wierd.
As per the post below, his case which was forwarded on 9/15 was received by NY DOL on 11/04.

quickmouse said:
First congratulation to GotIt2004!

My case was forwarded from NYSWA to NY Regional DOL on 09/15/2004. And it showed up in regional office on 11/04/2004. I would say it typically takes 1 to 2 months for this process based on your luck.

Look at Gotit's date -- 10/12/2004, I hope mine could be cleared within next 2 month:)

SSMDelhi said:
Is any one is the same boat as I. My case was transferred from NJ State level to NY DOL on Sept 8th. I just called the NY DOL today morning, and according to them, the case is still not in the system yet :mad: :( :mad:

RIR EB2

This is not that unusual, apparently they get "tapes" or something like that from SWA and NY DOL takes a month or two to load into the system.

Hi

I'm planning to apply for my 7th year extension based on my pending labor at NYDOL. My visa will expire in May 05. Based on the current processing dates I'm hoping that I may get my LC approval very soon because couple of cases, which were applied on the same date as mine, got certified recently and mine is next.

Based on the above, is it a good idea to apply for 7th year extension NOW or wait for three more months (till April) and if I get my LC approval by then file I-140 and then apply for 7th year extension?

My concern is, if I apply extension now what happens if my labor gets approved during the course of the H1B processing time. If INS sends any queries regarding the evidence for pending labor, I cannot go back to the Depart of Labor asking for the evidence because my case got approved and they will not issue a letter indicating that my case is still pending. How do I support the fact that my case is still pending with the dept of labor to get the 7th year extension?

I appreciate if somebody clarifies it.

Thanks
ind

NY Dol Regular Processing date

Friends,
Anybody know NY DOL current processing dates for the REGULAR Processiong.Mine is in the system 12/15/2004, even it was forwared to DOL in November.
I just wanted to know how long it will take for my case to get certified.
Please update me with the latest processiong date.
Regards,
Mani

Hi Mani

What date your application was forwarded to NY DOL?

My application was forwarded on Nov 9th, I just checked it was not entered in the system.

Thanks
Maa

Hi Maa,
My case was forwarded to DOL in the last week of November.
But I don't know the exact date. Is your process also regular?
Do you know the PD date for Regular Processing. Please update me.
Regards,
Manisubbu

Hi Mani

>>But I don't know the exact date. Is your process also regular?

Mine is RIR / EB2

>>Do you know the PD date for Regular Processing. Please update me.

sorry I don’t know

how did you get your NY DOL tracking number?

Thanks
Maa

Case Certified

Hi Guys / Gals,

Case certified. Thanks for all of your replies and posts. I pray for all of your cases to get approved soon.
details.

Certified - Jan 11th.

I did not get any letter or email from lawyer. I checked in AVM machine.
any one know when DOL will send the letter to attorney.

MSDN 2006

Last edited by a moderator: