New York Regional DOL Tracker

NOF issued in Region

Hi All,

I am new to this forum.

My labor was sent to region in June 2004.

NOF is issued ( Based on the Salary) in Dec 2004.

My lawyer replied to that. But as per him this case may take more than 2 months, becuase the Region may sent back my application to State.

Anybody has faced this situation?

Thanks in advance

Labor cleared

Checked regional office's AVM last night (12/27/04). The labor was certified on 12/27. Of course the lawer has not received anything.

Repost the time line.

File in NJ 03/28/02
Moved to Regional 08/02/04
In Regional office's system 10/12/04
Cleared 12/27/04
Skill: Java (EB3 with Master's Degree)

Good luck everybody.

Congratulations Gotit2004. Can you please post your DOT code and the first few digits of your case number. Thanks in Advance.

Alternate Salary Survey

Gurus,

Please let me know, How many days ( Months) usually it takes if Lawyer proposes alternate Salary survey for salary based NOF from region.

Thanks

Congrats gotit 2004

cool man.

Can you please post the case #.

Mine shows sep 8 2004 in the system.

still waiting.

Thanks,
Teky.

long time reader but first post

gotit2004 Thanks for your information, if you can post your few nos of case no and DOT code it will be helpfull, mine is also on Oct 12 in system, and still its in received state my case no is 02-511-xxx , i just checked in system, for them who is getting busy on 212-337-2193 keep trying and try on odd time you might get it i was trying since last 3 days i got this no threw today moning

best luck every one

Last edited by a moderator:
Case number

My case number is 02511XXX. It is the very beginning of 02511. The DOT code is either 030.167-014 or 030.062-010. There are four cases submitted by my company in the system on 10/12/04 and they all get certified. That's how I know mine was certified. Hope this helps. BTW, my case is RIR.

Case not in DOL system

Hi ,
My case also forwarded to the DOL in November. It is not in their system yet. Do any one know How long it will take for DOL to put that in their system?
Mani

Well my case was entered in their system on Aug 9th. No update since then. Case# 025096XX. Cases from October are getting cleared while a lot of cases from Aug are still pending.

Well as per GotIt2004's post (few posts above), it took 70 days for his case to show up in DOL system. Taking that as a benchmark, I am hoping my case will be in their system in the next couple of weeks.

WhereIsMyLabour said:
Hi ,
My case also forwarded to the DOL in November. It is not in their system yet. Do any one know How long it will take for DOL to put that in their system?
Mani

First congratulation to GotIt2004!

My case was forwarded from NYSWA to NY Regional DOL on 09/15/2004. And it showed up in regional office on 11/04/2004. I would say it typically takes 1 to 2 months for this process based on your luck.

Look at Gotit's date -- 10/12/2004, I hope mine could be cleared within next 2 month:)

LaborIsPainful said:
Well as per GotIt2004's post (few posts above), it took 70 days for his case to show up in DOL system. Taking that as a benchmark, I am hoping my case will be in their system in the next couple of weeks.

Two more cases from my employer got certified as of Dec 28.

Actaully, THREE cases were received by NY DOL from NJ SESA on Oct 14 04. Two of them got approved as of Dec 28 (per AVM). My case has not yet been certified. Based on the numbers assigned to the cases, there is a gap of 10 between the two certified cases and mine. I believe they process cases in the order of case numbers.

Eagerly waiting to hear about my approval.

ind

INDGC123, I do not think they process by the case#. There are cases from August that they haven't touched and yet cases from october are getting cleared. There just seems to be no logic on how they are selecting the cases.

I need your help friends.

My LC RIR was filed from NJ 4/9/2002.
My attorney told me that on or about August 6, 2004 NJ State Department of Labor has forwarded my RIR Labor Certification Case to New York Regional Office.

Question is

a) How to get the case number?
b) When it may be cleared?

Cases entered in to AVM up to Dec 22nd.,
The latestest case number avilable is 02512975
cases entered into NY DOL SYSTEM between Dec 9 th and Dec 22nd

02512975 -02512616= 359

most of the cases are of the code 408.687-014 Laborer, Landscape
37-3011.00 Landscaping and Groundskeeping Workers
GOD_BLESS_YOU said:
Iam able to check AVM Today..
It is updated up to Dec 9th
The latestest case number avilable is 02512616

cases entered into NY DOL SYSTEM between Dec 9 th and Nov 12th

02512616-02512139 = 477
[/QUOTE]

down_under said:
Well my case was entered in their system on Aug 9th. No update since then. Case# 025096XX. Cases from October are getting cleared while a lot of cases from Aug are still pending.

My case is still received as of July 15th. No updates :(

faxback function

does anyone know if the faxback function of the automatic voicemail system at the NY DOL work? I entered a fax number last friday to get my case info faxed back...still nothing.

Thanks gotit2004 i guess i am near by, but dont know when i will get some status.

i agree with down under i dont see any logic in passing cases, there must be some but couldnt figure out how they process cases.

update i just checked my status its still in received mode no changes. case # 02-511-xxxx received on OCT12, updated on OCT 12 in AVM

Last edited by a moderator: