New York Regional DOL Tracker

msdn2006 said:
hi sh_ad
I rememeber that you hav eposted that your case went to dol by june or jyly 15th i guess yours should clear this week.

if it is june , it would have cleared, if it is july it will be processed this week or max by next week.

according to my calculation they will process 02508960 - 02509200
is your number in this then yours will be processed with this week or max by next week

Thanks msdn2006 for giving me hope. I hope you are right. Its been a long & frustrating wait.
Mine was recd in dol on July 15th.

msdn2006 said:
AVM's seems to be working only on weekends (saturday and Sunday).
I guess this may be done on purpose to avoid others to keep track on how much they process per day.

my calculation says approximately 150 to 200 a week. since thanks giving holidays delayed some
the last case passed last week is 02508959
I guess this week they would have touched 02509xxx
the case numbers received in second and third week of july 04.

go and have a beer and get up in the morning and check any one of the numbers above, you will see AVM working :)

your number might not be in the system, it takes approximately 30 days for tjem to enter in the system.

MSDN2006- you may be right about all the things that you have mentioned above, but my experience has been completely different. It may be a timing issue. My case was transferred from NJ SWA on 9/8/2004, and it still is not (I repeat NOT) in NY DOL system yet. They are telling me to contact late DEC to see if the case enters the system as most of the people there are on vacation.

Why AVM is not working ? any idea

This weekend AVM was not wrking, it was busy all time...
I guess they forgot to trun it on.. or they did not process any cases last week :cool:

212 337 2193 Automated system not working

yes msdn2006. Its not working. I have been trying since 5 days.

Its slightly better today. I can hear the ring tone. But nobody picks it up.

If anybody had any luck entering their system, please let me know the latest status.

Thanks,
Teky.

AVM up and working!!!

Sh_Ad said:
I was able to get thru' but its not working - case # cannot be located message. :mad:
I am able to check status in AVM this afternoon. They started processing cases received in August.
I see a couple of cases (2509041, 2509661) as "DENIED". I have seen "RIR DENIED" before, but I have never seen just "DENIED" cases.
What does this mean? Why would they deny?

Got Nof

Hi All,

NJ filed in March 2002
Moved to DOL around july 2 week 2004
I checked the number today, I came to know that the case was sent Notice of findings.and they had given like 30 days to reply.
Do you guys have any idea what is that mean ? Any body out there in the same boat as me.

Please share your thoughts and throw some light.

Thanks.

Labor is certified:)

Hello,

I just called the VMS to check on my case. Fortunately, it went through this time. My case that was posted at the regional office on 7/15/2004 has been certified on the 11/30/2004. The case number is 02-509-1**. But my lawyer has not received the notification yet.

I am so released that this painful process is finally over.

Very strange. I checked my case. It is still in the received state. The cases before & after mine have been processed.

longway01, do mind telling what is your dotcode?

msdn2006 said:
Hi All,

NJ filed in March 2002
Moved to DOL around july 2 week 2004
I checked the number today, I came to know that the case was sent Notice of findings.and they had given like 30 days to reply.
Do you guys have any idea what is that mean ? Any body out there in the same boat as me.

Please share your thoughts and throw some light.

Thanks.

msdn2006, it maybe for wages. you need to check the details of the NOF

Case transfered from NJ to NY DOL

Checked NY AVM (212-337-2193), My case received at regional on Nov 30, 2004.
I had received RFE from NJ on 08/18/04, replied on 09/13/04.
Assuming NJ SESA forwarded the case to NY by the end of Sept, NY entered it into their system on Nov 30th.

So, it took 2 months.

I am really worried as cases recieved in August have been processed 02509525
My case is still in the received state - July 15th

what's happening? :confused:

Yes Sh_ad ,
It is for wages. They need 94K annual. I need to talk to my employer.
what to do with that whether they will agree or not.

hang in there sh_ad you will get it soon. we can only pray .. that is all we can do

Sh_Ad said:
msdn2006, it maybe for wages. you need to check the details of the NOF

msdn2006 said:
Yes Sh_ad ,
It is for wages. They need 94K annual. I need to talk to my employer.
what to do with that whether they will agree or not.

hang in there sh_ad you will get it soon. we can only pray .. that is all we can do

Good luck with your employer. I hope they agree.

Labor approved

HI Guys

Wanted to share my information.

Labor filed - 20 Sep 2001
Sent to regional - 12 July 2004
Approved - 30 Nov 2004

I have a question. My attorney filed my labor in EB2 category. Would it help in getting faster I-140 and I-485 ? I am reading lot of information on Priority dates retrogession. Can somebody help me what I should do now ?

Thanks

For you, it won't be a problem because you are in EB2 category.

Lifesaver said:
HI Guys

Approved - 30 Nov 2004

I have a question. My attorney filed my labor in EB2 category. Would it help in getting faster I-140 and I-485 ? I am reading lot of information on Priority dates retrogession. Can somebody help me what I should do now ?

Thanks

Since ur labor was filed before jan 2002 , it is not going to affect you in any way.
you can file 140 and 485 at the same time and get ead with in 60 days or 90 days.

In a way this retrogress is good for people. since we all waited for long time and we should get the priority to file 485.

People who applied from different state in end of 2003 to end 2004 get lc cleared in states like maine, nh et... will have to wait for that cut off date.
so it is like first come first serve.
Now you might not see any ads like Fast green card from Maine or NH etc...

You are good to go Life saver. go and file 485 and 140, any way you have waited so long. I guess your eb2 might not help in getting fast as far my knowledge.
Hi guys please throw some light....................if i am wronggggggggggggggggggggggg

Lifesaver said:
HI Guys

Approved - 30 Nov 2004

Thanks