New USCIS Fee Schedule effective July 30, 2007

MGTgrl

Registered Users (C)
Hello everybody,

I just received a new USCIS fee schedule that will be effective July 30, 2007. If you have any application you need to submit, do it fast as the prices for applications will increase tremendously!

See attached files for more information.

Hello everybody,

I just received a new USCIS fee schedule that will be effective July 30, 2007. If you have any application you need to submit, do it fast as the prices for applications will increase tremendously!

See attached files for more information.

oh boy!!! $305 for RTD..just kill me.... :eek:

whats up everyone. good luck to all. I have just joined this site and was wondering if anyone can help with a question of mine. I currently have a i130 pending at the vermont service center. The uscis priority date for my catogary reads: FEBRUARY 26th 2006

My priority date is: AUGUST 13th 2006.

Any help would be great..

am I correct in assuming that in june the priority dates change. I hope so they have not moved in a while :mad:

and yes i saw the new fee list big increase.. wow

thanx and good luck

I almost fell off my bed when I saw the new prices. $350 for RTD every year!!??? I won't be able to afford to pay that much every year.:(

I almost fell off my bed when I saw the new prices. $350 for RTD every year!!??? I won't be able to afford to pay that much every year.:(

This is the chance for people to use their NP.....unless u can't use it for obvious reasons.

what is the difference?

N300 to file Declaration of intent to apply to citizenship
and
N400 Naturalization ( to become a US Citizen)

Does anybody know the difference?

thank you for all your help!:)

This is the chance for people to use their NP.....unless u can't use it for obvious reasons.

1. I don't have my green card yet
2. Even if I get GC this year, I don't want to risk and use NP. My friend was stopped by the IO because she was using NP istead of the RTD. And recently she called USCIS and they confirmed that we have to use RTD with GC, not NP.

N300 to file Declaration of intent to apply to citizenship
and
N400 Naturalization ( to become a US Citizen)

Does anybody know the difference?

thank you for all your help!:)

This form is for a permanent resident to apply for a Declaration of Intention to become a citizen of theUnited States. A Declaration of Intention is not required for naturalization, but may be required by some States if you wish to engage in certain occupations orprofessions, or obtain various licenses.

only N400

This form is for a permanent resident to apply for a Declaration of Intention to become a citizen of theUnited States. A Declaration of Intention is not required for naturalization, but may be required by some States if you wish to engage in certain occupations orprofessions, or obtain various licenses.

I believe we only need N400, is this correct?

1. I don't have my green card yet
2. Even if I get GC this year, I don't want to risk and use NP. My friend was stopped by the IO because she was using NP istead of the RTD. And recently she called USCIS and they confirmed that we have to use RTD with GC, not NP.

I personally called USCIS and was told that it's ok to use NP. Used my NP+GC twice already. No problems whatsoever. Apperently the problem is some dummy IOs who don't know what they are doing. However I should say that from my personal experience IOs tend to be more suspecious about RTD with its weird green cover than about NP.

N-400 $675? :((
I am very unfortunate:O because I will apply in October:((. Pay the damn fee and stuck in Immigration Traffic. Unbelievable.

We have been kissed, since we are all here(US). The rest is what WANT said.

I am very unfortunate:O because I will apply in October:((. Pay the damn fee and stuck in Immigration Traffic. Unbelievable.

Dude I am willing to pay 675 every month if USCIS gives me US Citizenship today...

Another way they are trying to slow immigration, by time I am ready to file for citizenship its gonna be over a $1000 dollars. :eek:

You're unlucky?! If they had moved the effective date to August 30th, I would pay the old fees. At least you're applying 3 months after the fee increase. I'll be applying 2 weeks after the increase. Talk about a slap in the face. :eek:

Another way they are trying to slow immigration, by time I am ready to file for citizenship its gonna be over a $1000 dollars. :eek:

VERY MUCH AGREE THAT THIS IS THE WAY TO SLOW DOWN IMMIGRATION. Couln't imagine how much will rise their fee lawyers for file up certain application, because they could rise their service fee proportionaly.

Last edited by a moderator:
VERY MUCH AGREE THAT THIS IS THE WAY TO SLOW DOWN IMMIGRATION. Couln't imagine how much will rise their fee lawyers for file up certain application, because they could rise their service fee proportionaly.

Do you guys see the fee for asylees adjusting their status. I saw refugees which is free, but couldn't find asylees.

Do you guys see the fee for asylees adjusting their status. I saw refugees which is free, but couldn't find asylees.
faysal, I'm afraid that asylee should look to "All others: filing+biometric=" $1,010:( Its worded very clearly "Applying based on your having been admitted to the US as a refugee, NO FEE"
If I'm not mistaken, asylee status is very similar to refugee, but difference is exactly in how you admitted to US. "If the person is not in the United States, he or she may apply overseas for inclusion within the U.S. refugee program. If the person is already within the United States, he or she may apply for the U.S. asylum program." So, since you can be admitted to US as refugee only, and no such thing as admitted as asylee, the I485 with NO FEE is for refugee only, in my opinion.

it is always good to rob immigrants .especially rich asylees who get best jobs in USA :D :D :D 300$ for 1yr travel document it is insane . welcome to capitalism