New TSC Discussion - January 31, 2002

This is e-mail I got from my lawyer

Dear Dr. Patel,

INS usually denies I-140s for two reasons- 1) The beneficiary does not have
the necessary qualifications listed on the labor certification and 2) the
petitioner does not have the ability to pay the salary listed on the labor
certification. In your case, you obviously qualify for the position and
***** University can obviously pay your salary.

What probably happened was that INS lost our response to their RFE and is
automatically denying the I-140 because they think that we have not
responded, which we have. We will be sure to correct their error.

Regards,

I wish that INS has lost my response to RFE.

KP

KP I am so sorry

I really feel terrible. We r in this struggle together. I believe they didint receive the RFE. I would like to believe this. Please keep us posted ok. Be strong friend. Hang in there

KP...Doesn\'t the AVM say that they have received your Response ....

Did you check the AVM? Also, INS gives you 90 days to respond to their RFE. So, if 90 days haven\'t passed, they cannot give a judgement....

Hopefully, its something very stupid and you get your approval without any further delay ...

All the BEST !!

No Title

No, before Saturday (Feb 2nd, 2002) whenever I checked AVM it played old message about RFE and on Feb 2, 2002 AVM played that we have mailed you notice of intent to deny the petition.

The RFE was issued on Dec 12, 2001 so 90 days will be over on March 12, 2002. I realy don\'t know but I will let you guys know what happened.

My lawyer is saying she has receipt of certified mail she used to send RFE response.

I may try call IIO but it is very difficult to get through.

I am waiting for notice to arrive, last time it arrived in 5 days and this time already 8-9 days are over.

KP

I feel sorry for you! KP

Words "intend to deny" and "deny" are totally different story. Once you find out the real reason and correct it, you should be fine. Good luck!

Approval EB-1

Just a note to everyone, my I-140 got approved Jan 30th. I am doing GC in the UK so I expect to have interview in 4-6 months.

Good luck to everyone - get on to your Senators - it does make a difference.

APril cases in tracker

Just curious about tracker #137 to 141 (all April EB2) cases whether they are still waiting or got approved and have forgot to post back in this forum.
They are with username Asif Sohail, vbs, dpr, cs, kss, pray hard, Ramesh, Green Guru.

Guys any comment is appreciated.
Just trying to do some math?

Thanks
watchtsc
(EB2 RIR, ND- 07/24)

No Title

Thanks every body for support. I know it is hard time for me.
I am waiting for notice.

Good luck to all of you.

KP

Hey GKing

Hi GKing.. Kishan got RFE on what .. do you remember?? I have forgot.. my bad...

I am so sorry to hear this.. I hope and pray that it is something silly and will work out well for him...

My EB1 (ND Feb 20, 2001) was assigned to an officer. How long will it take to get the result?

Just talked to an IIO for my EB1 case with ND Feb 20, 2001
He said that my case was assigned to and officer on January 28 last week.
Does anyone know how long it will take for the officer to make the decision?

Notice received, INS is very stupid

Actually guys the letters (in response to RFE) we sent them out were signed by Dean Engineering School
of my University. But all other forms (ETA 750 and I-140) were signed by Journal Counsel of University, so
INS wants that all the documents must be signed by General Counsel.

INS received my RFE and they sent notice of intent to deny based on the papers not being signed by
General Counsel of University. In my University General Counsel is the one who represents all legal
cases including stupidity with f*888 up INS.

KP

No Title

Guys, I don\'t want to name a few to be seen missing others, but any way guys thanks a lot for praying for me and worrying about me.

Hope INS will stop thinking in stupid ways.

KP

No Title

Thanks Gking,

If I get approval I am not going to deal with any more with INS as I am going to do CP in Montreal, Canada.

Thanks a lot for your support and other guys also thanks a lot.

KP

RFE Approved

I\'ve been a silent watcher for a couple of months, and I\'d like to share the news with you.

Case: EB2(RIR)
ND: 3/15/2001
RFE: 11/26/2001
Replied: 12/18/2001
Approved: 1/31/2002

It\'s been a very helpful site. Good luck to everybody!

Where are you scheduled for photos (for I-485) ?

Ken,
Congratulation for I-140 approval.
I am living in Triangle Area, and need to file I-485 as well. Where should I go to get photos ?

Thank you

Tin