New TSC discussion - December 3

NO Unless EB2 guys report no conclusion

Tram,
 Unless EB2 guys report progress no conclusion can be made..After all it is EB2 that has been seeing all the action for the past week

I agree with texaslucky

Tram
dont get disappointed. When I asked IIO about the date TSC was processing, she told me 28th Dec. 2000. I dont think that is true, especially with all the approvals we have seen recently. Iam sure she was not disclosing the right information.
all the best to all of us.

RFE for financial evidence

My case EB2 (RIR), ND march 22, 2001, RFE Date Nov 27, 2001
I sent all my paystubs since Nov 2000 to Nov 30, 2001 because in Nov 2000 I sent my I 140 papers to my attorney and my case got the notice date of Mar 22, 2001.
I also sent my 2000 W-2 form.
My company is sending its tax statements for year 2000 and all the qurartely reports of 2001, its bank account statement to my attorney to support the RFE response.

Regards,

Sau_k

Guess What?

"My I-140 petition for immigrant worker was received on March 14th, 2001, we mailed you...."

Same message. I think I\'m developing rashiditis, as I seem to be checking the AVM almost every night. The TSC better hurry up, they only have 11 more days until they are over the 275 day mark. LOL. Any wagers?

RFE

Hi everyone, just checked case status. An RFE has been sent out.
It says that RFE was mailed December 1st.
RD June 26th
ND July 10th EB2 RIR

As I mentioned before this is my wife\'s case not mine. She is a speech pathologist with a school board. My suspicion is it is about her licence. It was only a few days from expiry when the I140 was submitted and she didn\'t have the new one yet. They may want to see the new one.
Any way it is good news, as I think we can clear it up quickly.

Check the AVM. I had checked Sunday, December 2 and that info was not there.

This is great news!! Juky cases!!

This is great news..That means at least some July cases have been touch in the past week

Will TSC quickly respond to the congressman by denying my case?

Thank you for you suggestion.
One thing worries me is that if I ask a congressman to help me, will TSC simply denies my case to quickly respond to the request of the congressman?

Finally Approved.............

I got my I-140 approved atlast. Gking, KP and others thanks for the information posted here.

EB1 waiter, no, TSC does not dare to reject your I-140 application just because of congressional inq

write to your congressman and senator in your district, they will help you very happily. I had such experience. When my wife\'s parents were refused for visiting visa for 5 times in a row, my wife wrote her local senator and congressman, they make congressional inquiry, and immiditely her parents received visa.

Congrats, D_gc and Ken. NDINDIAN, what did the AVM say??

D_gc, your case is long overdue, good luck in AOS/CP.
Ken, I have never thought your case could be processed so quickly. I am sure everything would turn out to be OK in one or two months.

NDINDIAN, your case is strange. Have you checked AVM?? If the AVM said the same thing, then your case probabaly is still in TSC.

May/June processing pattern is coming back. Now I am sure there are many officers processing I-140. All cases with ND before mid-July may have been sent to the I-140 unit from the general shelves. Cases will be randomly processed. When these cases were sent over, most if not all EB3 were transfered to NSC. I have said before that I believe all cases (except EB1) with ND before mid-April should had been assigned in TSC before 11/29.

This is really good news, but we are yet to see more reported approvals today.

No Title

Thanks Gking, I\'m not too worried, just a little disappointed that we missed some details. Hopefully it will be an early New Year gift. We\'re also not using a lawyer, so the HR person may have missed something (although she\'s filed I140s before).
We already have our physicals done, so we are ready to file 485 when the good word comes in.

This should be good news for many people from March-July.

No Title

Gking, Is ND or RD considered while moving cases from the general shelves?

RD 30 JUN 01
ND 30 JUL 01
EB2-RIR

David, you will get familiar with the veterans here soon. Texy, I think ND is considered.

D_gc and KGH (Ken) are both veterans here. D_gc (ND 11/17/00, EB2-RIR?) is in the year 2000 tracker. KGH (ND 7/10/01, EB2-RIR) is in the year 2001 tracker with the name Ken. KGH is still a graduate student, his wife filed I-140 as a special teacher. He has aready said those information is for his wife and posted the RD, ND, catogery in the "RFE" message.

Are you an EB1 guy? Guys please send information to tsci140@hotmail.com for updating. I do not think Hari(Texan) who is maintaining the Tracker can always find the information here. Thanks.

Well done Gking... your bio of me is accurate.

I actually had hoped to have an H1 filed for me; but it looks like I might as well wait for a work permit rather than going through the trouble.

Can\'t wait to see what this is all about. I wish I had waited until tomorrow to find out. I have a presentation to do today and can\'t really keep my mind on it.

Later everyone
Ken

KGH, actually you can do CP, that will be as fast as you get the working permit.

a green card is much more flexible than an working permit, my friend.