New TSC discussion - December 3

Heard that sweet song

After a terrible wait for almost 9 months my I140 approved on Nov 27th and I heard that message yesterday.
This site and the group here was outstanding and hope to see you all soon in the AOS panel.
Keep the spirits up your\'s is next.
PD 02/11/00.
ND 03/13/01.
AD 11/27/01
Cat: EB2.

What is the Fax inqury number for I 140

Hi,
Have anyone has tried to check status by fax. What is the fax number?
Thanks a lot!

trasfer

does anybody know the reason of the trasfering? does that mean the processing time for rest of us would be faster?

CGM, have you got approved? Your EB1 case was filed in early Jan, so, it is almost 12 months. Doe

Hope those EB1 filer will post information here.

Need two more months on my EB1 case, the IIO said

My ND is 2/15/2001 and I talked to an IIO. She said that my case is not assigned yet and told me to wait for another 2 months.
I guest it will take a whole year to hear something for an EB1 case.

Received my RFE yesterday...

Received RFE yesterday that was sent by TSC on 11/26. They have asked for Company financial details for the last 2 years !

Hope they get it back to TSC asap.

EB3, ND 3/6/01

talked to NSC IIO about Transfered case

I called the NSC at 402-323-7830. Was lucky enough to get connected within 5 minutes to an IIO. She asked for my case number and later after checking she said she could not tell me the case status as I was the benificary. I asked if it would be processed with same RD &ND or would be treated as a new once since it was transferred. She said the RD & ND would be the same and will be processed accordingly.

No Title

Hai guys !

My case is still pending though it was with adjudicating officer on October 29, 2001. May be officer is sleeping on files.

Any way guys, I think those who are getting their cases transferred, it is like blessing in disguise, you guys will see faster approval as NSC is faster center as compared to TSC.

Good luck to all of us.

KP

EB1 waiter, it is time for you to make congressional inquiry. You can write to your local congressma

I talked to my attorney, he said if I would be in such a situation, he would have written to the congressman and senator for help. All EB1 fellows, please seek for help fromm your local congressman and senator. they will make inquiry for you if you let them know your case has been seriously delayed.

nice to see you back....

Your case should get a decision soon. It seems it all depends as to where is your case in the pile. Mine was assigned on 11/2 and I got the RFE on 11/26.

Spoke with IIO today

Spoke to a lady this afternoon after holding for almost an hour. My case is still with TSC.
RD APRIL 17TH
ND APRIL 27TH
EB3 RIR
My case has not been assigned to any officer yet. I dont know how long we have to wiat. I also asked her about the reasons for cases being transfered to NSC, but she rudely denied about it.