New TSC discussion - December 3

EB3 are moved to NSC, my source told me

RD between early April to late May. so, if your RD are in this range, you might check AVM to see the details.

Got RFE from TSC today

Just wanted to tell those curious about RFEs dispatched by TSC, my lawyer informed me that he received my RFE today (Dec 3, 2001) which was mailed by TSC on Nov 27, 2001 (pretty quick by TSC standards)
This RFE is regarding more financial evidence from the company and the applicant, so my lawyer is going to send my latest paystubs and year 2000 W-2 alongwith vital financial documents of my company.
My attorney also said that 99% of the RFEs are for financial evidence which TSC is sending randomly to make sure you and your company are doing ok in the current economic turmoil.

Saurabh

MT01 Case

FYI: My case is EB3(RIR).

I checked NSC AVM with my old case number from TSC, but the case number is not found. I tried to call during the business hours to either NSC or TSC but as you know both are busy. I only can get in touch w/ the AVM after hours.

For all of you who have case transferred, please call NSC during their business hours and ask them what\'s going on? At the mean time I will keep trying to call them, and will post any updates as soon as I get it.

Thanks

TSC dates for I-140

New to this forum..... All I know that TSC is processing my case with March 2001 dates. I got my Labor certificate from Tx.
What is the current timeline for these cases? What is EB2, EB3??? and what is this talk about the cases being transfered to NSC?
Could anyone shed some light to this?
Thanks
DallasD

Welcome to the forum DallasD

By your message do you mean that your case was filed in March. EB2 and 3 are different classes, based mainly on education.
If you did file in March you may see your case adjudicated very soon.
As for transfers, we aren\'t really sure either; but if you filed in MArch, it probably doesn\'t affect you.
Ken

Different Day, same message

I checked the AVM last night. Same message 200-275 days processing. My ND is 03/14/01 and EB3 (Schedule A). Wow, the TSC only has 12 more days to process and then I get to call an IIO to enquire why my case has gone over 275 days. Any wagers? Who thinks they will pull it off?

Does AVM changes message for assigning case to Officer?

Do we need call or AVM changes when the case is assigned to officer?

Also transfered to NSC

I was also transfered to NSC on 11/29. Would be nice to know what is going on here

EB3-RIR
ND 6/12/1

Message is something like this: \'your I-140 immigrant petition has been transfered to NSC. NSC will schedule and conduct your interview or take other action. Processing may take several months. You can contact NSC at 402-437-5218.\'

(call this number and you get a message that the number has been disconnected or is not in service)

I called NSC\'s AVM (402-323-7830) to check the status and it says my case number can not be found.

Not transferred

Just checked the AVM, my case is EB3, RD 5/15 & ND 7/13 and same old message...

Based on Gking\'s tracker and the 3 additional transfers

It looks like it is from mid-April to July 12th, based on ND

TX - ND 6/12

Not transferred
Rajeshj - 07/13
Sekhar_76 - 7/16

If we figure that one percent of applicants visit this fourm, then about 700 cases would have been transferred so far, based on the info we have.

No Title

KGH..
Whats with TSC now...? CAtegory/ND dates of application??

Mid July and above - all categories?
Mid April and below - all categories??

No touch with NSC

I don\'t have any touch with NSC, like H1 and Labor processed in TSC only. when I checked my 140 status last Friday message was "Transfered to NSC on 29th Noveber" and says about conducting interview. My ND is July 12th.

KGH are you planning to keep the transfer list updated

KGH are you planning to keep the transfer list updated, this will give us a feel for the dates & categories for which the transfers are being done. Thanks.