New TSC dicussion - Nov. 26

CGM and other EB1 applicants, have your cases been approved?

You guys are in EB 1 category and filed in Jan 2001. Have you guys geot your cases approved?

I140 Approved

Folks,

I have been a silent watcher on this forum for the past couple of months. Here\'s some news I can share....

Cat - EB3(Reg) SRC-01-11XXXXXX
PD 08/98
RD 02/25
ND 02/28
AD 11/21

Good luck to all U folks. Have patience. I for one have been waitin from 02/98, when I first started this process!

RD or ND?

Hi,
Is the processing based on RD or the ND.!
I have a months difference between RD and ND and wud like to know if the cases being processed are based on RD/ND..
Gurus..pls help

im9999, please let me know when you receive the letter of RFE from TSC

im9999, I am in the same situation as yours.
I am waiting for the letter of RFE from TSC which sent out on 11/20.
I have not received it yet.
Please let me know when you receive it.
I will let you know too.
Thanks.

April EB2 filers

Is it the time to start EB2 candidates enquiring INS whether cases are being assigned to officer?

Approved

My 140 got approved y\'day. just checked the AVM after seeing lot of messages

ND 03/23/2001
EB2 Regular

Good luck to all who are waiting. Hope to see you all soon in I-485 forum

regards

tx140

Re: IMMPORTANT NOTICE

Hi, Hari:

If you copy(ctrl+c) the whole table form the tracking site, and then past it (ctrl+v) to an excel file, you may be able to recover it all.

If you want, I can try it and mail the table to you.

Regards.

Dex

RFE

RFE stands for Request for Evidence. They need more info on your case.

Hope this helps.

No Title

Guys you don\'t need to do all, it is very easy if you are doing FTP of files.

Any way let me know if you need help.

KP

ND or RD

As far as I know, the Notice Date is when the INS logs the file into the system and cash your check and assign it an SRC- number. The Receipt date is merely when it gets into their mailroom and gets a date stamp. Depending on the efficiency of the mailroom at the time, it can be opened either the same day or sit there for another 2 months. My understanding is that the ND is what counts for the INS (especially because they cash your money then). The AVM says that my petition was received in June and from there it will take such-and-so many days to process. However, my petition was received 5 weeks earlier. It seems that the INS uses the RD but calls it ND (??) on the AVM (gives TSC another 5 weeks to slack off). I don\'t know how much use the RD really is.