New TSC 140 Discussion - January 19, 2002

NIWguy

pls tell me when my case will be processed?

EB2-NIW, ND: 9/27/2001, also add my information to the tracker list.

Thanks.

EB1 Status

As soon as I hear anything I will let everyone know. At the moment it looks like my application will be having its birthday party at the TSC. However, it does look like things are improving.

does TSC still work on I-140 these days? I have not heard any approvals in this week.

Also all EB1 applicants filed in Feb and March, please check your AVM to see whether or not your cases have been assigned to officers. NSC has the latest approval filed in Jan 2002. Amazing!!!! Those filed before DEC 1 2001 with NSC and VSC might have all been approved. What a shame on TSC? Even Jan 2001 EB1 applications are still hanging there.

AVM does not tell you if your case is assigned to an IIO or not

By checking the AVM, you will not know whether your case has been assigned or not.

As my understanding, all EB1 filed in Feb and Mar last year are still well "preserved" in the file cabinets at TSC. We only see few approvals on EB1 of Jan 2001.

My guess is that since EB1 applicants file I-140 without going through LC, TSC will process non-EB1 cases first. It is understandable but it is unfair.

My EB1 was filed in Feb last year. I called TSC and talked to an IIO in December last year. At that point of time, he told me my case was not assigned to an IIO yet, and he told me to wait for another 2 months.

No Title

Hey, Feeling frustrated now, No new Approvals,No AVM Update and NO Sign of progress. What are these TSC Guys doing. I wish we had a secured jobs like them, so that we would have got more strength to wait for our Approvals.
TSCvictim,TexasLucky,Naanshi any update on your cases, I am following you guys.

RD 30 JUN 01
ND 30 JUL 01

any approvals of 11/29 transfered cases to NSC

my case case was transfered on 11/29 still no sign of approval.
TSC RD april 1
ND april 19
NSC ND dec 12
I tried to call NSC and always get a busy signal.
Thought NSC would be faster. Looking at TSC now makes me wonder if my case would have been approved by now if it was not transfered. May be not ...its just grass is greener on the other side
Looks like i just have to wait patiently..........

I am sickly tired of TSC, it is so inefficient in processing EB1 cases, it has been intentionally ig

those whose cases have been pending for about 1 year, should do something to wake TSC up. It is not fair to treat us like this. I am mentally tired of this long waiting.

Frustating!!

Back from vacation. Situation looks the same.
Am I with TSC/NSC/VSC?

God Save me
Citizen

Contacting Congressman\'s local office

Hi everyone. My EB2-RIR case is RD 4/20/01, ND 7/18/01. Receipt notice says 200-275 days.I have not heard from INS so far. I called the 1-800 national INS number and told them details. They said that since my waiting is >275 days, I can send a fax. I called my lazy attorney and he says the AILA (american immigration lawyers association) and INS have an agreement that they would contact by fax 60 days after 8 months wait. I\'m not sure who is right. I\'m thinking of making a congressional query if the attorney does nothing.

Do you guys have any info on who is right about number of days to wait before you can contact either by fax or Congressional office ?

Thanks everyone, and good luck

FYI, another persom with identical case who filed later, got approval a month back. The random stuff is completely unfair.

No Title

With this uncertain Job conditions, TSC is making life much tougher.Actually if we look at it TSC has disappointed us in JAN 02.All the cases they have approved in Jan are either long pending MAR\APR cases and the JUN\JUL cases which are mostly transferred NSC cases.TSC will just take credit for it and next month when they publish new processing timing they will show 30 JUN 01 but I am sure they will still be processing cases from MAY/JUN 01.

No Title

HI Groan, What is this this 1-800 national INS number? Can you tell me if I can call them about my case? What is the approx waiting time?

RD 30 JUN 01
ND 30 JUL 01
EB2

!-800 number is not for specific case details

It is the number for the National Visa Center. they will not provide specific details on cases.

As for congressional inquiry, it seems you have nothing to lose. Your lawyer couldn\'t be bothered, but several cases have been approved fairly quickly when the inquiry was made.